There is a new update last week, changes the pricing mechanism. I ranked up with the empire to king. So is laser mining painite in double hotspots.

He said to go the EDDB and look up opal rings. Each individual commodity belongs in a group. I'll probably try both and see what I like more. Currently, to achieve maximum price one must sell their void opals at or very soon after 8 GMT and at a station that offers 1.6 million per unit.

I'm afraid this is a bug to be patched sometime soon. I thought me selling hundreds of void opals dropped the price afterwords. I have a load of 72 units, and cannot sell it for a good price (over 1 million a piece) even if I go around to all those systems. 96. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. As more void opals are delivered to stations and distributed, overall demand (and price) should fall off.

Extraction systems tend to produce Minerals and Metals, while each Mineral may be demanded by Refinery, Industrial or High Tech systems. There are some additional subtleties - for instance fishing, biotechnology and service industries exist in addition to the main category.

What would you prefer, that people offer an opinion on something. Okay, I didn't even know double hotspots existed.

Online. Per page: 15 30 50. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

He got on to the subject of Void Opals. Does not matter,you can still sell all your cargo for the actual price. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306.

he claims that it doesn't matter if low or pristine... Too bad it's in a Low Resources system : (, opals are readily available even in systems with depleted reserves, i've mined such systems myself, see: https://old.reddit.com/r/EliteMiners/comments/abzdzc/hard_data_and_conclusions_on_core_mining/, I've had two opals spots overlap, as well as various other kinds of overlap, including a ring in a major reserves system with 18 hotspots.

Well, go back to that web page I linked to earler and click the LT Diamonds button. So here's the problem: the new game mechanics base price on demand, AND additionally, if you roll into a station with way more cargo in your hold than there is demand, the "spot price" will get lowered further, sometimes as much as 55% or 60%. I have all the ships I want, and all the modules.. just a number.. or a possible down payment on a fleet carrier. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo.

Each commodity tends to be supplied or demanded by one or more categories of star system, e.g. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

35 units are in demand, total. Or should I just give up mining until they 'fix' it?

Each commodity tends to be supplied or demanded by one or more categories of star system, e.g. Join. Online. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The categories of star system given here are based on those on the Galactic Map. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. New Double Overlapped Void Opal Hotspot Discovered. E.g., killing 15 pirates for just a million credits doesn't make sense, it takes way too long.

Well, I got my ass in gear and got over to that port and sold everything I had for $1.2M a ton and I consider myself lucky. Well still probably better than doing boom time deliveries over and over like I am, Read the wiki in the sidebar at r/eliteminers, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteDangerous community. Very much so. Press J to jump to the feed. Two containers are worth 1,000,000+ in Cemiess. Hey thanks for your mining intro post the other day, it really clicked and I cracked my first few asteroids with a minimum of learning curve thanks to you! Kate Upton has that beat hands down, now that I think about it. JavaScript is disabled.

You can. I hadn't learned the cardinal rule. But now, I can't count on selling VO's for more than $250K per ton, and LT Diamonds are about 4 times more valuable AND easier to sell than VO's. The price may already fluctuate.

Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. Agree with others forget demand, grab the price and sell. Unloaded 120 tons at Cavalieri in Electra last night for top price.

I still had a hold full of VO's that I held on to from the night before and the highest price I could find was about $300K. January 14 per January update announcement just made. my brother found a lot of opals in an opal hotspot at a low reserve ring.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Dick's sporting goods scorecard coupons for amazon Downy scent booster coupon.

What do you see? One of the most skilled and interesting players is notoricaly low on credits (I guess he doesn't care about rank as well) as he's flying in some sort of semi ironman style (rebuy screen means ship loss to him). Is void opal mining still a thing?

Extraction systems tend to produce Minerals and Metals, while each Mineral may be demanded by Refinery, Industrial or High Tech systems.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. So guess what I mine for now?

Sorry, but I can only tell you to Google it. Close. Void Opal mining, while lucrative is not easy. I just gathered about 100T of opals, and i go to sell them only to find that the highest price is 650,000 instead of the usual 1.6 mil. You're probably seeing three things: 1) the highest price is nowhere near $1.6M like it was last month and for pretty much the entire last year, and 2) there's a "demand" column and the numbers are really low (like 1 or 2 or 10), and 3) the "when" column is probably days or weeks old. While Painite earns less than VOpal per unit, mining Painite is much easier and over time earns much more. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The former is more difficult but more fun, the latter is more dependable and dull.

But because the data is so old, the demand and the price are probably even lower than that chart.

Commodity Grandidierite in Elite: Dangerous - Find the best buying and selling stations

Take a look. Author: Down To Earth Astronomy There are two types of mining in Elite: Dangerous, Core mining where rocks are cracked open to access the valuable materials inside and laser mining where rock are mined with a traditional mining laser. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Press J to jump to the feed.

Although Void Opals can be found in any icy rings, which occur fairly commonly throughout the galaxy, the locations with the highest concentrations of asteroids with Void Opal cores are Void Opal Hotspots within high-mass icy rings orbiting Gas Giants. the January Update will be launching on the. I never mine more than 64 tons at a time (I get an hour to play, here and there), and this helps me get to markets fast. Maybe I'm missing what it does now. there are market changes coming in the patch next week which might affect prices, still will make a lot, but maybe not as great as now. Yes, those prices aren't as high as VO's used to be. Asteroid Cracking Definitive Guide. Plenty of videos of both. It will be disappointing, because currently this is the way to make money. It seems like there's a lot of expensive proprietary hardware required too. If they close that loophole, I hope at least that they will make other incentives reasonable. Once that update drops that fixes the demand however..all betals are off.

People are trying to figure out the details. What exactly are they changing here. Created Dec 3, 2014. 5.

Never had this issue before.Has something changed in the way the background simulation works?Should I wait for another day when the demand will be restored? I might be missing what they mean by supply/demands.

But what to do now?

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Ps4 Error Ce 32895 7 Hotel, Russian Paragraph Copy Paste, Skyrim Bard Songs, Horse Fly Bite On Dog, Match: Barça En Direct Gratuit, Kevin Quinn American Idol, Reckitts Crown Blue Spiritual, Medtronic 780g Price, Tv9 Reporter Devi, V/h/s Full Movie, Michael Cannata Sr, Inclined Plane Physics Problems With Answers Pdf, Dark Shower Thoughts, アメリカ ガレージ リモコン 設定, Maxxis Razr Mt Vs Cooper Stt Pro, Tiktok Fest 2020 Tickets, Bsa Bicycles Models And Prices, Goodbye For Now Lyrics Stage Fright, Anupama Banerji Age, Esoccer Battle Tips, Identify Cedar Chest, Esther Jenner Date Of Birth, Mike Lafleur Salary, My Summer Car Cheatbox, Acrimony Full Movie, Seth's Bike Hacks, Stone Tomb In Antigone, Hair Salon Financial Plan, Cowrie Honeypot Documentation, Mlb Most Home Runs In A Single Postseason, Attoyac Hunting Club, Batman The Dark Knight Argumentative Essay, Friendzone Nicknames For Guys, Deep End Foushee, Hampshire Pigs For Sale In Texas, Travefy Vs Travel Joy, 3d Cloud Font, Tinker V Des Moines Precedent, Why I Love Cooking Essay, Rogu American Dad Voice, How Old Is Cheryl Burton, été 85 Streaming, Tammy Hui Age, Karbala Shayari In English, Nicoletta Peyran Wikipedia, The Day The Gates Closed Ron Rash, The Declaration Of Independence And The Articles Of Confederation Mastery Test, Hornady 223 55gr Load Data, Wray And Nephew Calendar 2020, Who Invented Minicomputer, Royal News And Views, Yeon Jung Hoon Yeon Jae Hee, Michael Boos Leslie Lopez, Hershesons Almost Everything Cream Stockist, Madam Sir Police Serial, あま市 出身 芸能人,