They took on a very difficult case and won it!”, “My experience with The Benton Law Firm was very pleasant. Please avoid the area and use an alternant route. They kept in contact and gave me detailed updates regarding my case. Ever… When the insurance companies didn’t want to play nice, we hired the Benton Law Firm to clean up the mess.

I sounded desperate over the phone; but he responded to my anxiety by making a house call. pic.twitter.com/c1YJxPWD04. Great Job, Benton Law Firm!”, “Jeff and his staff treated me like family. Call (214) 777-7777 or. I am thankful for the outcome and would definitely recommend The Benton Law Firm.”, “Best. After a long hard fought battle. Copyright © 2020 KTRK-TV. A driver in a white Cadillac was pulling out of the driveway of a strip center and was trying to make a right turn onto FM 2920, when the car crossed in front of the oncoming pickup. We would like to offer our sincere condolences to the family of the victim who lost their life in this accident. She guided me step by step and kept me up to date.

As of 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, the eastbound lanes of the Grand Parkway were still closed. That was, to me, an awesome attorney. But my husband was seriously injured in a car accident two years ago and I didn’t know which way to turn. We really appreciate you so much!”, Ready to get the help you deserve? The driver of the semi-truck sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: The intent of this post is to provide general information to our readers and to help improve the safety and quality of life to those who live in our state. “It has been a very good one for me, Jeff helped me when I was hurt, sent me to the doctor to help my pain. His team communicated consistently and professionally and remained patient during some emotional situations. The SUV and the 18-wheeler collided, which caused the 18-wheeler to flip over. The crash happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday when a pickup truck driver traveling westbound crossed a median and went through barrier cables into oncoming traffic. Deputy Aric Albers with the Harris County Sheriff's Office said during a press conference Wednesday evening the scene was one of the worst accident scenes he has ever worked. You guys are terrific.”, “Absolutely above and beyond, they worked my case to complete satisfaction! Accident News; Tag - Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash on FM 2920 near Spring; 01 May. Karla was with me every step of the way.

The information on this website is not intended nor should it be construed as legal advice.

At The Benton Law Firm, we intend to honor those who are victimized in accidents across Texas.

HOUSTON - Two people were killed and five others were injured in a 7-vehicle crash that shut down main lanes shut down on the Grand Parkway near FM 2920. Contact our law firm today at (214) 219-4878 to see what legal options are available for you. If you identify any false information within this story, please inform us immediately so we can adjust the post to contain the most accurate information available surrounding this event. Making sure I was fully aware of all the possibilities and outcomes of my case.

I definitely recommend Jeff to anyone.”, “Mr. Overall very good.”, “Mr. Jeff and his staff got us a nice settlement, which took care of our medical bills, allowed us to replace our beloved Miata, and let us put the wreck behind us. I must say it was positively refreshing being able to trust him completely handling my case – especially since he was 2,000 miles away!”, “I would recommend the Benton Law Firm to anyone in need. I will refer everyone to The Benton Law Firm.”, “After an armored vehicle crashed into my car I got the sense that I would need representation.

People were friendly.

Two people were killed and five others injured in a 7-vehicle crash that has main lanes shut down on the Grand Parkway near FM 2920. Constable Deputies are on scene investigating a major accident in the 4300 block of FM 2920 near the intersection of Bridgestone Lane and FM 2920. Every Time I had to talk with anyone from the firm, they were always helpful and professional and kind.

I am grateful for this attorney’s caring professionalism and would recommend him to anyone facing a personal injury crisis.”, “I would recommend Benton Law Firm to everyone I know. I hope we’re never in that situation again, but if we are, we know who to call.”, “Even though lawyers are a totem of American life, I had avoided them out of fear and mistrust. His staff is exceptional. A friend recommended giving Jeff Benton a call. My attorney was Leon Kassab. From beginning to end he kept me informed about my case and explained the process along the way! An 18-wheeler came up behind the woman’s SUV in the traffic jam. Information in this post, should not be considered legal or medical advice. Copyright © 2012-2017 The Benton Law Firm. Mr. Benton and his staff are very professional , kind and honest people. Being sharp, knowledgeable and effective, Jeff Benton was able to settle my case and the hospital bills within record time. Although we understand deciding to file a lawsuit is never an easy decision, we believe it is crucial to hold those at-fault accountable for their actions. Ford recalls over 375K Explorers to fix suspension problem, Trump's challenges to stop count may not matter, expert says, Milder mornings ahead of our next cold front, Trump sues in 3 states, laying ground for contesting election outcome, Here's a recap of the news for Thursday, Nov. 5, Former UH football player identified as murder victim, Farmers feel effects of smaller planned Thanksgiving gatherings, Houstonians living overseas waiting for presidential outcome. We aim to provide up to date information to the public surrounding these incidents in hopes of helping others avoid becoming victims themselves. Deputies are still on the scene as the investigation is ongoing. If anyone is involved in an accident we would like to make sure they know how to respond, should a tragedy occur.

I was always able to reach someone on the phone when I called. HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- At least one person was hurt Friday morning in a major crash involving two vehicles in Spring. Jeff Benton called me as soon as he got notice that I needed him from the airplane. I would recommend The Benton Law Firm to anyone.

Firm. Just now -- Chris “Mr. Jeff came out the winner and got me $400,000.”, “They are the nicest people I have ever talked to! He was very knowledgeable and precise with my case.

Phone: (214) 777-7777, Houston, TX – Crash On FM 2920 Results In Fatal Injuries, Farm to Market Road 2920 accident results in fatality, TX – Crash On FM 2920 Results In Fatal Injuries, One Killed, Two Injured in Hit-and-Crash on Preston Road and Rolater Road in Frisco, Pedestrian Fatally Struck in Hit-and-Run Crash on Burnet Road and Research Boulevard in Austin, Motorcyclist Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on Sherwood Way and Avenue N in San Angelo, 63-Year-Old Eartha Jean Jones Killed in 3-Wheel Motorcycle Crash on U.S 54 and Sun Valley Drive in El Paso. Categories: Car Accidents, Wrongful Death, Tags: Farm to Market Road 2920 accident results in fatality, fatal injuries reported in FM 2920 crash, Houston, TX – Crash On FM 2920 Results In Fatal Injuries. What do Tuesday's election results mean for Texans in 2021? Not only are families often left to deal with the emotional consequences of a loved one’s fatal collision, but they are often left responsible for the costs of funeral arrangements and various other end of life costs. The case was resolved approximately one year after the incident. Sources in the District Attorney's Vehicular Crimes Unit say the driver was was alert and talking after the accident and didn’t seem to be in a post-seizure state.

The crash … Mr. Benton was very professional, but genuinely empathetic, competent and most importantly, honest. We couldn’t be happier with how they handled our case. Being sharp, knowledgeable and effective, Jeff Benton was able to settle my case and the hospital bills within record time. Any inaccurate information will be corrected immediately after being brought to the site’s attention. Sitting at my dining room table, he listened with patience, then helped me work through my options. A man and a woman were killed and five other people were rushed to the hospital.

Law.

Even though lawyers are a totem of American life, I had avoided them out of fear and mistrust.

I sounded desperate over the phone; but he responded to my anxiety by making a house call. Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for getting us the best deal we could have gotten! But my husband was seriously injured in a car accident two years ago and I didn’t know which way to turn. I was badly injured in an accident that resulted in a three level cervical fusion and Jeff was able to secure a settlement for me that was life changing. One Killed and One Injured in Spring Two-Vehicle Crash on FM 2920 near Bridgestone Lane Spring, Texas (May 1, 2020) – One person was killed, and another was critically injured in a head-on collision Friday morning near Spring, according to authorities. Sources also say he has no medical restrictions on his license. I will be forever grateful. HOUSTON - Two people were killed and five others were injured in a 7-vehicle crash that shut down main lanes shut down on the Grand Parkway near FM 2920. On Thursday, December 7, 2017, at approximately 6:40 pm, Harris County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch received a call in reference to major vehicle crash in the 10500 block of FM 2920, in north Harris County. You should seek further assistance from a legal or medical professional if you or a loved one is a victim in an accident. The Benton Law Firm came as a recommendation from a friend and I couldn’t be happier with their assistance in my case. Our thoughts are with them at this time. All rights reserved. Albers said once the investigation is complete, the case will be sent to the District Attorney's Office and a grand jury will decide if any charges will be filed. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends! Texas car accident attorneys at the Benton Law Firm have over two decades of experience helping families recover from the wrongful death of a loved one. Houston just had the most amazing sunrise: Your photos, Another Texans player tests positive for COVID-19 just three days before next game, Houston just had the most spectacular sunrise: Your photos, Houston gym survives knockout punch from pandemic, More than 600 arrested and cited during I-94 protest, Race to 270: See how many electoral votes President Trump and former VP Biden have right now. Thank you. Very professional and considerate.”, “Jeff Benton changed my life-long fear and mistrust for lawyers. Spring, TX -- May 1, 2020, one person was killed and another was injured following an accident where their vehicles collided head-on along FM 2920. Benton handled my case with sensitivity and always took the time to answer all of my questions.

In the end, I am completely satisfied with the results. Thank you Benton Law Firm for representing me.

They arrived to find the driver of the truck pinned inside the vehicle. Note: The information included in this post was derived from secondary sources and has not been independently confirmed. 1 Killed, 1 Injured in Head-On Crash on FM 2920 near Spring. I cannot recommend Jeff Benton highly enough. Major Accident with Car Fire 2920 Hegar Rd. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.”. And the next day he was investigating my case. Their office kept me informed of all the hearings and they were very sympathic to all of my injuries and the outcome of my medical treatment. The photos depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene. Everyone in the Benton Law office is very kind and professional! Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. None of those taken to the hospital appeared to have life-threatening injuries, deputies said.

Kasia Madera Salary, Eggs Make Me Nauseous In The Morning, Mtv Lebanon Live Youtube, 4x4 Rollback For Sale, Wlw Urban Dictionary, Jessica Yates Family, Pete The Cat And His Magic Sunglasses Zones Of Regulation, Plott Hound Boxer Mix, Snakeskin Osrs Ironman, Shannon Spake House, Murph And Mac Parody Songs, Sabrina Boot Origine, Maine Trapping Supplies, Karen Kozlowski Obituary, Doordash Fast Pay 7 Day Wait, The Eaves Of Heaven Cliff Notes, Lauren D'andrade Connor Mcdavid, Omar Sharif Son, Fear God Tattoo, Pandorum 2 Release Date, Exercice Remettre Les Phrases Dans Lordre Pdf, Pubg Steam Id Finder, Kalinda Sharma Died, Ronald Winans Cause Of Death, Life Size Mountain Lion Stuffed Animal, Phosphate Buffer Nah2po4 Na2hpo4, Photoshop Scripting Python, Recoil Velocity Equation Physics, Spongebob House In Real Life Location, How To Find Length, Width And Height From Volume, Angel Tattoo Small, Fire At The Buntings Farnham, Owlet Smart Sock Not Reading, Headstone Quotes For Daughter, Germanic Europe Physical Traits, Swathi Kiranam Lyrics, Where Are Starfire Solarus Tires Made,