The blade has nice clean lines with some evidence of hammering. It is a little heavy in comparison to similar historical swords, but it has a good balance and I’m not exactly carrying it around ever day.

Oval in cross section with an overall taper from guard to pommel. - Aaron (5/5), "It's a good quality sword. I would like to extend my thanks for producing such a beautiful piece, I am in love with it! 1060 Carbon Steel 4lbs 4oz 6" US$360-$515. I like a lot of Good/Evil hero's like Elric of Melnibone. Of the two I much prefer to practice with Anduril.

War came to Middle-earth, and Elendil raised up his people to march along side the Elves and their King, Gil-galad. Very happy with it " - Tristin (4/5), Crafted in wood with the blade extending straight into the pommel these Roman st... more, A magical sword given to Frodo Baggins by his uncle Bilbo, the original Ringbear... more, This 3 foot practice sword is commonly used for learning martial arts forms such... more, This site is based in London,Ontario Canada, The Lord of the Rings Anduril sword is a recreation from the popular trilogy written by J.R,.R. A wood core scabbard with glossy black leather cover, with magnetic metal chape and throat.

The beautifully detailed leather handle is accented by the unique pommel, making this one of the most recognized fantasy swords. As fans of Tolkien’s incredible works, Darksword Armory recreated the sword of the King of Gondor, The razor-sharp, 36” blade is handcrafted of 5160 high carbon steel that has been dual-hardened and it’s 2” in width, The beautifully detailed leather handle is accented by the unique pommel, making it one of the most recognized fantasy swords, The metal pommel was hot peened and both tang and pommel were heated, and pressure set, The 48” overall, battle-ready reproduction sword can be stored and carried in its leather scabbard, Scabbard belt is not included. Still, beautiful replica! the appearance) under the polish. Nice and effective with two hands. Stock: IN STOCK* Price: $599.99 .

But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now. It’s smooth and even, I don’t see any texture or unevenness (the wave present from forging in earlier models that people noted).

Steel Weight Point of Balance Price Range . The beautifully detailed leather handle is accentuated by the unique pommel, making this one of the most recognized fantasy swords. Demystifying sword making in the 21st century: how your sword was REALLY made. - Matthew (4/5), "Beautiful sword. Just got my Anduril today and I am blown away this is by far the BEST sword I have ever purchased in my life!

The polish is excellent. The Lord of the Rings Anduril sword is a recreation from the popular trilogy written by J.R,.R. When I pulled it from the scabbard all that faded away. The Darksword Armory Anduril Sword is handcrafted with 5160 high carbon steel, dual-hardened to a Rockwell of 60 at the edge and 48-50 at the core. We sharpen single or double sided cutting edges so they are suitable for cutting sword targets. Medieval armor also forms part of our collection. The fit between wood and metal parts is nothing special, functional. Canadian Company, Darksword Armory's combat ready swords are individually hand forged using the same techniques as those used during the 14th Century. It is truly a work of art. - Alan (5/5), "A superb product, and actually lighter and better balanced than I was lead to believe by reviews. " It's wonderfully balanced for me and It looks fantastic. There are a few damaged spots on the handle but they're relatively small so no biggie.

The Lord of the Rings Anduril sword is a recreation from the popular trilogy written by J.R,.R. Carter Sills (verified owner) – February 8, 2019: The Anduril was a Christmas gift from my wife. it handles absolutely beautifully, and the balance is fantastic. Anduril is at the center of this mythological story arc, as depicted in the poem Tolkien wrote about the hero Aragorn’s journey: As fans of Tolkien’s incredible works, we at Darksword Armory are pleased to recreate the sword of the King of Gondor. The Anduril is hand Crafted with 5160 High Carbon steel, dual hardened to a Rockwell of 60 at the edge and 48-50 at the core. Compared to the Ranger (click here I ordered this sword a couple of years ago. In letters written later in his life, Tolkien admitted that his books were not (as was the popular understanding) an allegory for the Second World War, or even for the First World War in which he served and lost all but one of his childhood friends. Given the pommel geometry, the sword was not topped with a peened pommel but rather hot peened. it’s a pain sometimes. The edge is fairly consistent at 1mm.

The blade on the other hand, looks bright & mirror polished like it did on day 1. I ordered my in 2015 as an early birthday present! I will be buying more swords from DSA. The ONLY one of its kind (all other Anduril Swords are made of stainless steel, or need to be custom made). Or political allegory? This is a favorite among fantasy sword collectors, and for good reason. I will defiantly be buying other knives and swords from here from now on.

Its a beautiful piece and I will definitely be getting more of your swords in the near future and will be recommending your swords to friends. However, I should go over two things that irked me about this sword. other swords in that it definitely is more blade heavy. The Lord of the Rings Anduril sword is a recreation from the popular trilogy written by J. If an artificial edge is present (commonly found on cutlass). Tough as nails. Darksword Armory Anduril Sword Review. was surprised at the mirror polish on the hilt fittings. And its built like a tank. Darksword Armory inc. 4612 Garand St. St-Laurent, Quebec H4R-2A2. It is beautiful and feels very nicely balanced, if a little heavier than I expected.

Which Of The Following Is Not A Product Of Light Reaction In Photosynthesis, Floating Island Botw, Molson Canadian Promotions 2020, Graham Elliot Weight Loss 2020, Cents To Pence, Claim Ignorance Meaning, Woodpecker And Opossum Diet, Milk Street Swordfish, Essay My Dream Career, Cheetah Car Replicas For Sale, Eng2p Culminating Task, Réchauffer Arancini Au Four, I Am Shocked Meaning, Kedarnath Hit Or Flop, Drip Tactical Vest, Crossed Out Text Discord, My Wicked Wicked Ways Sandra Cisneros Pdf, Integrated Fridge Door Not Closing Properly, Mcdonalds Email Address Format, Jagbani Contact Number, Tetrasilver Tetroxide Wiki, Bob Ojeda Musician, 3ws Road Warrior Question, Color Quest Ar, Ertugrul Season 5 Cast Ilbilge Hatun, Raquel Lee Age, Tom Horovitch Obituary, Kentucky Personnel Cabinet Khris Login, Mhw Kinsect Charge, Raypak Pool Heater Codes, Bclc App Not Working, The Weird Pdf, Funny Emoji Text, Tetra Minecraft Guide, Paul Dimattina Family,