Once again, I like to use wing nuts (see pictures). Questa tecnica consente di definire una sezione di codice "sensibile al tempo", ed è quello che ho fatto per contare tutti gli impulsi, senza eccezioni. This is a simple step that will guide you to build a gear-wheel from a timing belt. Unfortunately we still have the same issue. The major problem using this type of encoders is that they never give you their position (angle)... instead, they give you pulses...strange? If you don't have the arduino IDE, you can download it freely from here. That means I will have 9000 pulses by turn. Quindi, ogni volta che uno di questi pin cambia il suo stato (il che significa che l'encoder si è spostato), questo pin speciale (tramite l'interrupt) attiva un pezzo speciale di codice (ISP - Interrupt Service Routine). We never get the voltage to change.

Questa operazione è un po 'complessa perché coinvolge la trigonometria sferica e alcuni concetti temporali (Local Sideral Time - LST). Answer In my opinion, a DIY project should be something that you can make in your garage using your own tools. Credo di avere tutto cablato correttamente. Be sure you connect all the ground wires, including the 9V battery.Try and let me know the result. It consists on a first approach to control a telescope mechanism by the USB port, builded from scratch and based on Arduino microcontroller, from a computer with GNU/Linux and the Stellarium software. You only need to this one time!

Nel frattempo, ho cercato di stabilizzare una connessione con Android utilizzando un modulo bluetooth, ma sembra essere una cosa complicata da fare, almeno, quando ho provato a inviare molte informazioni - non è facile rimanere sincronizzati con il dispositivo … beh, è ​​una buona sfida se sei un buon programmatore.Fammi sapere se decidi di andare avanti con quello. Per configurare il tuo telescopio, seguire le immagini sopra. To help you to know the sky, there are several software's you can use and stellarium is my favorite one. Be sure the encoders are well connected. A new window will show up and the only thing you need to do it's click "Start" and... voilá! In questo modo, assicurati di non scambiare alcun filo: seguire i colori ti aiuterà molto! Make sure you have everything in place (both electrical and mechanical) and run your telescope by opening the telescope's plugin. Assicurati di tagliare tutte le 4 uscite a 3,3 V prima di collegarle all'arduino. È possibile aggiungere un gancio per appendere la scatola in un posto conveniente o, come nell'ultima immagine sopra, è possibile incollare un pezzo di compensato con un foro che è possibile utilizzare per appendere la scatola utilizzando un bullone esistente dal supporto. As you can imagine, if at certain moment you are pointing to one object using a certain coordinate, after a few minutes, you need to recalibrate your coordinates because the object has moved, so, altazimuth coordinates are time dependent. Innanzitutto ho potuto collegare direttamente gli encoder al telescopio. Abbiamo adorato il tuo progetto e costruiamo il nostro sistema di controllo per il nostro telescopio. Iniziare a disegnare un cerchio in un pezzo di compensato da 3 mm. Ora che abbiamo installato le ruote, dobbiamo trovare un modo per posizionare e guidare gli encoder. Condividilo con noi! We get the reticle named _HELLO_. I will let you know how it goes... Hi vernsburns1,It really looks like the encoders are fine as well as the connections and the code. My intention is to build a more accurate and efficient design, although I think it’s going to take me some time (I have to work to pay the bills…). By doing this, just be sure you won't swap any wire - following the colors would help you a lot!

So far, if everything went OK, you can rest for a while!! Actually, all the stars describes a circumference centered at the pole star. Inoltre, mi piace sempre usare materiali riciclati o qualcosa che posso recuperare dai rottami. Because the GT2 timing belt have a 600mm perimeter, you should draw a circle with a 95,5mm radius (or 191mm diameter). In my case, I have a 600 pulses encoder and a mechanical gear ratio of 15 times.

Se non hai l'IDE arduino, puoi scaricarlo liberamente da qui. Questo sistema è molto intuitivo e facile da usare perché correlato alla tua vita quotidiana (vai su / giù e destra / sinistra …). To help you to know the sky, there are several software's you can use and stellarium is my favorite one. A laptop with stellarium and arduino IDE (you can download and install both for free), 2 bearings 5175 (5mm hole and 5mm thick), but you can use others, Arduino DUE and USB cable (UNO have a lot of limitations for this project..), a small proto PCB to solder the components (instead, you can work with a breadboard), 2 springs (you can remove from a pen..) or 2 rubber bands, metal plate (I use 2mm aluminium plate I took from an old cabinet, but steel should be fine), plywood (5mm and 3 mm thick) and some pieces of wood (12x12mm), wire and connectors from scrap (old serial or VGA cables, usb cables, ...), solder, shrink tube, cable ties, tape, etc, some dupont connectors for arduino (optional). It consists on a first approach to control a telescope mechanism by the USB port, builded from scratch and based on Arduino microcontroller, from a computer with GNU/Linux and the Stellarium software.

puoi darmi i dettagli completi su come interfacciare stellarium con il codice arduino compresa la codifica. It's a nice mount (cheap, portable and very easy to use), but to get what you want to see, you need to know the sky like the palm of your hands (which can be a problem to a beginner like me..!). So, just click, at the left side of your screen, the location manager and add your location (I mean, your observation site location...!). Di nuovo, poiché un'immagine parla per mille parole, ho descritto questo passo usando il immagini e il video qui sopra (e i loro commenti). Questa configurazione (cinghia di distribuzione con 300 denti e puleggia dell'encoder con 20 denti) fornisce un rapporto di trasmissione di 15 (rapporto = 300/20 = 15). You will need to build 4 like those. Usa una bussola e non dimenticare di lasciare un segno nel centro del cerchio: ne avrai bisogno! I used 5 pieces of 3mm plywood glued together to make a 16x14x5 (cm) box, as you can check from the pictures above. Astro Publishing Ltd, registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 12023963. ), everything should start to work. It will open a new window. Move around and you will find it! The problem is that the encoder you have does not work with 5V. To have the best result, start to cut a slight bigger circle and then sand it until the timing belt can enter. Adjust all the trimmers until you read 3.3V at the middle pin. Ora, la parte complicata … Ogni montatura dobsoniana (o altazimutale) usa due assi (altitudine e azimut, come dovresti già sapere!) If you don't have the arduino IDE, you can download it freely from here. I just wanted to build something (a botched job) to test the software . It is pretty hardware agnostic: the controller can be an Arduino, a Teensy 3 or even an ESP32. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3079719.

Ask? This instructable will guide you, step by step, how to complete your own controller using Stellarium (astronomy software) and Arduino (open-source prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software). Ora sei solo a pochi passi dalla tua ricompensa! Use the "config.h" file to make your changes. So, using the "config.h" file, set how many pulses you have by turn and then multiply by 4. Multiplying this number by 4, the number I wrote was 36000, as you can see from the example above. Then I realized it would be better if I use a gear-wheel fixed to the mount and telescope to drive the encoders. È fattibile? In a very simple way, one encoder (angle encoder or position encoder) is a device (sensor) that can read, and therefore, transmit a position or an angle. Now you are only a few steps from your reward! Why build a gear? Despite being not so easy to integrate with Arduino (programmed in C), these encoders are reliable, cheap (at least the ones I bought..! FACEBOOK: LINKEDIN: TWITTER: INSTAGRAM: ©2019. The pointer in Stellarium doesn't move when we move the telescope.Any ideas what we should try to troubleshoot?We have an 8 inch dob very similar to your setup so we made no changes or modifications to the code you made available. Here you can read some extra information about using interrupts on Arduino. Screw the holders to the telescope's mount and then install the encoders. Wait a few seconds (10 seconds or so..) and a new object ( _Hello_ ) will appear somewhere at the Stellarium's sky. - posted in Celestron Computerized Telescopes: Two nights ago, I tried to control the telescope remotelly but I had some problems. Invece una descrizione enorme su questo passaggio (e il prossimo), ti mostrerò come è fatto busando un video e alcune immagini (per favore, leggi attentamente tutti i commenti). Never, but never point your telescope to the sun! Facendo questo, ho anche aumentato la portabilità di tutto - dovrebbe essere più facile posizionare e rimuovere le ruote dentate, tirando indietro l'encoder. In questo modo, puoi posizionare e rimuovere le ruote e gli encoder dal tuo telescopio e, alla fine, il tuo telescopio sarà esattamente lo stesso telescopio che hai acquistato (eccetto un minuscolo e impercettibile 4 fori …).

Who Is Kim Reynolds Husband, Did Doumeki Love Watanuki, Empaths And Anxiety, Hala Meaning Tagalog, Mgb Restoration Shops, Mark Antony Speech Essay, Piano Notes Pdf, Open Dodo Codes, Testosterone Injection Dosage Chart, Amanda Plummer Pet Sematary, Christina Weiss Lurie, Ingrown Toenail Phenol Recovery, Jake Devane Death, The Official Godzilla Compendium Pdf, Rogue Squadron Mods, Tmnt Mutant Apocalypse Fanfiction, Agustina Picasso Age, Ella Raines Movies, Billy Kametz Beastars, Rachael Ray Recipes This Week, Logic Song About His Mom, Wii U Homebrew, Stellaris Administrative Offices, Baguio City Covid, Ncl Haven Room Service Menu, Tom Youngs Eye, Wynn Family Of Gwydir, Sig 365xl Trigger Pull, Wu Tang Back And Forth, Influence Of Internet Essay, Room Service Marriott Marquis, Ark Giant Turtle Breeding, Bad Guy Korean Movie, North Carolina Colony Culture, W900 Frame Stretch, What Is The Main Purpose Of A Brochure/leaflet/banner/pamphlet, Carbon Express Maxima Red 250 Vs 350, Dallas Stars Jersey Font, Remnant Dlc Weapons, Aaron Kwok Brother Died, Complaint Letter Poor Cleaning Service, Lasu Hostel Fee, Clara Spera Clerk, Hackrf One Booster, Naruto Third Mizukage, Sharon Murphy Net Worth, Canucks Intro Song U2, Local Newspaper Delivery Jobs Perth, Top Ohl Prospects, Paolo From Tokyo 何者, Tom Seaver Wine, Kendrick Lamar Iq, Edwin Rios Parents, Jackie Schimmel Parents, Kissanime Nz Kissanime Home Html, Jungle Carbine Bayonet Markings, Jeff Rush Stephanie Elam, Prince Charles Teeth, Michael Cummings Wikipedia, Tracy Spiridakos Married, Malik Monk Tattoo, Jon Miller Actor Columbo, Truice Young Siblings, How Many Daesangs Does Exo Have, Super Humman Autistic, How To Do A Tarot Reading For Someone Else, Best Air Purifier Reddit, Jai Arrow Girlfriend, Blood Sweat And Tears Piano Notes, Gloria Rand Death,