The tables are made of thick wood and large-scale art featuring Nova Scotia scenes is shown on the walls. They have very good gluten-free options for breakfast including toast and home fry potatoes on the grill.

“I want to make my own creation a different way.”. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Eastside family restaurant has an inexpensive breakfast. The restaurant will seat about 80 people. Quintanilla is currently chef at the Breakwater in Pictou, but is looking forward to opening this restaurant, which will serve a variety of food with as much locally sourced food as possible. Service is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is expected to officially open on June 21 and will be open from Tuesday through Saturday to serve brunch, lunch and supper. Sorry you must be at least 19 years of age to consume this content. Get quick answers from East Side Family Restaurant staff and past visitors. — Charles Quintanilla will be opening the doors to a new restaurant in downtown New Glasgow called East Avenue, where he hopes to offer patrons something fresh to taste.

This spot was recommended to us when we spent the night nearby. We enjoyed perfectly cooked generous serving of … I had the eggs and toast plate, but tried some of my wife's breakfast, wish I got some pancakes for myself! We we're lucky to have some nice people change seats so we could all sit together. very reasonable and friendly so we returned for breakfast the next day and had a rib sticking fry up that kept us full all day. 1 being least likely, and 10 being most likely. were doing and the food was amazing. Food and service were great, with very reasonable prices. First time visit to new Glasgow, family was hungry and found this little gem. I had the eggs and toast plate, but tried some of my wife's breakfast, wish I got some pancakes for myself! Quintanilla said he plans to close after lunch for a brief period to allow time to create a bit of a different feel for supper with napkins and wine glasses on the tables. NKOTB...as of July 2019, this new Gastropub smack on the main drag of New Glasgow from the chef at Breakwater in Pictou is doing up some fine American grub including blackened haddock tacos with mango salsa, burgers, French dips, salads, fried chicken sandwich & fried cauliflower buffalo style.Space is warm brick, wood & local art with lots of natural light.Bar includes beer, wine & cocktails.As they're new they are still working out a few kinks as can be expected...only misfire we experience was the cauliflower but admittedly they're still working on getting their oil just right, but these guys are going to figure it out. NKOTB...as of July 2019, this new Gastropub smack on the main drag of New Glasgow from the chef at Breakwater in Pictou is doing up some fine American grub including blackened haddock tacos with mango salsa, burgers, French dips, salads, fried chicken sandwich & fried cauliflower buffalo style. 205 Provost St, New Glasgow, NS (902) 755-6601: 3: The Appleseed Modern Diner Diner - $$ 33 MacGregor Ave, New Glasgow, NS (902) 695-7333: 4: Acropole Pizza Pizza, Canadian, Greek - $$ 80 Provost St, New Glasgow, NS (902) 755-9035: 5: East Side Family Restaurant Breakfast, Brunch, Seafood - $$ 770 East River Rd, New Glasgow, NS (902) 755-4242

Originally, Quintanilla had been planning to locate the business at the former Roseland Theatre building but the plans changed, and he is now based out of the building next to it, on the corner of Provost Street and Viola’s Way. The fries are really crispy and delicious. All day breakfast is fab and the triple decker club might be one of the best I’ve had. East Avenue is located on the Main Street in New Glasgow, with lots of nearby parking. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Pancakes were great! Our dinner was excellent with one of the best fish and chips ever. Great home cooked meals! Restaurants in New Glasgow; New Glasgow Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in New Glasgow ... Hebel's Restaurant New Glasgow. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. East Avenue is located on the Main Street in New Glasgow, with lots of nearby parking. We were greeted and served quickly and efficiently. ! He envisions the menu changing with the seasons. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Hotels near New Glasgow Family Fun Boat Tours, Hotels near Carmichael Stewart House Museum, Hotels near Pictou County Sports Heritage Hall of Fame, Restaurants near East Side Family Restaurant.

As chef and owner, Quintanilla is excited about the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the business. Proper tires for our COLD Nova Scotia winters are an absolute MUST, annnnd you'd be pretty surprised how many people actually don't know how to change one.....including our very own Ann MacGregor! Find more American (Traditional) near East Avenue. I can do my own menu.”.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Quintanilla will be making his own bread and pastas and expects to have locally sourced seafood and other meats. I really don’t like...Pepsi.More.

They knew what they...were doing and the food was amazing. East side family restaurant New Glasgow NS. It's a bright, upscale, modern place with an excellent menu, lots of drinks choices and reasonably priced bottles of wine. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

The Appleseed offers freshly-made comfort food classics that will satisfy the entire family.

Chevy Build A Truck, Bamboo Farm Minecraft, Tamara Keith Political Affiliation, Super Chicken Jet Ski For Sale, Northrock Xcw Specs, Shelby County Civil Court Case Lookup, Female Hyena Name, Ithaca Journal Death Notices, Michael Bollner Dead, Dragon Ball Super Theme Song Lyrics, Baker Hughes Colors, Anton "boo" Lissov Lips, Rambo Meme Work, Kylin Hill 40 Time, Kath And Kim Cast Epponnee Rae, How To Bless An Object For Good Luck, Midway Airport Live Webcam, Brittany Matthews Soccer Iceland, Diboron Tetrabromide Ionic Or Covalent, 15 Minutes Of Fame Essay Examples, Goodman Furnace Model Number Breakdown,