“I used to eat breakfast at the hospital with a guy who thought he was Rambo, and then I’d jump on the No 322 bus to school.” He dissolves into giggles at the absurdity of the memory. (“Is Big Narstie the best weather presenter ever?” the Radio Times asked. However, the 32-year-old has now explained the incident, claiming he felt his personal space was ‘being invaded’. The same thing happened when he popped up on the The Great British Bake Off, last year, and when he had a stint presenting the weather on Good Morning Britain, in 2018.

But, like I said, you don’t interview Narstie. But this is how it is to be in Narstie’s presence. “That was sick!”, I ask him if he’s always been able to see the funny side of the darkness of life. Narstie promptly delivers everything the producers had invited him on to the show to deliver. If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you. “In the words of my mate Andy: you can only piss with the cock you’ve got. Ultimately, love will bring your soul further than fear or aggressive power.” He adds: “People say, ‘You look like you’re enjoying life so much.’ But, like, how do they know? The funnyman tweeted: ‘Big Narstie hi-fived, shook and then made up. / Is it wrong to feel to die?”) It is important to him that awareness spreads. Top BDL abbreviation meanings updated September 2020 Because of that opportunity I ended up owning a third of the TV company that filmed the TV show, that got a Bafta nomination…”, His mother still lives in Brixton and remains a powerful influence in his life. The helicopter is emblazoned with the Base Defence League logo. Meanwhile, it seems there’s no hard feelings with Robert either, who said his dancing was intended to be a ‘visual joke’. His track "Brushman" was also named RWD magazine's "Song of the Year".

We are sitting on a sofa in a nondescript flat in Essex – the “man-cave,” Narstie calls it. Even on the Craig David song, my message hadn't changed. He does not completely recognise him.

All rights reserved. Mischief. Add to Wish List Compare this Product. “And the second part of the story is that, 10 years ago, two guys took me, a ghetto kid, off the street, signed me to their label, and gave me a chance.” The men he’s talking about are Nathan Brown and Obi Kevin Akudike, of record label Dice Recordings, who released Narstie’s first EPs and also put out Skepta’s early records. I’m also investing in property. He does not employ a publicist. On Wednesday night’s edition of Britain’s Got More Talent, comedian Robert approached Big Narstie to dance during a performance by 2002 singer Anne-Marie. I’m not the captain of the ship, but I’m on the boat, you get me?”. MORE : YouTube reveals countries where BTS’ Fake Love MV is most popular, MORE : Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon told to ‘lighten up’ as they get soaked during live Britain’s Got Talent semi-final, Flustered virgin on Naked Attraction rushes off set and ‘consoled by producers’ after being overwhelmed by vaginas, Doctor Hilary Jones reveals best feel-good tips to deal with second lockdown, Teen sex worker from Channel 5 show Adults Only sees up to 21 clients a day, Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin admits to rowing with Johannes Radebe during intense rehearsals: ‘The honeymoon is over’, A Place In The Sun house hunter asked producers to set him up after dumping wife behind her back.

Hamish Macdonald Married, Oxalic Acid Pka, Smite Ranked Season 7, Nvidia Rtx 3080, Jelly Roblox Username, Ferrara Candy Stock, Bob Schneider Frunk, Robert Munsch Love You Forever Meaning, Halfway Covenant Apush, Judy Woodruff Age, Difficult Word Search Printable, Hattie Boo A Madea Halloween, Saturne En Verseau 2021, Asterina Starfish Trap, Fortnite Tracking Map, Chigbo Anunoby Wikipedia, Benjamin Orr Wife, When Do Ava And Sara Get Back Together, Atlanta Braves Hat Symbol, Dr Demento Top 10, Second And Ten Football Review, Cooper Bogetti Dad, Eboni Williams Husband, Jon Barzacchini Parents, Atlantean Name Generator, 1997 Toyota Camry Shift Solenoid, Kylin Hill 40 Time,