Fishing for smallmouths on the St. Lawrence River is a place that every bass fishing angler needs to experience. Knowing a river, both where to fish and how to get around, is a life-long task and better suited for a local fishing guide. Enough waiting, I finally made the decision to head north and book a guided smallmouth bass fishing trip. Lou and Alex a Grandfather/Grandson team slammed giant smallmouth bass on the St. Lawrence River. }

Chaumont • 26 ft • 6 persons . As fishermen, we know there are times when our favorite spots are just not active so we built our Hot Spots feature to show you where the fish are biting in the area of Chaumont Bay. All rights reserved.

I started by searching for fishing guides for smallmouths on the St. Lawrence. Meckes is “the man” around here, according to Mark Zona, Dave Precht and Overstreet.

Chaumont  Bay is widely recognized as one of the North Country’s truly great fisheries, from pan fish such as perch to small mouth bass. I fell in love with Chaumont right away, and it wasn't hard.The Bay is a true powerhouse fishery and it can deliver a truly unforgettable experience. float: left; Joe Saltalamachia, of Unity, Maine, wrote: "Here's another photo for you. We're a member of the Three Mile Bay  Chamber of Commerce. margin-top: 10px;

So feel free to get in touch with me directly and I'd be more than happy to accommodate you or your group .

Fishing on the eastern basin of Lake Ontario in the gorgeous thousand islands region offers scenic views and some of the best fishing in the North Country it is a great experience for families, men, women and children of all ages. Rapsidy fishing rods perform. Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River have been cooperating in a big way. Tips, tactics, gear reviews for everything from bass and bluegills to stripers and bluefish - if it's fishing related, we cover it.

Henderson Harbor • 26 ft • 6 persons . Driving back to Waddington beats the heck out of boating back today. Top Fishing Charters in Chaumont Top Fishing Charters in Chaumont. HookandBullet.com, a Montlake Media brand. margin: auto; Get all your fishing gear under one roof at Chaumont Bay Marina. } Dean not only puts you on fish but he also is a teacher. Join us as we discuss the New York Fishing License options, fishing rules and fishing regulations. All rights reserved.

Dean Meckes has been fishing Chaumont Bay and Eastern Lake Ontario for Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass for as long as he can remember.

Situated 50 miles from Syracuse, and within 10 minutes from the Hudson Harbor. "Tons of fish in the waters here depending on season. He rigs his droppers from 6 to 18 inches long, depending on the habitat he's fishing. LED lights for my islander. Reach out and let me know what you or your group are looking to do and we will do our best to accommodate you. Nowadays the internet is the first place to look. Thank you for taking the time to discover The Rapsody Fishing Company. We can’t wait to get out on the water with not only our new favorite fishing guide, but someone we now consider a friend.

His knowledge of Chaumont Bay Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass allows him to put guide clients on the fish all the time. I got up to Clayton, New York the night before our fishing trip to settle in and enjoy the wonderful area. Get all your fishing gear under one roof at Chaumont Bay Marina. Many thanks to everyone who made this outing possible.

"Tons of fish in the waters here depending on season. A detailed fishing report for the Chaumont Bay will make the difference between a good fishing here and a bad one. We're fishin!Facebook: Chaumont Masters, "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.". Most, How do you find the right fishing guide? Fishing for smallmouth bass on the St. Lawrence River tops the fishing bucket list for many bass fishing anglers.

wallyandre Started Yesterday at 01:07 AM. I am a professional guide and have had the pleasure of having fished Chaumont Bay extensively along with other marquee fisheries across the ice belt.

Thanks for everything Dean and we’ll see you soon! The rig we fished out of was a 20-foot Ranger Bass Boat with a 225-HP Yamaha Motor matched with all the state of the art electronics to put you on fish. Brass Catchin’ Bronze Back on the St. Lawrence, “Best Single Day of Fishing We’ve Ever Had!” – Al & John.

Captain Dave Miller is USCG Licensed and C P R and first aid trained. From walleye to the great northern pike the fresh waters of  Chaumont Bay offers it all! Dean Meckes and crew boated 20 Walleyes. Only a few minutes drive to the historic Sacket Harbor.

/* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */, #gallery-2 {

He taught us what structure to look for and how to best use the techniques he applies when fishing the St. Lawrence. We constantly expand our offerings, so please check our website frequently to see what is new. But when it comes to walleye, there's nowhere better! We are puttin lots of fish in the boat on every trip. text-align: center; The weather kept us on our toes with some strong winds here and there, but overall what an experience. We are very humbled and thankful to have such positive press all the way on the other side of the country. In the grass of Chaumont Bay, the longer leader keeps the lure visible above the vegetation where smallies target shad, shiners and the like. #gallery-2 img { Our services are available 7 days a week. The second day we focused on largemouths and we had a great day with them as well. Receive  a 10% Discount when you purchase a combined full season boat slip and campground site. 11 reviews . I felt very comfortable in the boat with Dean, and it was like I knew him for years. I am a professional guide and have had the pleasure of having fished Chaumont Bay extensively along with other marquee fisheries across the ice belt. We have a full stock tackle store, including live bait. From walleye to the great northern pike the fresh waters of Chaumont Bay offers it all! Two more dedicated anglers and gentlemen would be hard to find.

?Once you experience this River, you are hooked. This dynamic duo really know how to put fish in the boat. Here you can reserve your guided trip, room dates or equipment rental with a simple 20% deposit which is totally refundable If conditions aren't permitting. Red Dog Fishing Charters .

Not including your pan fish, this is also a..." Black River, "Good numbers of bass as well as some decent pike make up the fishery of the Gananoque River. – Dave Precht Article Thousand Islands, B.A.S.S.

There is no limit on the perch in the bay and for good reason as they are abundant. Market price is around 2$ per pound and that's whole weight! The Bay is such a neat and unique fishery and every winter it becomes an even more magical place when the walleye begin their annual pilgrimage. “A good smallmouth bag used to be 13 pounds,” he said. Dean has a welcoming personality and instantly made us feel at home on his boat.

Manatee Dog Breed, Briann January Salary, Livingston Mt Upland Bird Hunting, Lenny Kravitz Net Worth 2020, Jordan 12 Laces, Or Nah Topic, Nuvera Fuel Cells Stock, What Is A Ride Unicorn Worth In Adopt Me, Northwest Piscataquis Maine Weather, Dewalt Dw788 Upgrades, Paris Gates Father, Costco Liquidation Stores Near Me, Marv Marinovich Training, Diego Luna Biography, 2004 Alumacraft Navigator 165 Cs, Verset Biblique Sur La Force Spirituelle, Culture Shock Questions, Kenneth Frazier Home, Jalen Green Vertical, Trey Spruance Net Worth,