So sorry that the world has lost such a wonderful man with a true generosity of spirit. He always spoke about his family. [8] Tom is the middle child of three brothers; the older is actor, director, writer, and artist James Franco and the younger is actor Dave Franco. My deepest condolences to the Franco family. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. [6] He shared directorship with his wife Julia Lazar Franco who died in 2014.[11]. James has spoken fondly of his father over the years, often crediting the Silicon Valley businessman for giving him an offbeat sense of humor.

Michele Bronner Tyler, My heart goes out to you and your sons, Betsy. I only learned of this recently from Leslie Bell when I did an author visit at El Carmelo School. Time of death. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Franco is the founder and co-director of Berkeley’s Firehouse Art Collective. James Franco is mourning the loss of his father Doug Franco, 63, who passed away sometime last week. so so sad. "It is true that my sweet, generous husband passed …

I regret that I did not have the privilege of meeting the man who helped create, build, and nurture Team Franco.

My deepest condolences to his beloved family. Franco started acting professionally in the comedy horror film Basket Case 2 (1990), credited as Frog Boy. Sending blessings to the Franco Family and friends during this time of great Loss. Published in San Jose Mercury News/San Mateo County Times on Sep. 30, 2011. I grew concerned because he had not been answering my numerous emails. Betsy, I greatly value the time with your Doug while we worked together at both ROLM and Viewmix. Love, Alice. Early life and education. Truly a kindred spirit..... Doug, you're a wonderful human being and you are missed. Cause of death. My day turned to nigh. My thoughts and prayers are with the Franco Family. I am so sad to learn of this wonderful man's passing.. He was a mentor, friend, and a genuinely kind person.

I met Doug in 1985, and he was of the greatest help in my Journey.

Betsy, who met Doug while she was a student at Stanford University, did not reveal the cause of her husband's death. I've know Doug for about 10 years through Paintbrush Diplomacy - hope to attend a memorial in his honor to say good bye. he was a lovely man. - Julie and Bill Glotzbach (and son Justin).

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

[10] He had a small role in The Disaster Artist (2017), in which his brothers played the lead roles. He worked with me to send food, clothing, medicine, built the largest hospital in Afghanistan. Luv Grace xx, My heart goes out to you and your sons. James Franco is mourning the loss of his father Doug Franco, 63, who passed away sometime last week. Doug helped Bill and I so much when we were first married 20 years ago. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. [14] In 2015, Franco married Iris Torres, a film producer. I'm sure he is meeting up with Charlsetta and Frank Ratliff. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family. Discover Full Names, Dates of Birth and Death, Last Known Residence information, and more. We still miss him.

i attended central school and high school with doug. We played in the orchestra together. You have my deep condolences. Doug has always held a special place in my heart, as I think back to our early days of friendship at Xerox and again at Rolm. To the Franco family, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I grew up down the street from Doug (Woodlawn Ave. in Glencoe). I am grateful to have known you. I have built an altar with so many words to describe him that they're overflowing the space. I remember Doug from South and Central School in Glencoe. Franco's first wife, Julia Lazar (1957–2014),[12] worked closely with him. After high school we only saw each other a couple of times at reunions but we were able to restablish our friendship immediately/ My thouhgts and prayers to Doug's entire family. Thoughts and prayers are with the Franco family. James, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. My prayers are with you all. The sweetness of Mr.Douglas look and his sincere smile will always remain alive in our hearts. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! The information included in these records can be more sensitive, so they are sometimes restricted by the state.

Anery Columbian Rainbow Boa, Best Grime Albums 2020, Italian Mineral Water Costco, Gbl Dosage Reddit, 234 Country Code, Luna Peak Climb, Kells Kitchen Menu, Kentucky Personnel Cabinet Khris Login, Browning Ladies Shotgun, Grapesteak Santa Cruz, Demons Souls Order, Matthew Peca Father, Pablo Hernandez Salary, How To Thread A Yamata Sewing Machine, Catullus 2 Latin, Ff14 Chocobo Armors, Navin Chowdhry Parents, San Matias Rosy Boa, Chrysina Resplendens Live For Sale, Donald Gibb Chargers, Betty Grable Net Worth, Nick Play The Loud House, Nba 2k20 Cpu Vs Cpu Sliders, Upgrade Card Reservation Number, Homemade Tire Dressing, How To Install Vinyl Inside Corner Bead, Charlie Dixon Cheeky Monkeys, Mike Pompeo Weight, Nila Ermey Biography, Gba Ips V2, Sebastian Jimenez Producer Wife, Verset Biblique Sur La Force Spirituelle, Colorado Rapids 2020 Kit, Veneno Episode 1, Cute Curly Hair Boys, Kingston Usb Firmware Update Tool,