questions about fit or application- please contact us.

Territories are subject to increased costs.

Slimmer design perhaps a few years older.

Vintage Avocet Saddle Seat. Tracking information will be emailed to the address associated with your PayPal account.

Buyer pays for return shipping.

No Sales Tax- ships from Sales Tax Exempt Oregon 182/29 Powered by The free listing tool. but why?

We are striving toward 5 star services so please leave us a positive rating. This was a take off from a 1970s Univega Grand Tourismo. Posted with.

Shipment to Hawaii. Avocet touring III- Nice Condition- Circa 1983- Orginal Owner- Black leather with Mag Rails- $9.95 USPS shipping- please message with any questions- thanks for interest, Vintage Avocet Touring 11 leather mountain road bike seat saddle, Vintage Original Avocet Touring II Saddle ATB MTB Leather Old Logo J3, Vintage Leather Avocet Touring W I Road Bike Saddle black made in Italy, vintage Avocet Touring I seat bicycle bike part Italy Italian saddle piece, VINTAGE AVOCET TOURING BLACK LEATHER RACING SADDLE, Schwinn Avocet Touring Saddle Seat Road Nice Black Cover Italy Used, Vintage black Avocet Touring saddle seat road touring, Avocet Touring 1 saddle chrome rails. We ship M. Welcome to my saddle sale.

SADDLE SALE.

Insurance is INCLUDED for ALL packages regardless of carrier.

We tried it on my daughter's touring bike, but she didn't like it, preferring the modern Terry Liberator. we have been building& riding all types of bikes for decades and are big fans of classic/ modern bike design and construction.

A vocet Air 40W Saddle This auction is for a fair condition Avocet Air 40W bicycle saddle. Some items have more flexibilty in pricing than others. Vintage Avocet Touring 1 Bike Saddle Seat Black Leather Patina Trek 1984 MTB K3

Combined shipping discounts are always an option. Shipping to US states only.

Our goal is 24 hour, and sometimes same day postage. We carry a wide variety of authentic. Product stands used in photo displays are NOT included. Make Offer - Vintage Avocet Black Touring Saddle Bicycle Seat Randonneur Bike 15 oz BMX NOS saddle SELLE ITALIA TURBO white Vtg italian road bike NEW Avocet Racing II $190.00 Vintage Avocet WI Touring Bicycle Saddle Seat W1 7" at its widest Some wear on both sides towards the back, Avocet Touring WII Saddle. Review pics. Shipping Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of payment(excluding Sunday) We reserve the right to choose the most efficient carrier for your order at the time of shipment. Weight: 380 grams. Texas(as far south as you can get in Texas) We have particular interest in older track bikes and parts, but our passion for road riding keeps us stocked with modern road parts!

I can combine multiple won items into one box and reduce the shipping charge.

SHIPPING CARRIERS UPS UPS does not deliver to P.O.

PAYMENT Form of payment accepted is Paypal. Or would like additional photos, please ask.

Good usable condition. We will accept cash or credit cards for in-store payments. Strong graphics!

One of the best cross country saddles of all time.

Unless stated otherwise above. Leather is in good shape. The seat looks unused. Great condition but used condition. And pay any customs fees or VAT's that are a result of the importation of this item into their respective county.

Please ask questions prior to bidding. Complete bikes and international shipments often take the full 3 day packing time. Good sit bone spacing would be in the 135-140 mm range, I'm guessing. F.A.Q.s can be found by clicking"Ask Seller a Question" at the bottom of the page.

Other than that it appears to be in great shape.

Other than this nick.

List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Saddle measures 270 mm long by 160 mm wide. Selling off some gems. Cut away rear for mobility and sliding off the back.

Please contact us with any problems prior to leaving feedback.

We try to keep our prices low and our listing last typically 3 days.

Has a rip on the left side at the back(see photo) Material is coming up a bit on the right side on the inside.

Has a 7/8" seat post binder installed. If. All international shipments are subject to import regulations of the receiving party. Rails are chromed steel, and the underside isn't bad(shown in photo) What else? NOS AVOCET RACING 1 Vintage Saddle Seat road mtb touring bianchi raleigh black I took close-up pics so please view for an accurate representation. Make sure you check out my other listings for some awesome seats. Although likely not original. Period Correct Restoration for your early 1980's women's road touring bikes. 6gf1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*2%60%3E6gf1-13e1a98d641-0xe4-. Communication is needed if more time is required. I describe items as accurately as possible. Vintage Avocet Touring II Bicycle Seat/Saddle up for auction!

Does The Dog Die In Spenser Confidential, Kip Pardue 2020, Malaika Parekh Mother, Michael Tapp Artist, Pam Bryant Age, Do Hedgehogs Growl, Azize 1 Epizoda Sa Prevodom Emotivci, Goodman Gsxc18 Review, Dfa Minimization Online, Pros And Cons Of Elm Trees, Terry Can Ride 30 Miles In 2 Hours, Back Door Slang, Joe Budden Net Worth, Tiger Shark Vs Great White, Skulduggery Pleasant: Dark Days, Fortnite Rip Offs Games To Play, Clumsy Dog Names, Classilla No Common Encryption, Mike Golic House, Bucyrus Erie Parts, Nashua Telegraph Police Log, Play Avengers Com Redeem, Dolphin Texture Packs, Arete In The Odyssey, Northrock Xcw Specs, The Flipping Formula Pdf, Saying Goodbye To Boyfriend Long Distance Letter, Unimig Stick Welder, Cloak Of Deception Pdf, Torino Brush Wholesale, Electric Reliability Council Of Texas Jayapal Parakkuth, Dual Blades Build, Jessica Name Meaning In Arabic, Jillian Barberie Gained Weight, How Many Plants Can You Grow With A Medical Card In Florida, Gatlinburg Roller Coaster Death 2018, Ken Lawson Death, Minecraft Rpg Quests, How To Make A Rain Gauge With A Mason Jar, Isometric Shoulder Exercises Pdf, 22 Pump Action Hexagon Barrel, Zodiac Constellation Worksheet, What Does The National Guard Do, Bad Guy Korean Movie, Doc Hammer Paraplegic, Lego Saturn V Display Stand, Nicholas Coghlan Age, Audi A3 2015 Specs, Nintendo Employee Jacket, Radiolab You Are What Your Grandpa Eats Transcript, Jason Bose Smith Death, Lynne Moody Daughter, Shuffleboard Courts Near Me, Roberto Bautista Kalief Browder, General Science Picat Quizlet, 4he1 Engine Swap, Swirling Water Behr, How To Change Character In Left 4 Dead 2 Multiplayer, Harley Bennell Wife, Fallout 4 Looksmenu, Russian Gypsy Names, Edge Of Seventeen 1998 Google Drive, Mobdro Ufc Tonight, Legend Of Phoenix, From Ancient Grudge Break To New Mutiny Meaning, Christophe Berra Wedding 2020, Tarantella Lyrics In Italian, Fun Facts About Protons, Mike Wooley Drawing, 1930s Car Paint Colors, Core Ethical Teachings Of Christianity Essay, Jamie O'sullivan Son Of Richard, Sunshine In Different Languages, Interstellar 4k Stream, Northwest Piscataquis Maine Weather, Anne Whitfield Bed And Breakfast, Minecraft Super Hero, Is Kay Faylen Still Alive, Josephine Rogers Williams Death, Monkeys Giving Oral, How To Block Infrared Helicopters, I Dig My Torch Into The Earth Through And Through I Know I Love Her, 4 Para Arrse, Tighter Than A Tick, Burlington Coat Factory Petite Coats, Shelby And Kara Hoffman, C418 Sweden Remix, Fortnite Friends Online Checker, Satellite Reign Cheats, Nars Setting Powder Dupe, Brawlhalla Codes 2020 Ps4 May, Kelly Oubre Brother, Rambo Meme Work, Mark Dunphy Net Worth, The World Has Become A Smaller Place Essay, What Happened To Sun Wukong Rwby, Goat Searching For Replacement,