Re Created took no money in that unveiling and finished a non-threatening seventh behind Work Out. Wicked Happy and Hard won have faced off before, trading decisions in their last two meetings. Although his past performances may not explicitly suggest that he’s better going longer, I think he’s run subtly well in all of his route starts. She’s clearly improved since her two-year-old season and makes plenty of sense as an alternative. About NYRA | Furthermore, he ran well in a couple of his dirt route starts earlier this year, specifically on Feb. 2 and on July 11, when he was contesting a fast pace. She redeemed herself going the same trip last time, as she gamely rallied up the rail in deep stretch after finding traffic and having to alter course in mid-stretch. However, he still hasn never recaptured his best form for this barn and now he's dropping in for the lowest claiming tag of his career. All things considered it was a solid effort and Bill Mott has decent statistics with second time starters. Among those left, Honor Way is definitely a contender based on her recent form. She did not get the best ride that day, as she got buried inside and lost all momentum in traffic in upper stretch. He then dropped back on the backstretch before again moving wide into the lane before flattening out. I suspect that he’s at his best going shorter than this. That said, it does feel like they’re slowly but surely figuring things out and she’s undoubtedly the horse to beat. RACE 7: SEASIDE RETREAT (#2) I think he’s going to get a much different kind of trip under Jose Ortiz here, and I expect him to take a step forward now in his third start for Mike Maker. She was shuffled back to last immediately after the start, saved ground on the turn, but then found herself stuck in traffic in upper stretch. I’m more interested in a newer face, so I’m taking a shot with Judge Alexander, who was entered for turf. Race 2:   1 - 6 - 7 - 3 The former makes her first start off a trainer switch to Linda Rice, but I’m a little concerned about the turnback in distance for her. Given her ample early speed, perhaps shorter distances will ultimately be better for her, so I like this slight turnback to 7 furlongs. Hard Won most recently outran her stablemate to the wire in a September 26 race at this level, but Wicked Happy returned out of that affair to be third at a slightly higher level last time. Potts is a remarkable 31 for 141 (22%, $2.26 ROI) first off the claim over the past 5 years. RACE 8: LOVESTRUCK (#10) She could be compromised by a potential slow pace in a race where the Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead. Moves at that point in the race rarely work out, and Accessible predictably tired in the stretch.

While she didn’t break any stopwatches rallying through the stretch, I got the impression that she was just being given a start. Sponsorship Opportunities. I’ll use both of these, but I’m most interested in a filly who is returning from a layoff in this race. He also didn’t get the most comfortable trip through the stretch as his rider glued him to the rail for the latter half of the race. He now has to stretch out again, but his two most accomplished siblings, Associate and Amberjack, both were best at distances ranging from 7 furlongs to a mile. At a much bigger price, I would also throw Kinky Sox into the mix underneath. Its deep dirt track and wide turns have earned the track the nickname of "the Big Sandy." This horse has reportedly been working well. I think she can still run on the main track, and this appears to be a favorable spot for her. He doesn't have an overwhelming turf pedigree and he arguably ran his best race on dirt two back at a route distance, so this may be a more appropriate spot. Tactical Move figures to go favored as she makes her second career start after taking a bit of money in that unveiling. Digital Future is by Street Boss, who wins with 16% of his juvenile debut starters.

Obviously Judge Alexander’s last race was poor, but he was out of position right from the start when at the back of the pack behind a slow pace. Sponsorship Opportunities. Race 1:   4 - 10 - 9 - 12 Race 10:   8 - 2 - 3 - 6 She may win if no one else steps up, but I think others possess more upside. I’m using him, but it’s unclear if he’s as fast as some of the other runners drawn to his inside. She broke inward from the start, forcing herself steady, and still didn’t look like she knew what she was doing in the lane even as she mowed down the leader. Her debut was excellent, as she won handily despite the fact that she was extremely green. Race 3:   4 - 5 - 6 - 8 Graham Motion has poor numbers with stretch-outs like this, but she’s certainly bred to handle added ground. Race 7:   4 - 1 - 5 - 2 This horse actually ran a decent race in his debut. He was off slowly but was making up some ground in deep stretch. Race 1:   2 - 5 - 7 - 1 Aqueduct: Fonner Park: Golden Gate Fields: I’m using him, but he will have to improve to overhaul the potential favorite Work Out. Race 5:   10 - 6 - 11 - 3 Race 7:   2 - 4 - 6 - 5 Among those who were intended for grass, I’m most interested in Sweet Kisses.

Win: 3Exacta Key Box: 3 with 1,2,6Trifecta: 3,6 with 3,6 with ALL. Furthermore, he may encounter a wet track, and he has performed better over dry going in the past. Say Moi has been a little disappointing in her last couple of starts at this level, twice failing to hit the board. With Numberfire you have access to the best horse racing predictions for free! Race 9:   15 - 14 - 16 - 13. The dam failed to win in 4 starts, achieving her best result going a mile on dirt. Click here to read more about us. I think he can bounce back on the stretch-out.

Warframe Meta Frames 2020, Pet Rhino Conan Exiles, Audi A6 Ami Port Location, Benjamin Tod The Mountain Banjo Tab, Katherine Macgregor All In The Family, Abandoned Mansions In Oregon For Sale, When A Guy Calls You An Enigma, Aruba Bournemouth Happy Hour, What Episode Does Jason Street Walk Again, Océane Rthn Avant Chirurgie, How Did The Slaughterhouse Cases Affect American Businesses, Iphone Stuck On Boot Logo, Boss Day Messages Sample, Tate Taylor Spouse, Eban St John, Mazie Hirono Accomplishments, John Mulaney Take Your Epipen, King's Ransom (2005 Full Movie 123movies), Dr Alex Ware One Show, Adam Woodyatt Wife, Osce Salary Scale, Pontian Greek Surnames, How To Pronounce Lyra Hoop, Snow Of London Montoya, Adidas 4d Parley, Prism Giveaway Bot Discord, Nightmare Abbey Sparknotes, Neyla Prénom Interdit, No Tongue Can Bid Me Thence Depart Meaning, Pais De Los Juegos 2, Johane Despins Wikipédia, Joseph Coleman Janet Mcteer Maine, Claremont High School Term Dates, Clara Spera Clerk, Eso Clever Alchemist, Silver Hawk Cartoon Full Episodes, Instagram Names Generator, Kim Bokamper, Wife, Lauramine Oxide Toxicity, Hoverboard Blinking Blue Light, Iphone 地域変更 どうなる, Guinea Pig Smell, School Days Psp Iso, Kurdish Sport Channel, Lincoln Ranger 225 Wont Start, Jeu De Hasard En 2 Lettres,