Economy is doing fine right now. Since Jupiter is in the 2nd house, he will likely make a lot of money. We may see a final round of indictments of people close to Donald Trump before the Mueller Report is released.

US economy was already in auto-pilot mode since President Obama left the office, and Donald Trump became the President. Biden very easily became the Democratic Presidential nominee, and then received so many endorsements from Democrats as well as mainstream Republicans.

The Trump impeachment astrology prediction given by me more than 2 years ago is right on target.

With Venus conjunct Saturn in this Moon-ruled sign, he is very security-orientated.

from 28/11/2020 to 06/03/2023.

Low unemployment rate is meaningless if workers are trapped in low-wage jobs with little to no bargaining power. The 7th house lord Saturn will go retrograde on April 5th, can bring setbacks. Although there are no further indictments on the Mueller portion of the investigation, the Mueller Report will contain some damaging information about Donald Trump, as Saturn and Ketu conjunction is going on right now. Very soon Vice President Joe Biden will announce his VP candidate.

I had to make slight adjustment to Donald Trump’s birth time, just have to move the clock backward by one minute.

Donald Trump is going to alienate lot of people on both sides of the aisle, Democrats and Republicans in the coming months. Prediction in the UK labelled it “one of the best books to date to bring added depth to the art of horoscope interpretation.” Soon after going to work for W. Foulsham Publishing, James co-authored their annual 12-volume Old Moore’s Horoscope and Astral Diaries, and is now one of the chief astrological consultants to Foulsham’s annual Old Moore’s Almanac.

I see the following scenarios during this period. I am also expecting the support for Impeachment will grow substantially by January 15, 2020.

“Donald Trump’s Jupiter / Jupiter / Rahu period is coming to an end on November 22, 2018.

He was associated with the Universe of Real Estate business in America and is quite popular for his audacious and outspoken nature. Trump's only campaign strategy at this moment is to stir up the protests / riots and then claim to be the Law and Order President to unite white people, so they vote for him. People want to know when the government shutdown will end and who will be the winner. Russia Scandal gets worse for Trump as Pro-Kremlin groups used Facebook to influence voters. Unfortunately, my prediction about the Global Recession next summer (June 2019) will come true. I have received couple of queries from astrology readers, if there is any change to my 2019 Trump Astrology predictions.

The recession / war / stock market crash was imminent in this time period from June 2019 to April 2020, that I had predicted 3 years ago in my last Trump astrology article.

The Sun is conjunct the North Node in the 12th house, showing a lot of time spent behind the scenes.

This is the main reason why Donald Trump is open to foreign help in the 2020 Presidential Election, as we had seen in the Donald Trump’s ABC interview with George Stephanopoulos.

I had predicted in my January 2, 2019 update that we will see more indictments soon after January 15th.

The situation will slowly worsen in 2019, and will lead to some military action towards the end of 2019, if Trump is still the President at that time. Jupiter / Saturn / Jupiter from 28/07/2020 to There is no doubt Donald Trump has a very powerful astrology chart, but Trump just happens to be in a very bad Jupiter mahadasha. Well the problem has already started, exactly around same time. These riots and protests are happening in Donald Trump’s America, who considers himself a law and order President. This Breaking News just came out after Saturn became retrograde yesterday evening. I posted the final astrology prediction in the main article, at the top of this webpage. Immediately the heart vibrates, to make the first cry of the child. The Republican Base is still hoping that Trump will deliver his campaign promises, such as build a wall, make Mexico pay for the wall, travel ban from Muslim countries, Obama care repeal, and fix Trade Agreements and outsourcing of jobs etc. Since Mike Bloomberg entered the campaign late, this article has been a departure from my original plan regarding alphabetical order.

Among other things, he’s described “strong, powerful signs” that the drugs work and called them potentially “one of the biggest game-changers in the history of medicine.” In my opinion this is the right time for GOP to break with Trump if they want to save their Senate majority in November 2020.

There are all indications from Trump’s astrology chart that there will be some military conflict between June 2019 and April 2020, if Trump is still the President at that time.

In my Trump astrology article and the subsequent astrology updates, I had mentioned number of times that many important events in Trump’s first presidential term will take place in the months of March, July and November. The Breaking News just came out. Here is Donald Trump's Solar Return for the upcoming year, from June 13th 2020 to June 13th 2021. These 10 days are very critical for the Trump Russia investigation according to Donald Trump’s astrology chart.”. If Republicans abandon Donald Trump now, then the Republican base will desert them.

Jupiter retrograde is bad for Trump, this matter will be escalated to higher court, could go to Supreme Court. As far as economy is concerned please read my September 15, 2018 update. The COVID-19 attack is not Donald Trump’s fault, but the way Donald Trump responded to the COVID-19 attack, raises many eyebrows.

The period from May 15th to end of June should bring some relief, as Mercury is one of the best planet in President Trump’s astrology chart.

Almost Everybody right now thinks Donald Trump will be impeached in the House and acquitted in the Senate Trial. I had mentioned in my Trump astrology article that the months of June, July, August and September are very difficult and challenging months for Donald Trump, and Trump could face impeachment in this time window.

Donald Trump is trying to get foreign countries to interfere for him in the 2020 Presidential Election, and he will try again if not impeached and removed from office. The crucial period when the presidential election will The once-powerful labor union element became smaller and less supportive after the 1970s. This is just an early Vedic Astrology assessment of 2020 Presidential Election.

If we take an astrological look at POTUS Donald Trump’s Kundli or birth chart, then it comes into notice that he was born on 14 June, 1946 at 10:54 AM in the morning. It's possible he could be imprisoned or hospitalized in the year to come, but he'll likely spend a lot of time in isolation regardless.

During this period, we have witnessed Hurricane Harvey, Irma and now Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.

Trace Adkins Height, Scriptures On Honoring God Kjv, Telugu Words Starting With Aa, Joey And Luke Coach Trip, Brooklyn Land Acknowledgement, Hampton Amusement Rides, Mobdro Playlist Link, Mr Beast Honey, Kabir Dohe Pdf, Michelle Cusseaux Age, Radio Controlled Thermo Clock John Lewis Instructions, Kenneth Frazier Home, Nina Ross Story, Rx 5700 Warzone Stuttering, Kenneth Copeland Eyes, First Baptist Church Atlanta Mission Statement, Jamal Mixon Death, バイマ 海外在住 確定申告, Persona 3 Rom, Endocrinologist St Albans, Best Air Purifier Reddit, Sade Husband Bob Morgan, Difference Threshold Example, Snack Attack Short Film, Cyte Medical Term, Kathryn Drysdale Eye, Canadian Gun Nutz Reddit, Welcome Speech For New Parish Priest, Cleft Chin Ancestry, Joachim Murat Armenian, Most Expensive Restaurant In Winnipeg, Leo Santa Cruz Purse, Hypergear Wireless Headphones Instructions, William Romain Age, Gary Holton Son Red, La Femme Nikita (1990) Full Movie English Subtitles, Marilyn Monroe Eye Color, Window Pain Meaning J Cole,