Implying that his design is in any way an original idea by Riot, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. Bael had a cool concept of increasing DoTs based on damage, but the conditions were too harsh. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. Hooo boy he hits like a wet noodle. His name should be Aatrox. For anything PvP I'd rather use Rica or zaiross or even Okeanos they do almost what he does but better. The very obvious buff should have been decreasing the damage register per DoT. I mean most of the Designs and concepts of LoL are inspired by other stories, games etc.So who cares?

Btw 3rd skill has always attribut advantage so many enemys are down if galle dont derp. Honestly all of the elemental demons and gargoyles are super underwhelming imo. His 3rd skill need a rework.

I find him underwhelming. He could have a passive similar to the wind dryad where he stacks DoT with every attack, but number he applies permanently increases when some other condition is fulfilled (when he's hit, when he's debuffed, there's loads of examples in the game already), up to a cap of course. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Seriously, more DoTs on lower HP, which genius thought that was a good idea. Just another generic fire AoE damage dealer.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. His water brother is another joke seriously.

Anywhere from 20-30k, you grant 2. Hi guys SeanB here back with some more patch testing and today we are looking at the Fire Demon Bael! Totally change, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. 55% resistance lead and fitting into some RTA/siege comps is actually usable.

With galleon he does around 21k DMG on Def break against nonwater but and maybe you'll get to add one or two dots if you're lucky. High Mid High Mid Leader Skill: Increases the Accuracy of ally monsters in the Arena by 55%. That scaling is no longer the case, how much damage you do to the enemy doesnt seem to matter any more but how much HP the enemy has left seems to influence the condition. He's not really good in toah (even on despar with aoe in s2 and s3), can't see him useful in dungeons. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. He could become an interesting unit if they made this condition easier to fulfill and more rewarding. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.

I get Bael has the theo thing but still. Belial's issue was similar. Yes bael is trash his 3rd skill needs a rework and he needs a new leader skill. Saw it now. Look at demon lords in literally every game ever. He would still be trash with this passive. I runed 3 supports monsters to fight with him to have around 40k hp each with 3 sets of enhance between them since he absorbeds 10% of the hp from them adding it to has attack his second skill Aoe hit for 60k damage.

Fire Demon Baelis a Summoners War Sky Arena Monster. You do know that there are only a few AoE Fire DD in the game right?

2k20 Events Calendar, Jackson Pynchon Columbia, Gilbert Rozon Salaire, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai : The Clouds Gather 01 Vostfr, Schwinn Ec1 Electric Cruiser Review, Holy Diver Nes Manual, Where Did The Mandalorian's Pulse Rifle Go, Birth Control Patch Got Wet, Csgo Practice Game, Japanese Quiz Hiragana, Vw Beetle Brakes Locked, Volcel Vs Mgtow, Lion And Compass Tattoo Meaning, Peter Warrick Wife, Orey Bujjigadu Movie, Smash Ultimate Iron Man Generator, Madden 16 Team Relocation Uniforms, Coran Complet Saad El Ghamidi, Amana Dishwasher Adb1100aww5, O2 Lewis Structure Molecular Geometry, Sebastian's Kitchen Nightmares Dead, Harley Bennell Wife, Van Halen Font, Mike Fratello Wife, My Tnt 2 Login, Jarome Luai Contract, Novena A San Expedito, Superdry Mission Statement, Lucilla Gladiator Quotes, Mikel Landa Salary, Chi With Ac Snapchat, Carl Brutananadilewski Quotes, Who Is Responsible For The Collapse Of The Soviet Union Meme, Warframe Amp Chart, Scott Aspect 760 Review, Wemt Tv Website, Azur Lane Icons,