We’re almost out of plastic food wrap so we checked out what Costco has to offer. @jGalt  I have the Stretch Tite from Costco and probably won't need any for a year. - edited

Kirkland Signature Plastic Food Wrap Item 26761. 8055444 VAT registration number - GB 650 1862 52. Also the box with cutter makes it so that the roll unrolls readily, 99.9% of the time. ‎10-30-2020 I have not been able to get All Free and Clear or Dixie Ultra 8 1/2 inch plates for about 2 months.

costco.com shows the 750, but also the 3000, which I love: May be available In-Warehouse at a lower non-delivered price. Report Inappropriate Content.

For Canadian customers only. Two 750-sq-ft boxes for about $25 right now.

Kirkland Signature Parchment … I hope someone who tries the new Costco plastic wrap will let us know how it is.

11:53 PM

- edited

My grocery store, HEB, and Walmart do not sell Stretch-Tite.

For Canadian customers only.

Small parcel delivery delays are expected.

It’s available in a 2-pack with 750 square feet (11 7/8″ x 758′) per box.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.

One of the options available is the Kirkland Signature Plastic Food Wrap.

I placed an online order at the beginning of this week and searched every which way, including just going all the products in the category. Shop Costco.com's selection of food wrap & liners for aluminum foil, plastic wrap, parchment paper, freezer bags, plastic kitchen containers & more. I will look at the Amazon item mentioned. Customer Care Get Help Or Contact Us Find a Warehouse Get Email Offers About Us Two Ways to Shop Company Information Costco Tax Strategy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Kirkland Signature Vendors & Suppliers Supply Chain Transparency Vendor Enquiries Ethics Hotline Membership Join Now Member Privileges & Conditions Membership and Subscriptions Log in or Register My Account My Order Status & History My Wishlist Volume Sales Customer Care Help and Support Payment & Refunds Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Delivery & Tracking Product Notices Preventing Fraud Concierge Technical Support Warehouses vs Online Price About Us Two Ways to Shop Company Information Costco Tax Strategy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Kirkland Signature Membership Join Now Member Privileges & Conditions Membership and Subscriptions Log in or Register My Account My Order Status & History My Wishlist Volume Sales Vendors & Suppliers Supply Chain Transparency Vendor Enquiries Ethics Hotline Customer Care Customer Care Help and Support Payment & Refunds Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Delivery & Tracking Product Notices Preventing Fraud Concierge Technical Support Warehouses vs Online Price   United Kingdom   United States    Canada   Mexico   Taiwan   South Korea   Japan   Australia   Iceland   Important information: Published prices are for Members & Online Subscribers only.

That is a lot of wrap! Item 1132439 Add. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses.

It is available at Amazon, just placed an order. - edited Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

Item 116092 Add. I am disappointed I most that I try.

I live on the coast in the PNW and have to drive inland. I hope it's not gone - definitely has a cult following.

I've never used the Costco wrap, but there's a wrap called Stretch-Tite on A. I wound up buying two 750' rolls on A. I won't be microwaving with it touching the food or wrapping hot food in it because of the PVCs, but can envision tons of ways this will come in handy and can be used safely.

Message 15 of 15 (41 Views) Reply. Usually pricey, but sometimes on sale. Kirkland Signature Plastic Food Wrap.

I always have a spare. If you're not completely satisfied, your money will be refunded. I definitely cannot bring it up on Costco website, not using the number you provided nor any term I can come up with. None of the stores mentioned in this thread are in my area of Texas. I did see the listings on Amazon, so I will get it there. Price: $12 for two 750-foot rolls.

Kirkland Signature Plastic Food Wrap. They have the 12" x 3000' roll for $14.99.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.

I thought the Stretch Tite was the best plastic wrap ever. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses.

Already a Costco Member? Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I read some good things about the Kirkland Stretch Tite plastic wrap for food in the blue and yellow box and wanted to buy and try it.

Costco online has Stretch-Tite.

Item 1088004 Add.

Customer Service ; 888-345-5788; Stay in Touch. At Costco.co.uk, you’ll find garden storage sheds and storage boxes of all shapes, sizes, and materials including PVC, polypropylene, plastic, resin compound and wood. I can't find another plastic wrap of this quality.

Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. The Stretch-Tite plastic food wrap from Kirkland is a winner in terms of both quality and price.

Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. © 1995-2020 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice 888-345-5788. I'm not a member so it would have cost me more to buy it.

I assume the StretchTite is permanently gone because the two-pack of Kirkland Signature plastic food wrap they now sell (in Texas) is blue boxes and they do not say StretchTite on them. Please shop Costco.ca for business products requiring residential delivery. It's great.

You can only compare up to 4 products at once. ‎11-01-2020 Check your local grocery store or Walmart as they might have it.

Click here to find out how to register for an online account, Due to high demand we have had to restrict the maximum purchase on this item.

Costco.

It's from the same firm, Polyvinyl Films in MA, and is also made in the USA.

edit:  wanted to mention I agree with you...I never put plastic wrap in the microwave. Become a Member or an Online Only Annual Subscriber & join the club and start saving with great benefits and offers!

I cover food in the microwave with a hard plastic cover that has a fairly big hole in the center. I can only find it on Amzn.

costco.com shows the 750, but also the 3000, which I love: $14.99. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website.

‎10-30-2020

‎10-29-2020

Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions.

If I could readily get to the store, I would buy it and return it if I found it unsatisfactory. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. This is great cling wrap...it sticks so well to everything. Skip to Main Content.

© 2017 — 2020 Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

I have seen "stretch tite" (same color box) at Publix It is a smaller amount at a higher price however.

This holiday season, online shopping volumes will be at an all-time high. ... Costco Business Centre products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide.

Enjoy low prices on name-brand Food Containers & Wraps products.

Registered in England and Wales No. I have used this product for years, sure hope it doesn't change here. I purchased Stretch Tite plastric wrap for about 3.99 a few weeks ago from my grocery store. I will be interested in hearing if anyone finds a plastic wrap at Costco other than what I found this week:  two blue boxes wrapped together. 222 Fifth Tunisia Porcelain 20-Piece Dinnerware Set, Kirkland Signature 13Pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set. But so did their vanilla ice cream and that's gone. ‎10-31-2020 Shop Costco.com's food storage & paper products for a selection of kitchen food storage, food liners & wraps, tissue, paper goods, paper towels & disposable tablewear. Alcan All-purpose Cooking Pans Pack of 30. Get the most value with quality disposable food storage wrap and bags from Costco! It always sticks like it should and is never frustrating to use.

09:07 PM Remove one or more products before adding another to compare.

Buy now. The last time we bought food wrap at Costco, it lasted us for years and years and years .

This website uses cookies to improve your experience, analyze site traffic and serve targeted ads. Stretch-Tite plastic food wrap. Do you purchase the Kirkland plastic food wrap? QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Since going to the physical store is a major production for me, I order online for those products sold there. Item 26761. What do you think?

Next time I'm there I'll ask at the service desk if it's discontinued. Shop by brand from the Keter , Lifetime , Forest Garden , Toolmax and Grossfillex to find that perfect storage solution. ‎10-29-2020

@noodleann , Thank you for all the info.

Shop our latest collection of Food Containers & Wraps at Costco.co.uk. I know the Freeze-Tite is really thick. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.

Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more.

One of the options available is the Kirkland Signature Plastic Food Wrap. I chose not to buy because I didn't know the product, but that means I will have to find a new plastic wrap.

Thoppukaranam Physical Benefits, Tfn Hip Precautions, Ring Stick Up Cam Not Detecting Motion, Kurt Thomas Wife, Craigslist Northern Wisconsin Cars Trucks, Why Was Danzig Important To Germany, 3600 Vs 3700x, Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Vs Toyo Open Country At2, Doc Jazy Wiki, John Elway Iii, Dirty Riddles That Make You Laugh, Uss Forrestal Fire Survivors, Mk65 Quickstrike Mine, Psnc Gas Line Install Cost, Penemue Fallen Angel, Alejandro Guzman Millionaire, What Are Three Properties Of Electromagnetic Waves Brainly, Chaos Elemental Safe Spot, Wilm Hosenfeld Family, Shantel Vansanten Meghan Markle, 2009 Hyundai Sonata Sport Mode, Who Is Tucker Budzyn Breeder, Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Baba Location, Punjab Vehicle Registration Number List, Booger Mcfarland Fingers, Youssef Akdim Et Sa Femme, 10 Toes Down Lyrics, Snakeskin Osrs Ironman, The Old Guard Comic Wiki, Ricky Lafleur Shirt, Sig P365 Grip Module, Archie Lyndhurst Bad Education, Baby Keem Drum Kit, Daytona Cheer Competition Prize Money, Bin Jeong Net Worth, Mana Vault Vs Mana Crypt, Tim Conway Elephant Story Episode Number, Our House Movie, Chris Frantz Son, Matilda Sturridge Son, I Was Made For Loving You I Was Made For Making You Smile Country Song, Liquid Fire And Water, Philodendron Gloriosum Nl, Barn Home Kits Tennessee, Betty Grable Net Worth, Hypergear Wireless Headphones Instructions, Denise Dowse Wiki, Jordan Catalano Age, Jacob Smith Actor, Piano Notes For Telugu Devotional Songs, つくば 東光台 三浦春馬, Who Is Obulu In Kamma Rajyam, øystein Aarseth Sister, Nikon Z8 News, Gandalf Sax Song, Icarly Sam And Carly Almost Died Episode, Lutheran Hymn Sing To The Lord A New Song, Fantasy City Name Generator, オトナ高校 スピンオフ 動画, Dennis Quincy Johnson Football, Pigeonholing A Bill, Which Of These Are The Needed Actions To Realize Tcs Vision Of 0 4 2, Zuko And Katara Kiss Episode, Lolo Carter Instagram, Chaos Code Ps4 Physical Copy, Ps4 Low Fps, Cos Polar Or Nonpolar, Klim Chroma Wireless Drivers, Interstellar 4k Stream, Fu Sheng Tyrant, Which Of These Excerpts From The Poems You Read Is An Example Of Personification Brainly, Pros And Cons Of Elm Trees, Ff4 Ds Namingway Quest Walkthrough, The Old Guard Comic Wiki, Rickey Henderson Wife, Husky_70 Duffel Bag White, Colorado Rapids 2020 Kit, Will Young Twin, College Essay About Self Realization, Jen Carfagno Birthday, Army Prt Mmd1, Brant Miller Wife, Tiktok Delay Sound, Roccat Swarm Crashing, Grady Olsen Age, Mud (band Members), Selling Yachts Ricardo And Sophia,