Minimizing Negative Influences About Your Body, Take your Groove workout to the next level with High Intensity Interval Training, Stop Losing Sleep Over the Size of Your Butt. Even though I now travel the world teaching my revolutionary health and workout secrets, I wasn’t always so fit and healthy… In fact, for years I was always tired and frequently overweight… (Which is really ironic because at the time I … Misty, you are a lady with FLAIR! I never had to worry about my weight till I was about 41. I am new, just three weeks ago I've found vidéo on Facebook but It is something what I loved immediately : this way to move, this way to dance, this way to think, this way to live . Order your Body Groove Delicious Dance DVDs for just $39 and get instant access streaming video for FREE! Meet Misty Tripoli the creator of Body Groove, Meet Misty Tripolithe creator of Body Groove, My BODY GROOVE routines are completely different from anything you’ve ever tried…, And that’s the reason they’re so good, and why so many people absolutely love them…, You see, when most people do regular exercise, they can’t wait to be finished… so the pain can stop…, Moving and exercising your body should never be a punishment…, Instead, it should be fun, enjoyable, stress-free and relaxing… something you can’t wait to do, and you don’t want to stop…, And that’s what BODY GROOVE is all about…, It’s a different way to work out that doesn’t have you just mindlessly following an instructor’s moves…, Instead, while I’ll give you the basic choreography, it’s up to you to make each movement your own by adding exactly the style that you want…, And as you’ll see, this will make all the difference…. Healthy weight management generally requires both appropriate activity and proper diet. Misty Tripoli triumphed over her obsession with being too thin by developing The Body Groove. Explore the groove truths at your own pace!

Can't wait to get he dvd's in the mail !

The online workshop includes 8 modules plus 2 bonus modules. Thank you for helping me get healthy again on my own terms!”, “Misty has been truly an inspirational force in my transformation helping me to get rid of 115 pounds and more so teaching me to be kind and playful and fierce all over again! Your body is unique and wonderful, and the results you experience with any exercise program will be unique.

Okay so saw this today from a friends post and as a dancer and a mum of 3 I wanted a programme that I could do that made me smile and this looked right up my street so got the streaming version and did my first class tonight and I loved it! I love to dance and hate boring exercise!! I was completely drenched by the end of one series! Bought the online program, they delivered. Consult your physician or health care provider and follow all safety guidance before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication.

I loved it! One day I found bodygroove on fb and was floored by the amazing videos! My mission is to help you break free of whatever is keeping you from being truly happy.

I thought “this is it”!

I just finished my first streaming workout and I am in love! Making it truly my own personal workout is awesome!”, “I am fairly new to Body Groove but I LOVE IT!!!

It's FUN, and as good as YOU make it! In the early 2000’s, at the top of her game and under contract with NIKE as a Global Elite Athlete, Director of a top health club in California and in demand working with companies like Reebok, Sketchers, YogaWorks and Equinox she was also severely bulimic, overworked and exhausted. This morning I purchased the online streaming videos......Just did the Body Groove Delicious Dance Series #1....loved it so much ....so different and fun!!! Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The only person who's expecting perfection from you... is you! hahaha!! Danced my socks off round the living room and now feel energised and chilled Thank you! Hi, I’m Misty Tripoli, the founder of the Body Groove movement.

I will keep you posted on how we are doing.”, “I love these workout videos. It's so awesome to know that there is NO WRONG WAY TO DO IT!!!! Body groove really allows you to move in your own unique and authentic way in the moment. My Dance-Inspired workouts are so totally unique, fun and effective… you’ll never want to do a ‘regular’ workout again. But things happened to me that made me feel bad about myself... And like so many other young girls, I mistakenly believed that having healthy curves was something else to be ashamed of….

misty tripoli Creator, Founder and Truth Warrior! I’ve spent the next decade teaching what I learned to other women all over the world.

We will never sell, rent or abuse your email. We will never sell, rent or abuse your email. Get 30 days of FREE workouts! and so much fun...I feel like a little kid, dancing around my living room, not a care in the world! In addition to being the Creator of The Groove Method™ and Body Groove and Founder of The World Groove Movement, Misty is also a self-titled Truth Warrior. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. The only person who's expecting perfection from you... is you! Healthy weight management generally requires both appropriate activity and proper diet. Misty Tripoli triumphed over her obsession with being too thin by developing The Body Groove. I don’t use those words lightly, and I’ve never used them before today. I'm using muscles I forgot I had while I dance and stretch with Misty! It changed my perspective, and has guided me ever since. Its also great because I recently injured myself and I can still do it without feeling like I need to push myself to where I injure myself more. I'm a klutz...don't move fast and cant keep up with the fast babbling of a fast paced workout instructor.. Thank you Body Groove.”, “I just finished my very first body groove session in my hotel room. No regrets!!

If that’s your style, then Body Groove probably isn’t for you…. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The work out is so freeing, I just let go! There are not enough words to explain how I'm feeling.

love the workout program, easy to do, motivating with great instruction and music. Thank you Misty ! Click here for details!

I absolutely love the workouts. Do what you love. I know my muscles have been moving but there is no pain several hours later. It certainly elevated my heart-rate, and worked all of the major muscle groups, but it was fun too. I came to see five critical truths that have been truly life changing. I have invited my close friends to my house tonight to listen to you and we are going to dance with you. I became fanatical about burning fat and getting thin...both for myself and my clients…. Misty Tripoli I’m Misty Tripoli, the founder of Body Groove. I'm so glad I took that step and got the videos. Consult your physician or health care provider and follow all safety guidance before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. I really couldn’t afford my membership, so I was thrilled when I was asked to become a fitness instructor...and I got paid to workout 20 hours a week!

You can take your time and go through it at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home! It’s the most innovative workout I have ever seen. I quit my job, sold everything I owned, moved to the Caribbean (fell in and out of love) and launched and founded a Global dance movement that is inspiring millions to come together and get their GROOVE on! Cannot thank Body Groove enough for bringing your fantastic fun to the masses!”, “Completed my first session this morning and I LOVED it - I think I have finally found the practice that works for me. And set yourself free. Misty is so incredible, motivational, and inspirational, she’s a true gem that we’ve all been looking for. While most exercise workout videos are based on one-size-fits-all choreography, Body Groove allows everyone to create a workout that is just right for their body. Get 30 days of FREE workouts! It was a terrible thing to do to my body, but I felt so much pressure to be thin, and none of my exercise routines were helping. By structuring the dance moves to be adaptable for any fitness or energy level, I never hurt myself or flooded my body with stress hormones like normal exercise would…, (I’ve taken what I learned about dance fitness and created the Body Groove dance workout program, which you’ve probably seen on Facebook…here are some sample videos in case you haven't seen it). Our Body Groove live stream and/or DVD’s allow you to bring the DANCEfloor home with you. I think these workouts (the DVD includes five programmed segments varying from 24-39 minutes long, or you can program your own workout using individual segments that are 5-10 minutes each) are perfect for exercisers of all intensity levels and mobility levels because it’s so easy to do whatever works for you.” –, Check out some more real reviews from Body Groove lovers who shared their experience on Facebook…, The Body Groove workouts changed my life, and they’ve changed the lives of thousands of others all over the world…, I want you to be the next person who gets to experience the magic of Body Groove…, I want you to be the next person discovers how amazing it feels to move your body freely…. While most exercise workout videos are based on one-size-fits-all choreography, Body Groove allows everyone to create a workout that is just right for their body. And I love post from Misty, I read it before going to bed and... if I had a good day, it confirms me in what I have done, if the day was not so pleasant, it cheers me up and I think, tomorrow will be better. I HATE working out and I don't have great dance skills. And then BAM! Was fun and didn't seem like exercise, and so easy to do.

I just ordered the DVDs and did one session of the streaming video. Such a fun way to get fit! I have to admit I've used extensive overtime I work as an excuse to not workout. She is best known for her ability to enlighten others with her keep-it-real, tell-it-like-it-is, no-holds-barred approach to life and of course her powerful gift of getting people to dance their hearts out and reclaim their authenticity through movement and self reflection. They say you sometimes have to hit rock bottom before your eyes can open…and that was certainly true for me…, As I lay on my bathroom floor, staring at my own bloody vomit, years of deception and lies faded away…. I felt like a completely different person. The customer service is great, anytime I have had a question they were quick to respond. Just check out a few of the routines from my BODY GROOVE DELICIOUS DANCE collection…. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. I highly recommend this for anyone who hates exercise as much as I do! I found that I could create dance sessions that gave my body a better workout than a fitness class. Misty Tripoli. Body Groove On-Demand is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way to get all of my super-fun Body Groove dance videos!.

43 Bus Westbound, Jarome Luai Contract, Kamias In Spanish, 33 Biker Patch Meaning, Sto Best Space Traits 2019, Arma 3 Saigon, Where Can I Watch Scary Godmother, Elaine's Bosses On Seinfeld, Mario Lanza Net Worth, England Furniture Warranty, Ginnie Mae Cusip Lookup, Kaalia Mtg Lore, Healthy Tortilla Wraps For Weight Loss, Govind Dholakia Wikipedia, Is Blueface Dead, Jacob Hurley Bongiovi Instagram, Zonin Prosecco Calories, Dream Merch Discord, Evolution Wine Costco, Ford Fairlane For Sale Australia, Stepson Birthday Quotes, Coronavirus Real Life Villains Wiki, Layla Hassan Reddit, Linda Dano Spouse, Stone Armor 5e, Labor Day 2021, Foreshadowing In Hop Frog, Loona Bias Sorter, Massage Gun Costco, Luffa And Ants, Adios Nonino Lyrics, Lopez Twins Hype House, Kshatriyas Typical Jobs, Games Workshop Stock Robinhood, Salford News Stabbing, Essay About Elderly Drivers, Pen15 Wild Things, Token Black South Park, Quaker Mutations For Sale, Ek Ajnabee Chords, Funny Dog Captions, How Much Was A Guinea Worth In 1800, Val Mccallum Wife, イギリス ビザ 就労, Accurate Cancer Horoscope, Jelly Roblox Username, Hornady 223 55gr Load Data, Geography Paper 1 2019 A Level, Keith Hernandez Wedding, Bravocon 2020 Nyc, Eu4 Overextension Cheat, Baje Muraliya Baje Lyrics Meaning, Rugged Ranch Squirrel Trap, List 20 Local Government In Ogun State And Their Headquarters, Players With Leadership Trait Fifa 20, Iron Resurrection Location, Wasteland 2 Should I Buy Weapons, Chart House Restaurant Week, Nate Mcmillan Wife, How Much Does Apex Gps Cost, Copper 1 Phosphate Formula, Nioh 2 Sudama, What Does The Medicine Bag Symbolize To The Grandpa?, Adam Smith Quotes, Ap Mccoy Family, Mark Antony Speech Essay, Berkeley Marina Depth Chart, Charles Blow Nyt Wiki, Remington Coach Guns, David Banner Contact, Kit Warhurst Rosehaven, Quizizz Hack Script Tampermonkey, Ghulam Definition Ap World History,