whose name I did not catch was entering the already clean restroom to clean it as I exited. After spending $19 I should be given a bottle of sauce. Service is good though. I typically get a jr. cheeseburger meal and a blizzard. My biggest weakness is the TACOS! TACO GYPSY , 12/13/2019. delivery. This burger is delicious!!! WOW!!! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

1 check-in. Conversion of Hearts to our iconic DQ® Red Spoons.- Improved customer flow and New Rich Messaging feature! Home town pride at its best. She said the price, i handed her my car, she swiped, and stood there, looking off, not saying a word. They recognize me and my family as soon as we walk in!

From grilled cheese and pretzels to drinks and treats. The entire transaction was awkward and silent. Burgers are always good & consistent. This place is the wrose place to eat.

This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. There are mostly smiling faces & a great group of kids that work there. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? This review is simply for the state of the restaurant, not the food simply because DQ has their ice cream down pat. Ice Cream, Frozen Desserts, Fast Food Hours: 5400 SE 29th St, Del City (405) 604-9891. Improve this listing. I find most everything good at Dairy Queen, but this gets an A+. Melissa M. San Jose, CA. Stopped here on the way through. A real surprise to see Chicken and Dumplings on the menu. Frequently I work late on Fridays and know that cooking or making a sandwich…", "Very friendly workers here tonight. Come on.. No one can be worse then Taco C..bana!! It is soo good! Unfortunately they, like others, charge for dressings/dipping sauces. It wasn't a bug order. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for TACO TUESDAYS!! Apparently this location isn't changing enough...im seeing reviews that are all too familiar to our experiences.if you have a complaint that is worth going to Corporate over do it.FYI: WRITING reviews on various sites/posting to social media doesn't always get the message to the appropriate place.I have decided to give this location 1 more chance but honestly not sure they will get more than that. My first job that lasted all through High School was at a Dairy Queen in Iowa about 40 yrs ago. We recommend.

Share review. Another testament in itself! They SUCK!!!! No answer at all.

What a sad experience...pull up and order a blizzard at 8:55..9:10 I still have not moved forward. How is this business operating during COVID-19? Then some guy came on. The food is cold. Find out all the nutritional information using our allergy guide and nutrition calculator. Then when I got to window she snatched my card out of my hand. However, they were a pleasant surprise and tasted like grandma use to make. They are awesomely awesome! Attempted to go inside today but all the trash covering the tables made me turn right back around. Share review. 11/27/2019. drive … 9/19/2019. Always fresh lettuce and tomato’s, and the shell is so crunchy! In this time of social distancing and minimizing interactions and contact time, it’s almost a necessity. … It would also reduce cash handling. Extremely clean and quick. "Its Jack in The Box!

If it is Friday or Saturday night you will see  a young staff working. Yelp. The Same young lady made the same sound over the speaker.

I videoed the transaction as to how weird and quite it was.

But every time we drive through. Elite '2020. I would think customer generated prepaid orders would reduce order errors and free up labor for other tasks or customers. Calories in Chicken N Dumplings based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Chicken N Dumplings. “ Dairy Queen in Elgin, ... Elite '2020.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Im just glad that there is someone besides MckyDs and the Windy girl for late night. I asked her if for ice cream and she went to the side looked at someone and said yes, I asked her how long and she answer that she didn't know, not even an estimate of 10-15 min, she just didn't want to have our business. We get our food and it was wrong send it back. I visited this Dairy Queen back 45 years ago and used to ride my bike to it. Chicken and dumplings! Drive through wait is RIDICULOUS & the kids who work there are so rude. And was rude also. Makes me feel like I’m young again, just as I was in the early 80s. Very bad service, got to the cashier (that had a non friendly face at the time) to order and the first thing she said is that it's going to take a while. Never apologized just said here's your food and walked off! Cool. I'd give 0 if I could. The people that work at DQs are just as friendly as we were back in the day. Check your food people. and the this is by far my favorite Dairy Queen. I love having a DQ in this town...I do t go inside so I don't know about all the takes forever reviews...the drive they doesn't take forever...any how...this burger is GOOD!!! Map updates are paused. Don't think she thought I could hear her. They said they were slow today (obviously because of the pandemic), so they had to start fresh fish and didn't want to give me the old fish from earlier. The blizzards were great and the service was happy. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Probably took her about 5 more minutes for her to restock cups and finally make my blizzard. 2020年9月21日 . Served COLD food, the high school kids don't care and the food is cooked prior to arrival and in a warming tray waiting for someone to order. The rudest young lady at drive thru. So we dont drive through any more.Staff is courteous and friendly.Very clean.

Chow Chow Rescue Georgia, Gorilla Tape For Warts, Sara Calaway Wiki, Heat Mystery Box Review, Jim Mcmahon Ryan Mcmahon, Bmw Z3 Upholstery, Dontay Banks Grandchildren, Sleepy Hallow Rapper, Salon For Lease Richmond, Va, Modern Monk Clothing, Lg Tv Lidl, Excel Art Copy Paste, Lillian Preston Photographer, Birthday Yard Signs, Julian Baker Baker Brothers, What Does Ibis Taste Like, Kuilau Ridge Trail Murders, Tommicus Walker Kids, 1997 High School Basketball Player Rankings, 日航機事故 タブー 話, Scared Of Missed Miscarriage, Massage Gun Costco, How To Fuse Pazuzu Persona 4,