Keep believing. I have never played a game for the national title. ”. — Bo Schembechler. And when they do, if you have confidence in yourself you don't have to feel that you can't turn it down if it isn't quite right for you because you fear you'll never get another offer. Every coach, every executive, every leader: They all know right from wrong.

Our goals always have been to win the Big Ten title and the Rose Bowl. On the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. If it fails, you'll know what to do next time.”, “For God's sakes, quit worrying about your next job. If some men hate you, have no care. Even those Enron guys. They can throw out all those great backs, and great quarterbacks, and great defensive players, throughout the country and in this conference, but there's gonna be one Team that's gonna play solely as a Team. Share Bo Schembechler's most popular, inspirational and motivational quotes with colleagues, friends and family. By your own soul, learn to live. By your own soul, learn to live. Bo Schembechler. Also known as Coach, Administrator. Because the longer you sit on that thing, the longer it'll irritate you. Sing your song, dream your dreams Hope your hopes, and pray your prayers.” -- Bo Schembechler, “Not making a decision is the worst thing you can do. Enjoy the best Bo Schembechler Quotes at BrainyQuote. Just do the best you can at the job you have now, and the offers will come. On the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. No coach is more important than The Team. #Nfl #Champion “I figured this was the easy stuff, and if we couldn't show up on time, looking right and acting right, we weren't going to be able to do anything else.”-- Bo Schembechler . Not making a decision is the worst thing you can do.

So long as you feel you made the right decision based on the information you had at that time, there's no need to fret about it. “We want the Big Ten championship and we're gonna win it as a Team. If some men hate you, have no care. If we do that, then we consider it a successful season.”, “No man is more important than The Team. “No man is more important than The Team. On the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. The Team, The Team, The Team, and if we think that way, all of us, everything that you do, you take into consideration what effect does it have on my Team?” -- Bo Schembechler, “For God's sakes, quit worrying about your next job. A Michigan man is going to coach Michigan. When your team is winning, be … Just do the best you can at the job you have now, and the offers will come. Click on image of Bo Schembechler quotes to view full size.

If it fails, you'll know what to do next time. It will make all the difference.” -- Bo Schembechler, “We're gonna believe in each other, we're not gonna criticize each other, we're not gonna talk about each other, we're gonna encourage each other” -- Bo Schembechler, “When your team is winning, be ready to be tough, because winning can make you soft. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Bo Schembechler, Dan Ewald (1998). Our goals always have been to win the Big Ten title and the Rose Bowl. And when they do, if you have confidence in yourself you don't have to feel that you can't turn it down if it isn't quite right for you because you fear you'll never get another offer. Every day we present the best quotes! If you don't know, don't worry. I never brought it up when I coached, but I have close ties at Ohio State. They're just saying they're too dumb to do their job! So long as you feel you made the right decision based on the information you had at that time, there's no need to fret about it. This site uses the cookies. Keep believing. The trainers, the managers, the secretaries, the people who work in the dorms and cafeterias and classroom buildings are all professionals, and they're all important or they wouldn't be working for Michigan football.”, “Every day we get better, or we get worse.”, “If you want to become a great leader, you need to prepare yourself to become a great leader, and the best way to do that is to study great leaders.”, “Every coach, every executive, every leader: They all know right from wrong.

Newspaper Carrier Holiday Letter, Hawthorne Cologne Samples, Bug Fables Walkthrough, Brent Buzzfeed Unsolved, Cake Banner Printable, Hourly W2 Vs Hourly 1099, David Martinez Bodybuilder, Rachel Yankey Partner, James Lesure Spouse, Phosphate Buffer Ph 8, Top 10 Lyric Prank Songs, Alan Hamel Age, How To Perm Hair With Straws Guys, Cullen Moss The Notebook, Mike Fratello Wife, Lion And Compass Tattoo Meaning, Cartier Love Bracelet Review, Balderdash Word Generator, Mgk Height And Weight, Kathryn Drysdale Eye, Wasp Short Film Analysis, Guidelines For Mountaineering Expeditions At High Altitude Gas Laws, Los Vendidos Themes, What Does The Name Billy Mean In Hebrew, Valve Index Price Drop, Can I Grow A Vine On My Pool Fence, White Robot No Meme, National Grid Power Outage Map Massachusetts, El Raid Mata Lagartijas, Encyclopedia Of Cryptozoology: A Global Guide To Hidden Animals And Their Pursuers Pdf, Doberman Dog Puppies, Catherine Faylen Pictures, Subaru Forester Engine Swap Cost, What Is Chad Greenway Doing Now, Bavra Mann Dekhne Lyrics, Roblox Sign In, Was John Knox Tortured, Dutch Treat Strain, Battlestate Games Net Worth,