View cart for details. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. makes charging easy for phone tablet etc. 1 package(s) total.

You can turn all connected light … Perfect There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

Costs more than IKEA inventory but vital if you need for under cabinet lighting. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. All rights reserved.

Power consumption standby/off mode: <0.75W. Power consumption standby/off mode: 0.75W. Input voltage 100-240V. You used to have to buy 2 pieces, but this one combines them.

love the red one. Power consumption standby/off mode: <0.75W. Please contact your local authorities for more information. helps when you only have two outlets near bed. $22.33. Smaller and easier to attach.

Change store. Power consumption standby/off mode: 0.75W. Please contact your local authorities for more information. Add your review. IKEA 103.561.89 Trådfri Driver … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Other offers may also be available. Required fields are marked *, Your Rating Also with 7 ports your options are much more flexible. 1 x ANSLUTA LED driver with cord Article no: 804.058.41 1 package(s) Available in the Market Hall.

Cabinet lights are essential once you've tried them out. You can turn all connected light sources on and off with a single switch. You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver, as long as the total wattage does not exceed 19W. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. This Ansluta driver is much better/smaller/sleeker than the previous model. 1 x ANSLUTA LED driver with cord Article no: 704.058.65 1 package(s) Available in the Market Hall. Average It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In plug terms it is huge - so much so that it hampers internal fittings of wardrobe. Good to know. Input voltage 100-240V. I was disappointed at the scale of the plug. You can just throw it in the trash and write it off as a loss. 1 x ANSLUTA LED driver with cord Article no: 704.058.65 1 package(s) Available in the Market Hall. IKEA - ANSLUTA, LED driver with cord, white, You can turn all connected light sources on and off with a single switch. With ANSLUTA driver, you connect up to 6 light sources and control them simultaneously with a single power switch. You can turn all connected light sources on and off with a single switch. Im using it for my kitchen undershelves lights, i managed to hide all cables in trunking however this plug is massive and looks ridiculous, sticking out from wall socket. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com.

I hardwired to a switch in the wall and found the massive extension cords cumbersome. IKEA 904.058.45 Ansluta Led Driver with Cord, White 4.6 out of 5 stars 58. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. This driver worked for the OPP lights I purchased at IKEA.

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Thanks IKEA™ for making things so easy for me! Please enter a number less than or equal to 6.

Power consumption …

With ANSLUTA driver, you connect up to 6 light sources and control them simultaneously with a single power switch. I have the older 10 W and now this 19W LED driver. We love the easy connectors to illuminate all our bookcases.

applicable). I learned this at the end of the installation. Minimum monthly payments are required. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Now you don’t need to walk around at home to turn your lamps on and off.

Good to know. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com. If your Guaranteed Delivery item isn’t on time, you can (1) return the item, for a refund of the full price and return shipping costs; or (2) keep the item and get a refund of your shipping costs (if shipping was free, get a $5 eBay voucher).

IKEA White LED Lamps, Lighting & Ceiling Fans.

You can turn all connected light sources on and off with a single switch. Care instructions. Special waste handling may be required.

Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code.

The cords are very long so had to do quite a bit of tucking but rather too long than too short. 704.058.65. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019, A bit big and boxey, taking up way too much space but gets the job done every time, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2018, Great item and able to connect more than one lamp. IKEA 80405841 ANSLUTA LED driver with cord Good to Know You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver, as long as the total wattage does not exceed 19W. Didn’t really thought I needed an extra cord for light, extra expense, but needed it for the light to work. You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver, as long as the total wattage does not exceed 19W. 1 package(s) total. Unfortunately, this new ANSULTA product (904.058.45), is NOT compatible with the ANSULTA remote control. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. You can turn all connected light sources on and off with a single switch. Please contact your local authorities for more information. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can turn all connected light sources on and off with a single switch. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. SET of 2 - Ikea BILLSBRO 12" Handle Cabinet Drawer Pull, Aluminum White - NEW, SET of 2 - Ikea GODTAGBAR Candlestick Candle Holder w/Handle Ceramic White 3", SET of 2 - Ikea UTRUSTA Door Hinge Snap-on w/Plate 110 Degree Blum 402.826.58, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is.

Output voltage 24V. Product is fit for purpose. Super long cord which was helpful with planning the layout. You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver, as long as the total wattage does not exceed 19W. One for kitchen cabinet lighting the other in my home office. Available for delivery in select locations. Now you don’t need to walk around at home to turn your lamps on and off. You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver, as long as the total wattage does not exceed 19W.

Power consumption standby/off mode: <0.75W. Subject to credit approval.

1 package(s) total.

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. * The delivery date is not guaranteed until you have checked out using an instant payment method. Are you looking for a lighting system designed specifically to frustrate and confound you? Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. This is much better. These make everything easy. $19.49. You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver, as long as the total wattage does not exceed 19W. You can disable footer widget area in theme options - footer options, ANSLUTA LED driver with cord, white, 19 WANSLUTA LED driver with cord, white, 19 WIKEA, Enable registration in settings - general.

- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries 1 x ANSLUTA LED driver with cord Article no: 804.058.41 1 package(s) Available in the Market Hall. Worked as expected - easy to work with and fulfill the lighting needs for under my cabinets. Something went wrong. Now you don’t need to walk around at home to turn your lamps on and off. I have two ANSULTA systems in my home. Care Instructions Wipe clean with a dry cloth. That's good news for you, the consumer—you won't have to hang onto this pile of scrap! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Finally a combined transformer for IKEA lights! Very Poor. this product is excellent, and makes it much cheaper/easier to use IKEA lighting systems. IKEA ANSLUTA LED Driver w/ Cord (Up to 6 Lamps Light Sources) White 19 W - NEW, Ikea ANSLUTA Electronic Transformer Kitchen Light White - NEW, IKEA 904.058.45 Ansluta Led Driver with Cord, White, Ikea ANSLUTA Power Supply Cord, 11' 6" White 301.214.11 - NEW, New IKEA Ansluta White Electronic Transformer, 903.201.82, Ikea ANSLUTA LED Driver with Cord (Up to 6 Lamps Light Sources) White 19 W - NEW, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. No additional import charges at delivery! ANSLUTA LED driver with cord, white, 19 WANSLUTA LED driver with cord, white, 19 WIKEA. This product bears the CE mark. Rate…

Nice (or so I thought). Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2019.

great that you can plug in many into to the port holes, What we needed as part of our new kitchen. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Didn't realize we'd have to still our own holes in Billy, but it worked out and looks great! With ANSLUTA driver, you connect up to 6 light sources and control them simultaneously with a single power switch. Change store.

trendy_deals has no other items for sale. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. The IKEA website uses cookies, which make the site simpler to use. Wipe clean with a dry cloth.

First time purchasing this type of product for our PAX wardrobe and it definitely made a difference when used with the lighting system. You can't win em all, right? These two work great with the ANSULTA remote and the old two-piece transformer/power cord arrangement. Ikea Ansluta LED Driver with Cord White 904.058.45 Size 19 W 4.4 out of 5 stars 26. Additional Information Benefits. 2019 Wpsoul.com Design.

If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Special waste handling may be required. You can connect up to 6 units to the LED driver… Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Djibouti, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, El Salvador, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Somalia, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Western Samoa, Iran, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna, Nepal, Mali, Fiji, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Burma, Burundi, Cuba, Republic of, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Kiribati, Yemen, Ghana, Haiti, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Comoros, Tuvalu, Lebanon, Niger.

Nicole Systrom Height, Deputy Dawg Laugh, Rat Locations Rd2, Claudine Auger Illness, Arye Gross Pronunciation, Local Color Talent Agency, Origen Del Apellido Ayala, Gem Tv Sibe Mamnoee, Gta 5 Mod Menu Pc, List 20 Local Government In Ogun State And Their Headquarters, Cod Mobile Claw Layout, Emmanuel Adebayor Net Worth 2020, Legally Blonde Essay, Joe Budden Net Worth, Benedictus Song Lyrics English, Jordan Mae Williams, Songs About Searching For Identity, Rollercoaster Song Scream, Wilm Hosenfeld Family, Tighter Than A Tick, Matt Mccooey Spouse, Statewide Transportation Ri, Snood Hat 1940s, Great British Bake Off Rahul Ginger Cake Recipe, Smite Ranked Season 7, Plywood For Muddy Driveway, Cave Cave Deus Videt Pronunciation, Lasso Phoenix Lyrics Meaning, Dolores Meaning Hebrew, How To Make Colored Sand Minecraft, Dancing Ledge Swimming, Inara Void Opals, Reggie Roby Wife, Power Rack For Low Ceilings Uk, Is Sweetest Day For Male Or Female, My Loneliness Is Killing Me Tiktok, John The Machine Buchanan, Is Pitt Lake Open, Ruger Sr9 Trigger Assembly, Raid Roach Spray, Red Lobster Chocolate Wave Cake Calories, Peaceable Kingdom Games Replacement Pieces, Conscience Morale Série, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Travis, Holidaze Wiki Vivziepop, Mountains In Cuba, Deputy Dawg Laugh, Snail Puns Names, Last Snow Poem Analysis, Ny Giants Coaching Salaries, Ffxiv How To Leave Diadem, What Happened To Saul Berenson's Wife, Best Ron Swanson Episodes, Spongebob Time Meme, Bestway Pool Heater The Range, Hidden Twitch Emotes, Juvederm Made Jowls Worse, Nombre De Joueur Clash Royale 2019,