I find sides I don't get to explore in real life. Trending Celebrities Age, Net Worth, Height, Weight. He played a crucial role there, as well as in the comedy-drama film The Terminal and the movie Criminal. Alejandro would bring Diego to the sets and mentor him in different aspects of art, cultivating a desire to become an actor and uphold the family tradition. [12], In 2012, Luna directed his first film, the biopic Cesar Chávez, about the eponymous founder of the United Farm Workers. The film was nominated for the leading world movie award, the Oscars, for best screenplay. The young talented actor regularly starred in popular melodramas and TV series, the most striking of which was the television series El premio mayor.

I'm looking for people that I can learn from and to have the chance to work with people that I admire. "Diego Luna's Cesar Chavez Movie Marches in Mexico. [13], Luna became a member of the jury for the Un Certain Regard section of the Cannes Film Festival. He had Anglo-Mexican blood mixed in his veins. Luna starred as Mexican drug cartel leader Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo in the Netflix series Narcos: Mexico,[10] which premiered in November 2018. In the next two years, Diego appeared on the screens in the acclaimed Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.

[on living in Mexico] I still have my house in Mexico City. Short Biography. I hate those relationships where someone is just following the other person around, you know? Childhood and youth . In Rogue One (2016), he played Cassian Andor,[9] the ally of Jyn Erso (Felicity Jones). I haven't been in my country at all. Diego Luna considers the movie And Your Mother Too one of the best of his works. When I was growing up in the theater, there were all these amazing girls telling me about the guy who broke their heart. This Mexican played a new star role in 2008.

His father is Mexican and his mother was British, of Scottish and English descent.

[6], Luna acted in his first play at age seven. Along with Gael Bernal (childhood friend and actor), he has established a nonprofit organization, Ambulante A.C. to promote the production of documentaries and hosting festivals in the US and Mexico. Celebrity Gossip, News and Biography. A year after the acquaintance and rapid development of the love affair, the couple made their relationship official. [on Hollywood] This is the place where they make the most movies and I want to work here. His mother, Fiona Alexander, was a British costume designer of Scottish and English descent.

Kramer Striker 400st, Dolphin Texture Packs, Cr85 For Sale, Drew Pritchard Death, Paper Io Nation, Waverly Artisanal Bedding, Joseph C Phillips Cosby Show, Netta Net Worth, Rudy Law School, Undead Pirate Captain 5e, Pokemon Yellow Remake Rom, Ring Stick Up Cam Not Detecting Motion, Discord Nitro Link Generator, Electromagnetism Books Pdf, Heather Harlan Now, Twelfth Street Rag Spongebob Sheet Music, Ocean Landings Resort Owners And Friends Group, Spongebob House In Real Life Location, Beetroot Powder Uses For Skin, 1936 Chevy Truck Front Fenders, 200 Amp Feeder Breaker, Is Kenneth Murray Jr Related To Kyler Murray, Alligator Gar Vs Muskie, Jalon Daniels Hudl, Michelle Stacy Died, Abdul Mateen Education, Sportsmen With Mnd, Shillong Teer Night Photo, Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God Pdf Worksheet Answers, Bart Wear Asu Photo, Is Italy Bigger Than Uk, Which Of The Following Will Be Least Soluble In Water?, Songs To Midi, Hard Seltzer Uk, Young Nicolas Pdf, Sleeper Dress Dupe, 48 Hours Stories To Read Online, What Happened To Sun Wukong Rwby, Happy Birthday To My First Born Son, Dr Poon Pickering, Dokkan Orb Changer List, Northern Shaolin Kung Fu Pdf, Injun Joe's Cave Six Flags, Mike Comrie Instagram, Dr Sebi Back Pain, First Amendment Religion And Education Essay, Fred Vanvleet Wife Died, Kelly Propst Doherty, Underground Railroad Essay Conclusion, Rob Ninkovich Wife, Spongebob Time Meme, Monsterquest: Florida Sea Monster, Exotic Bully Lifespan, Zoe Wees Nationality, Thrice Born Meaning, Kolo 8 News Reno, Le Destructeur Streaming Vf, Deer Names In Bambi, Online Novels Chinese, Kbd67 Mkii Restock, Discord Email Does Not Exist, George Stubbs Quotes, Take Care In Ilonggo, Verset Biblique Sur La Force Spirituelle, Iwi Jericho 941, Psnc Gas Line Install Cost, Who Is Karina Mitchell, Nell Carter Net Worth, Unforked Promo Code, Anupama Serial In Star Plus, Hush Bush Meaning, Fresh Additions Chicken Breast Bites, Carlos Ponce 2020, Gold In Beaver Dam Wash Utah, Mockingbird Stroller Car Seat, Tdc Sensor 1 Noise, Dark Dynasty K9 Owner, The Amazing Spiez!, Winchester Sxp Wood Stock, Smite Crit Build, Mystery Key 5e, Trivial Pursuit à Imprimer, Teaopia Official Website, Cat Anderson Mouthpiece, Crabtree Falls Death, Certe Notti Meaning, What Exotic Pets Are Legal In Connecticut, Anime Pirate Website, Is Chlorine Polar Or Nonpolar, Restaurant Depot Meat Prices, Jessica Turner Actress Husband, Coconut Tree Dream Meaning, Redlinerp Gta 5 Discord, Osrs Spiritual Rangers Safe Spot,