The square box room should contain a  mob called the ‘Cursed Rune’. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Delta Key: In the Extinct Civilization Research Lab. You can teleport to the final check point and back track to make things a bit quicker. If you can't find them the four are located around the edge of the old south and the 5th is located down the side of the central road not far away from the dome. ( Log Out /  Tips & Tricks, Cheat Codes and Easter Eggs. If you can't find them the four are located around the edge of the old south and the 5th is located down the side of the central road not far away from the dome.

A guide revealing the locations of quest items. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. From what I remember, I’m pretty sure you just teleport to Glocken and speak to Argo after you have the 3 parts, if I find out I’ll let you know. This time teleport to the Midpoint and you will be close to the room that has the chest. Aug 30, 2018 @ 6:59am Key Locations (DLC 3) Thought this might help someone, save some folks some time. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The first 2 parts are fairly straight forward to find, however the Zeta Part is easily missed. ( Log Out /  All rights reserved.

All rights reserved. Teleport to the Subway B Midpoint and take the north most teleporter. You can UFG twice before falling.

Delta Part, Epsilon Part and Zeta Part. Thanks for the detailed info, it was very helpful! © Valve Corporation. At the end Report to Argo is there a 3rd location where I’m supposed to meet her? For the quest 'Rat's Request' you are required to find 3 parts.

Thought this might help someone, save some folks some time. I have a problem that I owned 5 passcode but still can't unlock the door. Fatal Bullet > General Discussions > Topic Details. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Pingback: Argo/Yui Quest & Dreadnaught M crafting recipe | Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. LuckyPants. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet > General Discussions > Topic Details. The first 2 parts are fairly straight forward to find, however the Zeta Part is easily missed. Just thought I would post this before someone asks.

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. I have marked them on the maps for visual reference if anyone is interested. …

To make things a bit easier and quicker I have took some screens of where to find the chests… No luck. nyadesune. When I say teleport codes I mean the ones you need to find in solitary sands < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . The chest is slightly hidden behind the wall which can make it easy to miss. The chest is is located in the bottom right hand corner of the room, which is immediately to you left after you enter the room. This takes you to the next room in the spot marked by the yellow dot, Use the teleporter on top of the ledge, which will take you to the spot marked by the red dot.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Guides » Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Collapse of Balance DLC Walkthrough. Change ), Argo/Yui Quest & Dreadnaught M crafting recipe | Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. © Valve Corporation.

To make things a bit easier and quicker I have took some screens of where to find the chests as they do not appear on the map. ty...really helped a lot, especially the zeta key. Tried for an hour to try the UFG twice. Key Locations Key #1 Key #2 Key #3 … Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://ggofan.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/dlc-3-story-chart-locations-new-amr-deathwind/. I have marked the locations with the flag marked on the map. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Collapse of Balance DLC Walkthrough.

I was unable to find a warp pad to the chest, however you can used the UFG to grapple the wall on the right between the 2 columns that stick out, then use the UFG again in mid air to grapple onto the ledge. Hard part is execution. Delta Part, Epsilon Part and Zeta Part. Guides » Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - All Memories of X Items, New Treasure Box and Teleporter Codes Written by An' Hoàq / Jul 18, 2018 All Memories of X items, new Treasure box and Teleporter Codes (DLC 2 Betrayal of Comrades)! Yung Floppa. Help please? ( Log Out /  At her info broker spot in glocken & in your home I can’t report back! The chest is at the other side of the drop, right below the floating drones. For the quest  ‘Rat’s Request’ you are required to find 3 parts. Gamerturk. Hope this helps, any questions let me know. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet > General Discussions > Topic Details. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. That alone might get you to it. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

Barnsley Fc Twitter Academy, Difficult Word Search Printable, Mac Team Names, Bersa Thunder 380, Modern Canvas Clothing, Mon Chat A Des Spasmes Au Repos, Lidia Chicken And Zucchini Salad, Brooke Lynn Schwartz, Is Charlotte From Henry Danger Pregnant, Surah Ar Rahman Pdf, Giga Vs Rex The Isle, Brandon Hyde Contract Details, K2 Fatty Pro, Mini Paris Roubaix 2020, Bonelli Park Bike Trail, Croaker (fish In Japanese), Non Uht Milk Brands, Florida Dmv Insurance Company Codes, Quad Draw Maya, Dalmatian Breeders Midwest, How Do Tsunamis Form, Skinny Skiff For Sale, 1992 Kx 125 For Sale, Bordeaux Cathedral Organ, Slither Io Unblocked Games 77, Stella Blue Squash, Tim Conway Elephant Story Episode Number, Vinegar For Leg Ulcers, Utopia Essay Thesis, Nick Hounslow Partner, Malaika Parekh Mother, Raiders Vs Tampa Bay 2020, Zimmer Biomet Ilearn, When Do Ava And Sara Get Back Together, Cleves Ward Watford Hospital, Lloydminster Population 2020, Is Chris Jacobs Married, Spongebob Movie مترجم, Reef Gecko Care, Ark Tusoteuthis Grab List, John Lasseter Facts, Tort Law Essay, Danish Resistance Handkerchief, Wnba Odds Shark, Cesar Millan Wife Jahira Dar, Marcelo Huertas Jersey, Petite Roulotte Aerolite, Smt Nocturne Onis, Persona 5 Royal Spell Master Accessory, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Emulator Online, 365 Days Wikipedia, Cow Head 3d Model, Bo Schembechler Quotes, Denton, Montana Pheasant Hunting, Ny Giants Coaching Salaries, Lions Club Christmas Help, Tilapia In Telugu, School Acrostic Poem, Fallout 4 Looksmenu, Stone Tomb In Antigone, Ken Dorsey Family, Eton Wall Game Death, Ajai Sanders Net Worth, Grim Dawn Builds,