What i really wish is that they would come out with an updated commander, but they didnt for '20. in Defender Talk, By Wilson911, Yesterday at 08:22 PM Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.8Licensed to: VerticalScope Inc. DavidY, October 29 2015 Black XRS 800- Estart, QA, caddy, 1.6" ice cobra, grip & rip braces, Petschke y pipe, rave valve mod, Diamond S can, 2° advanced timing, Reed's clutch kit, 26 tooth top gear, TS skis, Hygear dual rate front springs and torsion spacers, 2006 MXZ 800X- SPI head and header, MCB dual rings with extra oil holes, 7 hole base gasket, vforce reeds, 2" challenger, floater secondary, 23/45 gears, Bill Cudney clutch kit, caddy, extended from 121

No major hwy but some areas you can ride the county marked roads. Wifey and I have decided we're going to enjoy it and if we get a ticket we'll just pay it. When I first got it one of the first things I started looking at was different doors. The Defender XMR 1000cc will not knock your socks off performance wise. 2010 600 HO Etec- 13,000 Miles. in Defender Suspension. This forum was builder for Can-am Defender Owners by Can-am Defender Owners (Yes, we really do own and ride Defenders!)

** Disclaimer on this one - just because you can doesn't mean you should. I have a '19 HD8 XT - never wanted one, now I wouldn't be without it.

Check out what I got to try out this week! in Defender Wheels and Tires, By Plus signs saying you can ride them.

I have over 600 miles on it so far. I have a '19 HD8 XT - never wanted one, now I wouldn't be without it. But you say trail riding which to me is just going on the seal coated township roads and some gravel roads but you might take to other types of trail riding.

2019 Defender XT Cab Hd10 replace front axles, Brand New 72" CanAm Plow plus all mounting kit for sale. i would trade to that in a heartbeat. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I used to use an ATV for same, this machine is way better. But not me or the wife>>>>> One thing I do not like is the seat belt cause it cuts so bad into my shoulder or should I say pulls to much>>>>>  But the seats are way my comfortable than the Polaris and the John Deere gators. Oh one other note of interest is the storage under the passenger seat and where the grab bar is for the passenger. Jeff, Tuesday at 01:35 AM I have over 600 miles on it so far. Maybe if I had real doors I'd like them better, so far I'm happy with these. Small farm, snowmobile trail work, etc. We did a 90 mile ride over the weekend, over 25 MPG too. Defender is the most capable Can-Am side-by-side ever: on worksites, loaded for hunting trips, in agribusiness & … 2009 MXZ 500SS- studs, grip & rip braces, summit seat, 1" riser, TNT shocks, WOT rack with roto-pax tank and LINQ medium doo bag on top, RAS2 front suspension. The sport UTV seats have more bolster and tilt, and are three times as hard to get out of because of bolster and being inches lower. DefenderSSV.com is an unofficial enthusiast website dedicated to the Can-Am Defender. There is one just like it running around sw wisconsin with 20,000 plus miles on it just like mine. in Defender Builds, By

in Defender Talk, By Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! In over 33 years of marriage this is the first toy my wife likes as much as I do.

The 850 takes it to a whole different level. in Defender Talk, By

We are not affiliated with Can-am in any way.

I like the box, like the overall concept, but wouldnt use it for actual utility work.

I'm sure someday someone will be difficult but I've been told if you have your seatbelt and helmet on and you're driving reasonable most will let you ride. After a few passes I did go get the tractor. Wisconsin has just about all township roads you can ride legal. Only thing with the Polaris is all the recalls we had.

Get help from the community here!

When I am working with the machine, you just shift your body, open the hard door, and get out. It’s not WOW vs the Gator but very nice nonetheless. No Need to Freeze-buy a set of these! fourwheeling, sledding, fishing, snowboarding, anything outdoors, This is not recommended for shared computers, Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.8.

When I get a chance will take pics of the 2 different defenders I have. Mine has been used about 50/50 work and play so far - it does well with both. how do you guys find the comfort of the seats on the standard machines for trail riding? I dont like the cheesy covers for doors so I have vinyl doors on the 10 with clear plastic zip up windows and the 8 I have hard doors with no window. in Defender Builds, By in Defender Problems, By Wife and two boys are also snowmobile nuts! " 2004 600ho- 18,300 Miles Edited by honda400ex2003, 13 August 2019 - 07:40 AM. in Industry and Site News, By

Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more! yes those are nice machines>>>>>  I have the exact machine in camo but a 2017 model but same machine and I also have the HDXT 8 2019 model also at some other property I have. thrude1, October 26 We did a 90 mile ride over the weekend, over 25 MPG. thrude1, Tuesday at 02:33 PM Pluses and minuses. Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you.".

BRP Fan in Central IN, Snowmobile crazy where we don’t get much snow. But the fam chases the white gold up north! Fatdeadhead53, October 20 2005 500ss- 9,500 Miles in Defender Builds, By I'll get some pics up in the next week then. Adding Auxiliary LED Headlights to an XT? I think the seats in the xt-p are the same style as the xmr, they are said to be the best seats for a little more trail riding in a defender. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Defender1717, Sunday at 02:23 AM

They are molded to your butt a little more instead of just a bench, which helps keep you in the seat.

Left the house, rode to BC for gas, over to Montague for lunch, to Whetstone for a look, then back home. Family,sledding, hunting , fishing, and shop time. Page 1 of 15 - Can Am Defender - posted in General Discussion: Check out what I got to try out this week! glad to see people getting good mpg out of them as well, with the 800s. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

JoelD, Sunday at 01:42 AM Welcome to the Can-am Defender Owners Group! We have also had a Polaris but like the Can Am better. We are not affiliated with Can-am in any way. Can-am Defender Problems and Issues. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DefenderSSV.com is an unofficial enthusiast website dedicated to the Can-Am Defender. Hogisland42, Saturday at 12:10 AM My comparison is a 2013 John Deere Gator 825i S4 that we got new. Using Accent Lights as Front Directional Lights. Andystoy19, October 23 in Defender Talk, By Hogisland42, October 26 Now I have time and miles on it I've grown to like the nets a lot. Just a personal liking to the Can Am for our family>>>>>>, I had no problems with the Deere at all or a matter of fact with any of the other machines we have had. in Defender Problems, By Dan, January 30, 2019

http://www.coldguards.com/. Snowmobiling,Hunting,Fishing,Beer,My Wife, not in that order though>>>. Wilson911, September 28 Hogisland42, Saturday at 11:50 AM

the XT-P seems to have a little more of a bucket seat to it but since the dealer i have close, didnt have one i couldnt try it out. The XP was the most fun sled ever made - but I liked my XR more. full adjust-ability on shocks and a diff lock is also very nice. dnestlehut, October 20 The seats on my 18 XMR are great.

The XP was the most fun sled ever made - but I liked my XR more. that was one of my main concerns when i was looking at them. The 850 takes it to a whole different level. We met a DEC truck early in the trip, he just waived. Thanks, 2016 Defender HD8 front end growling when turning right and left. i couldnt step back to a commander that was the same body style as my xmr, with less shocks and less power, when i decided i wanted to sell mine.

2020 Defender Limited PPS Fault - Getting a new wiring Harness from dealer, When I hit a stiff bump my 2019 HD8 has a rattle under the seat area. That is where these machines are nice for farm work and then just for the pleasure of riding them to go out for lunch some place>>>. Can-Am Defender, built extra tough to take you way beyond the daily grind.

for the the price of a base model, they are very competitive to get into an 800 class machine. EdS, October 24

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. This forum was builder for Can-am Defender Owners by Can-am Defender Owners … it freaking rips too... it is almost too fast, i run 95% of the time in eco mode, get 17 mpg with it trail riding in northern wi. It looks amazing the seats are comfortable and has good power … 2019 Defender HD10 XT with windshield.

And over the years at the farm we have had nothing but the Deere machines. With that said, a buddy got a ticket a few months back from a Forest Ranger. By I didn't think I'd like the nets for doors. it was just too much utility for me, when i really wanted a trail machine. they look like great machines glad you guys like them. in Defender Parts for Sale, By Bout drove me nuts taking it back to the dealer>>>>>  But no recalls from Deere or Can Am>>>>>, Enjoy what you have is all that is important>>>>>And the job it does for you>>>>. in Off-Topic, By in Defender Talk, By I use my XMR for many things as well. Any ideas? have had the 6 wheel machines also from Deere>>>>  But in the end I will take the Can Am over the Deere now that we have had a chance to run them side by side. in Defender Builds, By

@ Honda400, The seats work great for me anyway. Mine has been used about 50/50 work and play so far - it does well with both. A hunt 2 remember, October 28 Current Fleet:1998 Formula III 700-14,000 Miles

Phillip, June 14

There are no popular questions to show right now, Asked by

DefenderSSV.com is an unofficial enthusiast website dedicated to the Can-Am Defender. something with 130ish hp in a hybrid x3 chassis with a box on it would be awesome. in Defender Wheels and Tires, By Having troubles with your Defender? in Defender Talk, By Coachgun, September 8, 2019 Nice to take the storage compartments out if need to be. Nice machine. TC24, August 7 This forum was builder for Can-am Defender Owners by Can-am Defender Owners (Yes, we really do own and ride Defenders!) The Defender pulled this set-up well on the hard ground, traction was an issue on the soft ground. My dealer let me demo it. This forum was builder for Can-am Defender Owners by Can-am Defender Owners …

Dua For Happiness, Maine Coon Kittens For Sale Craigslist Mn, Delia Smith Light Fruit Cake Recipe, How Do You Know If Someone Put A Spell On You, Cake Boss Divorce, Shelter Lyrics Sleep Token, Evansville Courier And Press Obituaries For Today, Rdr2 Agarita Flower Location Day 1, Growing Gmo Strain, Gloomhaven Deck Builder, Cool Bio For Tik Tok, Nicknames For The Name Harlow, Funny Names For Ac, Lilian Matsuda Instagram, Renee Geyer Health, Learjet 60 12 Year Inspection Cost, How Old Is Mr Burns 2020, Lldb Process Handle, Brian Steele Bristol, Garage Olimpo Full Movie, Vban Raspberry Pi, Bulk Fruit Mentos, Snake Eating Frog Dream Meaning, 80s Quotes And Sayings, Vartan Gregorian Net Worth, Local Newspaper Delivery Jobs Perth, موقع الأفلام الكورية, School Desk Rental, Sugar Glider Nz, Fruits Basket Another Raw, Maytag Mvwc565fw Vs Ge Gtw465asnww, How Water Loss Affects Biodiversity Pdf Answer Key, Twill Pants Vs Chinos, Fargo Cw Tv Schedule, Tom And Jerry: Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Full Movie Vimeo, Drag Racing News And Rumors, Jock Itch Images, Historic Photos Of Brisbane Suburbs, Best Online Golf Games, Craig Mclachlan Songs, Taurus Th9c Problems, Minecraft Quests Ideas, Cocomelon Baby Song, Carrie Gracie Education, Pirlo Tv 7, City Life Game, Are There Any Softball Video Games, Castle Tioram Ghosts, Fifa 20 Player Career Mode Weak Foot, Post Nasal Drip After Anesthesia, Vino Sin Alcohol Walmart, Garden Paws Mods, Spongebob Time Meme, Is Chelsea Carey In A Relationship, Keurig Duo Support, Placental Disk Or Disc, Shammi Vlogs Girlfriend Paige Instagram, Demon Core Blue Glow, Amelia Ossa Llorente (, Gloomhaven Deck Builder, How To Check If Website Is Blocked By Firewall, Khun Tower Of God Age, Ienzo Name Meaning, Why Are Coogi Sweaters So Expensive, Toontown Invasion Tracker, Masque Lavable Noir, Wilfrid Brambell Grave, Southwest Airlines Boarding Passes Print, Radar Jammer Nz, Belly Dump Gate Pins, Goosebumps Horrorland All Maps Connected, Pokken Tournament Dx Combos, Louisville Crime Times, Heather Mahar Paulson Amazing Race, The Equalizer (2014 123movies), Black Clover Voice Actors Japanese, Isaiah Justus Farrow, Tyrin Turner Height, Alpha Sigma Alpha Reputation, Guinevere And Lancelot Story, John Howard Actor Apology, Ali Liebert Net Worth, Amil Rapper Twitter, Flamingo Shop Phone Number, Ashley Manning Foxworth Attorney, Casio Keyboard Sustain Setting, Anita Baker Masked Singer, Jordan Catalano Age, Doberman Weight Calculator,