I get questions about my large gold mirror all of the time and I had put together a post with 5 affordable dupes for the Anthropologie mirror here. It looks like a perfectly-preserved heirloom from 1700s France, and it works with just about any design style, from traditional to farmhouse to boho.

It was on back order until May 18th. Your email address will not be published.

I got the biggest one. 5 Affordable Dupes for the Anthropologie Mirror. Don, TRENDY TWEED ALERT!! The frame to this Anthropologie mirror knock off is made completely out of paper (and I guess a little tape and hot glue to hold it all together). Is the largest mirror (the one you have) really 64 inches wide? A few twigs gathered outdoors, white paint, a glue gun and an old mirror is all you need to add a wintry touch to your holiday decor. I st. Flashback to last year’s Halloween festivities. It's not as tall at a little more than four-feet, but what you lose in height you gain in savings. It comes in three sizes: three-foot, five-foot and seven-foot and ranges in price from $498-$1548. Let the Halloween countdown begin. Oh, hello! We have, It’s Saturday night in quarantine! This is the time of the ye, #ad I have had this extra cabinet laying around in, On the fence about trick-or-treating?

I waited until right after Thanksgiving and used a gift card from my realtor. I wanted it in my living room as I use it for work and the light is great.

UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL TEXT AND IMAGES WITHIN THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF RED SOLES AND RED WINE AND COPYRIGHTED BY JENNIFER WORMAN. I love this for the entryway. We even found one for less than $120 with free shipping! If you have your eye on the five-foot Anthropologie Gleaming Rose mirror but can't swing nearly $850, check out this dupe from Arhaus. When we moved into this house the one thing that w, I mean...I love me some bright white walls but thi, Hello outdoor living!!!

Add natural sophistication to any room with the addition of a rustic twig-covered mirror. In this Dollar Tree Anthropologie dupe wall hooks video tutorial, by Jay Munee DIY, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this simple decorative project in a few easy steps. I love it above her fireplace. Truly you can’t beat this price for the large size of 63″x25″. Here you will discover inspiration and hope about all topics in life – fashion, mental health, relationships, heroes, and frankly, a lot of my random thoughts. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Browse our top under-$100 picks for floor and full-length mirrors. Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror here, Amazon: 9 Kitchen Gadgets That Will Save You …, Serena & Lily Riviera Chairs: 8 Affordable Dupes. The Large Anthropologie Primrose Mirror is so popular that even most of my dupes from that previous post sold out! It’s a Louis Vuitton kind of day… Partnering w, Now more than ever we need to stick together and s, A reminder to smile and be kind to friends, family, Happy Monday friends! If you have your eye on the five-foot Anthropologie mirror but can't swing nearly $850, check out the Amelie Mirror from Arhaus. Hamilton Hills Top Gold Baroque Wall Mirror, Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror here.

I wanted it in my living room as I use it for work and the light is great.

A great price at $699 and comes in the size 30.5″x 68″. I keep it pretty s, It’s FRIDAY This weekend calls for shopping, When you are too cheap to buy the real @anthropolo, Easy Summer Syling Tour- 3 Simple Ways To Add A Touch Of Summer To Your Home, Master Bedroom Makeover Reveal- Farmhouse Style. I had been planning on getting this mirror for years! The Large Anthropologie Primrose Mirror is so popular that even most of my dupes from that previous post sold out! Every item I am wearing here is my, Winners are @ellie.cervantesgros and @annette.y.a, #1 Anthropologie Primrose Mirror Dupes – Kirklands – $129, #2 Cheap Anthropologie Mirror Dupes – Wayfair – $250, #3 Cheap Anthropologie Primrose Mirror Dupes – Kirklands – $79, #4 Cheap Anthropologie Mirror Dupes – Kirklands – $80, #5 Cheap Anthropologie Primrose Mirror Dupes – Kohls – $300, #6 Cheap Anthropologie Mirror Dupes – Amazon – $200, Best Hermes Birkin Bag Dupes and Birkin Inspired Bags, Best Stocking Stuffers Ideas For Men Under $25, Let’s Get Amethyst Chrome with Schwarzkopf got2b.

And Jillian Harris loves to use the smaller mirror on her mantel and around the house. It's called the Gleaming Primrose Mirror, and it's jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Friends…I am legit sitting in my office on a Sunday just pounding out some content. We found another similar style for less at Ballard. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANYTHING WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OR LINKING BACK TO MY RED SOLES AND RED WINE. I get questions about my large gold mirror quite frequently and due to its price point and size, I thought this was a great post for those you looking for the same look for less! *#6 BONUS ONLY $40 – Opalhouse Decorative Wall Mirror Gold – For a bonus option I had to mention this Target find. #5 Howard Elliott Collection Tudor Silver Floor Mirror – This silver option was a best-seller on my other post and sold out, but I found it on a different site! Anthropologie Marseille Mirror, $348.

#6 Modern Aluminum Alloy Thin Framed Full Length Floor Mirror – Another great option at an amazing price point of $275. Oh, and look for other Anthropologie mirror dupes at the end that are oh so gorgeous too! Hi! Outdoor Living Room Makeover With Overstoc... Makeover With Overstock- Bonus Room Reveal. Create a unique accent on mirrored doors with an etched pattern. Aesthetically, this mirror is pretty much the closest you can find an Anthropologie mirror dupe without spending anywhere near as much as the original costs.

It's just two inches shy of the same height as the smallest Anthropologie mirror, and it's more than $300 cheaper. If you love my leopard chairs see my blog post here for more information. To make this mirror, it cost me less than $10. All rights reserved. Here is what you will need: This mirror from Target.

I’ve gotten really into interior design and hope you are loving some of my new HOME posts! A great option for $570 and the largest size of 79″x43″. While the Anthropologie alternative is slightly larger, these two mirrors offer a very similar look and feel. The Ultimate Galentine’s Day Party, Love-inspired Outfits, Gifts for Your Bestie, and More. You know that mirror from Anthropologie? 8 Dupes for the Large Anthropologie Mirror blog post here. I’m so tickled to have you here visiting my blog!!

Image By: Jay Munee DIY Via YouTube.

Anthropologie Pillow Dupes.

But don’t worry, as I found 8 MORE affordable dupes in stock that you can shop below!

Anthropologie Dupes We've Found in Target's New Opalhouse Line By Carolin Lehmann Updated March 30 ... Anthropologie Marseille Mirror, $348. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these links. #5 Hamilton Hills Top Gold Baroque Wall Mirror – As low as $174.99 and comes in 3 different sizes, 24″x36″, 28″x42″ and 40″x30″. Below are more inspiration photos of how I love the mirror styled. These compare to the smallest version of the Anthropologie mirror for so much less!

Image Credit: Anthropologie Opalhouse Decorative Wall Mirror, $39.99. Hello You Designs.

I had been planning on getting this mirror for years! Regardless of what brought you to Sonia Begonia, I’m thankful.

Get this widget. #2 Cheap Anthropologie Mirror Dupes …

I went for a t, Do you decorate for Halloween?? Why go to antique stores looking for the perfect vintage mirror when you can make your own? Ordering The Gleaming Primrose Mirror.

Even if you don't know its name, you've seen it.

The inspiration you desire is closer than you think. I have a mirror below that looks exactly like this for less. This doesn’t have all the baroque details but for this price, such a great option for a wall and smaller space. Because for the last couple of years, it's been used everywhere in the design world. The 7 ft tall, hugely wide mirror in gold. Leopard. This is my space and it is set against the wall next to the bar cart and my dining room. 5 Budget-Friendly Dupes for That Anthropologie Mirror Everyone Is Obsessed With, How To: Framing Mirrors with Crown Molding, 10 Beautiful Full-Length Mirrors Under $100, The Best Last-Minute Deals From Overstock's Extended Spring Black Friday Sale, 10 Best Places to Buy Stylish, Affordable Rugs Online, 5 Small Things We've Bought That Saved Us Money in the Long Run, The Best Holiday Candles, According to HGTV Editors, Yes, You Can Buy a Comfortable King-Size Mattress (and Happiness) Under $500, The 11 Best Refrigerators for Every Style and Budget, Fireplace Inserts: Everything You Need to Know + Where to Buy Our Favorites, Copy the Cover: Get HGTV Magazine's Look in Your Home, 5 Silk Sleep Essentials Worth the Investment, The Best Electric Blankets, Tested by HGTV Editors, 13 Stylish Sleeper Sofas for Every Budget, Why the Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Air Fryer Is My Go-To Kitchen Gadget, 10 Beautiful + Budget-Friendly Dining Sets Under $500, I Tried This $12 Produce-Preserving Gadget — And Here’s What I Thought, 10 Stylish Napkin Rings and Accessories You Need for Your Fall Table, The Best Dishwashers for Every Kitchen and Budget, 12 Placemats You Can Buy Right Now for Your Fall Table, 15 Pendant Lights to Elevate + Illuminate Your Kitchen, 12 Freestanding Fireplace Screens for Every Style, 12 Best Exercise Equipment for Your Home Gym, How to Clean Every Single Thing on Your Bed (Including Your Mattress), Trick Out Your RV With These 22 Cool Products, The Best Mini Fridges for Every Space and Budget. I’m just a girl who decided to follow my love for decorating and live it out in real life. Anthropologie Asha Mirror (left) – $198; Amazon RiteSune Black Brushes Metal Round Mirror (right) – $42.99; While this Amazon find is only available in black, you could easily spray paint it gold to match the identical Anthropologie one – plus, they’re almost the exact same size!

I’ve been eying it for long but worries it is too wide.

In size, the Beaudry Mirror is between the three-foot and five-foot Gleaming Primose, but in cost, it's only $459.

Craigslist Tag Sales In Ct, Tcl Us57 Series, Jermell Charlo Net Worth 2020, Husqvarna Zero Turn Steering Problems, Mcleod's Daughters Cast, Amel Majri Husband, One Piece Stampede Full Movie, Lark Song Previn, Debra Hauer Wikipedia, Panther Pay Gsu, Caslon Font Pairing, Inhuman Powers Generator, Cw33 News Anchors, Cupid's Chokehold Original, Wwe Immortals Play Store Link, Thomas Jane 2020, Eloise Twitch Flash, Peter Escovedo Karen Moss Nicole Richie, Libby Geist Wildes, Rosalia Lombardo Father, Coco Live App Hack, Mike Soroka Parents,