I guess it worked out well for me, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2018, I know a fair number of these songs, when I had purchased the album I was upset because I only wanted 1 song.

If you get a chance to see them live don't hesitate - they put on a great show!

I LOVE IT! A high-energy, no-frills hard rock unit from Michigan's west coast, Wayland (they hail from the small rural town of the same name) formed in 2010 around the talents of vocalist Mitch Arnold, guitarist Phillip Vilenski, bass player Dean Pizzazz, and drummer Tyler Coburn.

Named after the guitar player's hometown, Wayland, MI, the band consists of Mitch Arnold (vocals), Phillip Vilenski (lead guitar), Dean Pizzazz (bass), and Nigel Dupree (drums). Since first hitting the road in January 2012, the band has steadily built a grassroots following.

The band have built a national fan base through touring and they will be on the road all year. Please try again. Staying true to their Midwest work ethic, Wayland has a reputation for high energy live shows. 7.8K likes. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Please try again. Perfect harmonies, riveting guitar solos, and lyrics that connect to working class America, keeps this band in demand. Unable to add item to List. In 2015, they issued the stand-alone single "Bloody Sunrise," then spent the next year honing material for their follow-up album. All four members have deep roots in the midwest, and the band is named after Phillip Vilenski’s hometown of Wayland, MI. Wayland. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018. I had high expectations for the release of this project and I must say I am totally blown away. Wayland’s next single “Get A Little” peaked at #6 on the iTunes rock chart and was labeled the “Friday Song” on radio stations nation wide. It was browsing other music and came across "Get a Little" which is not on this album but a great song to party to. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017. As they are coming soon to a venue near me, I wanted to hear what they sound like before going to the concert. I am hooked on their sound and LOVE this CD. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. If you can wear out a CD, mine is on its way!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Jan 12, 2014 - 08/24/2013 - Dean Pizzazz of Wayland - Shadow Hill Ranch, Twin Lakes, WI The music, vocals and harmony from these guys are amazing.

I've seen them three times live and have not been disappointed. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I love this CD, and the more I play it, the more I love it. Mitch Arnold - Lead Singer Phillip Vilenski - Guitar, Vocals Tyler Coburn - Drums Dean Pizzazz - Bass, Vocals As Wayland's popularity began to grow regionally, they found themselves averaging around 250 shows a year, sharing the stage with the likes of Halestorm, Black Stone Cherry, Sammy Hagar, Hinder, and Alice Cooper.

Wayland is a four piece rock n’ roll band consisting of Mitch Arnold on vocals, Phillip Vilenski on guitar, Dean Pizzazz on bass, and Tyler Coburn on drums. I have to say I actually "stumbled" across this band by accident. A high-energy, no-frills hard rock unit from Michigan's west coast, Wayland (they hail from the small rural town of the same name) formed in 2010 around the talents of vocalist Mitch Arnold, guitarist Phillip Vilenski, bass player Dean Pizzazz, and drummer Tyler Coburn. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With the release of this single, Wayland was honored to perform at the 2016 Contraband Mediabase Radio Conference in Las Vegas.

So then I saw this wasn't released yet and waiting in anticipation for it! I only wish I had learned about them sooner! Wayland is a four piece rock n’ roll band consisting of Mitch Arnold on vocals, Phillip Vilenski on guitar, Dean Pizzazz on bass, and Tyler Coburn on drums. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2017.

In late 2015 the band released their latest single “Bloody Sunrise” which rose to break the Top 40 mark in the Active Rock Format. .

Rinse & Repeat screams PERFECTION! Rinse & Repeat was co-written and produced by Justin Rimer (12 Stones/Breaking Point) and includes co-writes with Brent Smith and Zach Myers (Shinedown), Jude Cole (Lifehouse) and Michael Gurley (Dada). “Always on tour,” the band averages 200-300 shows a year.

Wayland, featuring, from left, Tyler Coburn, Mitch Arnold, Dean Pizzazz and Phillip Vilenski, perform Tuesday at Czar’s 505. They have shared bills with some of rock’s biggest acts such as Alice in Chains, Volbeat, Halestorm, Rob Zombie, Brett Michaels, Sammy Hagar, Theory of a Deadman, Black Stone Cherry, Seether, Hinder, Shinedown, Buckcherry, Jackyl, Slash, Alice Cooper and many more.

Matilda Sturridge Wedding, How To Clean Laptop Fans With Compressed Air, Wcrn Tv Boston, Conan Cimmerian Berserker, Craigslist Eau Claire Wi, Cairo, Illinois Pyramids, Elk Sausage For Sale, Freddy Fazbear Pizza Real Life Story, Narnia Edmund Monologue, Shroud Height In Cm, Online Novels Chinese, Rock Island Armory 1911 Series, Elements Named After Planets, Night Moves (1975 123movies), Taste Tyga Sample, Ben Cafferty Quotes, Don't Be Afraid Of Death Be Afraid Of An Unlived Life Page Number, Jamaican Yam Banned From Olympics, Kwabs Net Worth, Jo Lupo Leaving Eureka, Hard Pokemon Rom Hacks, What Do Trixie And Katya Look Like Without Makeup, How Old Is Opal In Legend Of Korra, Kathryn Drysdale Eye, 16x32 Above Ground Pool, Busy Signal Wife, Ric Bucher Bio, Riley Cooper Wife, Vanleigh Vilano 369fb, Crown Royal Vanilla Keto, Zombie Siege Bedrock, Coronavirus Real Life Villains Wiki, Upside Down Magic Dragon Overnight Quiz, Spring Quiz With Answers, Stay In Touch Meaning,