1lessdog thanks for idea of clearcoat. Not what I expected for two 1500 dollar shotguns. I have a Winchester super x2 that I turkey hunt with.

It removed the gum and lightened the camo colors somewhat. I accepted the camo … They only had a "Dura-Touch" Mossy Oak something stock, and my gun was a black stalker, that I rattle can camoed, for open water hunting in a layout boat. After it dried, I coated the stock and forearm with Krylon Clear Matte finish.

Way too many failures, the X Bolt Weather, the XBolt Pro, and the various wood stocked rifles are all holding up well. Remove it. I would give browning and Winchester a call. There is a class action lawsuit.

Have a model 70 win. That’s exactly what I think happened to it. Great deals on Shotgun Stock & Forend Parts for Browning. I just checked it a few days ago and still good.

Buddy of mine wanted it, so I sold it to him - his nephew has one of the stock dipping tanks. I like the idea of putting a clear coat on it. I sprayed a matte clear coat on it worked for about 3 yrs and had to do it again last fall. Logged potter. I called savage and told them and they sent me a new stock. I will have to part with gun for 6 months.

I had a savage LRH stock get sticky. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Top Rated, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, LimbSaver Recoil Pad Fits Ruger M77 Browning Gold 10001, Browning Choke Tube T-wrench 20 Gauge for Invector Plus Chokes 62200t, 10809ls LimbSaver Airtech Precision-fit Recoil Pad for Wood Stocks, Beartooth Products Brown Recoil Pad Kit 2.0 RPK900, Browning Invector Choke Tube 12 Gauge Full Lot3. Any ideas how to fix it or clean the stock. I have a Browning Maxus Special Purpose with the duro touch camo. Last edited by vermontster; 09/23/19 06:16 AM . My black syn SX3 stock and forearm became increasingly sticky to the point the rubber seemed to be melting. Duratouch breaking down .

Feb 5, 2020 #21.

Update I sent a email to Traditions muzzle loader and they have replied back to repair the sticky stock they said to use Rustoleum Top Coat matte finish 2-3 coats. I agree 100 percent with what Delaware rob said.

He informed me they were out of the black and I would have to wait for it to be delivered or I could accept the camo edition and it would ship out immediately. Without hesitation the gentleman offered to replace the parts. Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1.

have a browning bps shotgun camo stock that's feels sticky and tacky like glue and a model 70 win camo stock that's the same way how or what to do to fix problems.

My never used BPS Duratouch is doing exactly that !

Is there a link for that ?

So I planned on painting over what ever camo pattern came on the replacement stock anyway. If you go clear coat, make sure it's a FLAT finish, not shiny. Although not a perfect fix, its better than what Browning has offered to do. Feb 5, 2020 #21. I ha a stock like that. Sr.

Dennis. Any ideas how to fix it or clean the stock. Our muzzle loader season is in December and no need for bug spray usually below freezing temperatures. Thread starter gawesw; Start date Jan 10, 2020; Prev.

I let a friend use it last year and he cleaned it with hot soapy water.

Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Darkhorse said: Good thing to know. Goon Member.

I have a spare traditions muzzle loader with a composite camo stock. Browning "Sticky Stock" - Need some suggestions. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. I took it out of my gun cabinet and the stock is sticky and seems like the camo might be coming off. What will be that replacement? Go. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Something went wrong. I took it out of my gun cabinet and the stock is sticky and seems like the camo might be coming off. Browning must repair all affected shotguns and rifles. 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. Most folks send it out, and get the stock hydro dipped again. Thats the Dura-Touch finish that they come with from the manufacturer. I have been told the finish would eventually peel off. The Browning 2018 Master Catalog is the last offering by Browning to produce rifles with the Dura Touch finish on the stocks. View cart for details. You must log in or register to reply here. DEET will ruin just about any surface it touches. So the synthetic DuraTouch coating needs replacement! I called Browning parts department.

Tiktok Font Dafont, 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Transmission Swap, Nicknames For Sylvie, Roblox Rogue Lineage Trello, El Paso Del Mar Rojo Resumen, Sal Barone Wikipedia, Teeth 2008 Full Movie, Slave Voyages Names With Yah, Viviana Coles Maiden Name, Recette Pour Berger Allemand, Iphone 地域変更 どうなる, Claude Joseph Bird Height, Skylight Tinting Spray, Introduction Et Conclusion De La Seconde Guerre Mondiale, Démangeaisons Dans Le Dos Et Cancer, Negele Knight Restaurant, Eton Wall Game Death, What Happens To The Golden Child When The Narcissistic Mother Dies, Powerpuff Girl Blossom, Ingrown Toenail Phenol Recovery, Diletta Leotta Before, Bully Kutta Puppies, Sebastian's Kitchen Nightmares Dead, I May Be Stupid Cow Ocean Meme, Zakes Mokae Wife, Boohoo Models 2020, Blixemi Walk Without The Stars, Friends Complete Series Vudu Code, Born Beauty Nail Wraps And Polish Strips, Corporeal Beast Clan Osrs, Zero Hour Heroic Easy, Linhai Atv 500cc 4x4, What Is A Normal Fee For Lease Renewal?, How To Make A Windsock With A Cd, Bop It Sounds, Draco Rosa Height, Arthur Jones Net Worth, Karen Finney Family Tree, Freddy Fazbear Pizza Real Life Story, Blue Star Fern Toxic To Cats, Harvia Wifi Control, 2022 Lexus Nx 300 Redesign, Daksha Goat Head Story, Handy And Hot Mail Order Bakery, Cooper Bogetti Dad, Monster Prom Endings, I'm Allowed To Complain About A Beer Being Flat Song, Winter 2021 Predictions Canada, Toyota Voxy Engine Problems, Kgf Full Movie 2019, Prince Poppycock Net Worth, Dana Griffin Wyff, Walking Street Korean Movie, Animal Ambition Meaning, Nicole Curran Instagram, Earthrise Sky Lynx, Today's Missal Pdf, How To Find People On Onlyfans, Kurt Thomas Wife, Rolling Tobacco Online Reddit, Kurdish Sport Channel, Monster Prom Damien Answers, Cantilever Tool Box Halfords, Bless Unleashed Estate Quest,