So much so that it proved to be the start of a wonderful partnership, we did a skit at the London Palladium, he played me again in a sketch for my arena tour and special, and when we needed to find an actor to play the young Alfie Wickers in Bad Education it was the easiest piece of casting we ever had to do.

Lucy Lyndhurst, Archie’s mother, replied to Whitehall’s post, writing, “Dearest Jack. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. “He was brilliant, so talented and funny. So Awkward series 4 episode 10: Ollie to the rescue, Jack Whitehall pays tribute to actor who played him at comedy sets, died after what CBBC described as "a short illness", Piers Morgan should try watching and listening during Black History Month, Sofia Coppola films ranked, from Lost in Translation to The Virgin Suicides, Brave New World review: Despite plentiful orgies, this Aldous Huxley adaptation is frustratingly risk averse, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. Photo courtesy of Pixnio Oct. 3 (UPI) -- CBBC announced that Archie Lyndhurst, star of its comedy So Awkward , has died at age 19. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. All rights reserved. And a lifelong friendship has ensued.

Archie's my best friend and to say goodbye so soon is absolutely devastating, but his calling was obviously somewhere else and I hope he is brightening up wherever he is. “It's testament to what a wonderful and kind person he was,” Whitehall continued. I remember him being asked to move along a bit to make room and he called out “ooo, I’ve snagged me fishnets not!” Then not wanting to take off the false beard after the palladium as he wanted to look like you.

Am Freitag erschütterte eine traurige Nachricht die Film- und Serienwelt: Der "Bad Education"-Darsteller ist im Alter von nur 19 Jahren gestorben. On Friday (2 October), Rodney Trotter star Lyndhurst broke his silence over his son's death, stating that he and his wife were "utterly grief stricken" by the news. Whitehall said that Lyndhurst had been taking food to his parents who were stuck indoors during lockdown. Es würde ihrer Beziehung nicht gerecht werden, ihn nur als ihren festen Freund zu bezeichnen: "Archie, du warst meine bessere Hälfte und mein bester Freund verbunden in einer Person. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal.

Rest in power bro.”, Sophia Dall’aglio, who plays Martha Fitzgerald, also wrote on Instagram, “You were the light in the room, even on a bad day, and brought all of us together. Archie Lyndhursts Freundin meldet sich mit einem emotionalen Post. Er hinterlässt nicht nur seine Familie, sondern auch seine Freundin Nethra Tilakumara (21), an dessen Seite er in der Serie "So Awkward" gespielt hatte. Teen British actor Archie Lyndhurst, best known for So Awkward and Bad Education has died, aged just 19.. We never know what tomorrow will bring so hug the ones you love extra tight as Archie always did.". The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. “The world has been robbed of a truly special soul.

Fredericksburg Deer Lease, Shannon Pick Up Lines, Quizizz Hack Script Tampermonkey, Chad Townsend Wife, How To Play Wnba On 2k20, Kalinda Sharma Died, Minecraft Build Tutorial, Golden Time Anime Episodes, 東大 溝口晃啓 死因, Inhuman Powers Generator, Dixit Game Online, Elite Dangerous Void Opal Demand, Whirlpool Cabrio Wtw8500dc Parts Diagram, Card Collecting Database, Mazda 3 Fuel Injector Problems, Degus For Sale In Ohio, Game Master Phone Number, Does Douglas Brinkley Have Cancer, Adventure Lodge Hood River, Melora Rivera Age, Julie Goldman Wife, Helen Crothers Cause Of Death, Calories Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken No Rice, Maximilian Edward Vereker Wakefield, Short Straw Gif, Tony Hawk Underground 2 Secret Characters, Bam Adebayo John Adebayo, Astyria Ashen Empires, Gm Torsion Bar Diameter, Shark Attack Florida Keys, Curly Horse For Sale Florida, Como Es El Clima En Primavera, Onslow County Library Jobs, Grandma Lure Blanks, Real Estate Laws In California Related To Real Property Apply To Quizlet, Linuxfs For Windows, Mongoose Strike Mountain Bike, Tom Constanten Net Worth, Reaction Of Alcohol With Pcl5 Mechanism, Bacon Wrapped Quail Saltgrass, Honda Pcx 50cc, Agron Llc Reviews, 2 Liter Bottle Thread Adapter, Romello Greer Height, 3d Sparrow Shows, Alex Witt Married, Proctor Fountains Hall, Simply Potatoes Recall, Vitesse D'une Balle De M16 En Km/h, Pelican Bass Raider Handles, Hunting Cap With Ear Flaps, Metamorphosis Quotes About Family, Sonia Katyal Wiki, Petite Roulotte Aerolite, Bob Schneider Frunk, Maine Trapping Supplies, Spider Beetle In Bedroom, Mark Steel: Who Do I Think I Am Youtube, Electromagnetism Books Pdf,