Finnick would tie knots so was able to distract himself. Prior to the events of The Hunger Games, Annie Cresta was the female tribute of District 4 for the 70th Hunger Games, and Finnick was her mentor. At the execution, Annie watches Katniss kill President Coin when she is supposed to kill Snow. Character This is true love.

Canonical? Annie, along with Peeta and Beetee, votes no.

1.5K likes. Later, it's revealed that Annie is pregnant with their son.

Fannie is the het ship between Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta from The Hunger Games fandom. Katniss describes her as 'lovely if somewhat bedraggled' in Mockingjay.

Template:Character Annie Cresta is the victor of the 70th Hunger Games, and is from District 4.

It is a fantastic affair, with dancing and singing from the refugees from District 12 , and a lovely cake decorated by the recovering Peeta. He cared for her very much and always made sure she was safe. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Finnick and Annie reunite and later the two get married and have a son, but Finnick dies before he can meet him.

She asks if they would like one final Hunger Games using children of the most powerful people in the Capitol. In District 13, she and Finnick become publicly married in the traditional District 4 style. Annie is able to recover in the hospital and she and Finnick get married in District 13. Before President Snow's planned execution, President Coin gathers the seven surviving victors. Annie was later revealed to be pregnant with Finnick's child, and she gave birth to a son several months later.

Finnick and Annie Fanfiction. Annie returns to her home in District 4, where she gives birth to her and Finnick's son.

She was the wife of Finnick Odair, now a widow.

This is the story of Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta and how they met and grew up together. The Love story that both inspires and kills me. But during the games, Annie went crazy after she witnessed her district partner get beheaded. Fannie is the het ship between Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta from The Hunger Games fandom.

Fiction or not, you will know there story.

However, this person was eventually revealed to be Annie Cresta. In Catching Fire, Finnick revealed his love for a special person. In Mockingjay Finnick constantly worried about Annie and could not concentrate on anything else but her. Annie Cresta She has certain problems which included her closing her eyes and covering her ears, laughing when it was unnecessary, and staring into the distance at strange times.

Fannie

Having grown up in District 4, Annie survived by being the best swimmer.

Annie Cresta won 70th hunger games, Finnick won 65th hunger games they're both from district 4.

She was the wife of Finnick Odair, now a widow. Finnick won the 65th games and Annie won the 70th. The two have a deep love for each other.

Het I was three years old when I learned to read and books have been my best friends ever since. The Capitol citizens were enraptured by it, and many thought it was about themselves. Finnick thought about her and was out of his mind because Annie had been captured by the Capitol so they could torture her for information about the rebels. Thousands of clips from your favorite movies. Annie Cresta is the victor of the 70th Hunger Games, and is from District 4.

Template:Character

Type (?) Peeta jokingly tells Finnick to take care of Annie or he will take her away from him. Before the games, during his interview with Caesar Flickerman, Finnick read a poem dedicated to his "true love."

On AO3, Fannie is the most written ship for both Finnick and Annie. She hid for most of the 70th Hunger Games, until an earthquake broke a dam and flooded the entire arena.

Upon her arrival, Annie is reunited with Finnick and the two embrace. Katniss notices that since their marriage, Finnick does not let go of Annie's hand.

Annie is described as a lovely young woman with dark auburn hair and sea green eyes. After Annie's rescue, they got married. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Navigation Prior to the events of The Hunger Games, Annie Cresta was the female tribute of District 4 for the 70th Hunger Games, and Finnick was her mentor.

During The Third Quarter Quell, Finnick heard Annie's screams during the jabberjay attack because she was who he cared about above all others.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

Enjoy. Rose, standing at the end of Annie's bed was crying in distress, so Finnick walked over to her and gave her a reassuring hug. https://shipping.fandom.com/wiki/Fannie?oldid=191213. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Finnick heard Annie, and ran in panic to help her. Their wedding cake is decorated by a recovering Peeta. In Mockingjay, we find out that Annie is kidnapped by the Capitol and will be tortured. FANON Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The best movie trailer site on the web! Married; Finnick is dead During the interview with Caesar Flickerman, Finnick recited a poem for his one true love that was Annie.

CANON

Unfortunately, their marriage didn't last long as Finnick died during the Capitol infiltration mission.

Based on the series of books by the same name, The Hunger Games franchise consists of four sci-fi dystopian adventure films, The World of The Hunger Games theme park land and attractions, The Hunger Games Exhibition of the stunning costumes from the movies, and The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Virtual Reality Experience. Since then, she has been perceived as being mentally unstable. This page just posts anything hunger games related

Interestingly, the two people she had a close partnership to, Finnick and her District partner, were both decapitated.

During the 70th Hunger Games, Annie witnessed her fellow District 4 male tribute's beheading, which drove her to insanity.

When Johanna tells Peeta that they are familliar with each other's screams, she covers her ears. Finnick is a member of the "Star Squad" that … Finnick Odair It is also the second most written ship in The Hunger Games tag. See more ideas about Finnick and annie, Hunger games, Hunger games trilogy.

Canon Odesta, Annick. A group of rebels break into the Capitol and get her out, taking her safely into District 13. The Hunger Games

Finnick broke down when he couldn't handle it anymore, soon after the rebels rescued the prisoners from the Capitol.

Later, when Katniss asked him if he had fallen in love right away, he responded negatively, rather saying "she crept up on me.". Annie's eyes then fluttered open, and her father pulled her into a hug.

Finnick is reunited with Annie (when District 13 retrieves her, Johanna, and Peeta from the Capitol), and they marry.

https://absoluteawesomeness.fandom.com/wiki/Annie_Cresta?oldid=4731.

During the 70th Hunger Games, Annie witnessed her fellow District 4 male tribute's beheading, which drove her to insanity.

Annie then collapsed in exhuasguan, and her father placed Annie back under the covers. Finnick became worried thinking they had hurt Annie. From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary. On a mission to infiltrate President Snow's mansion, Finnick dies and leaves Annie a widow.

Finnick and Annie. Based on the characters from the Hunger Games. Finnick takes her to receive medical attention.

One of the ways he kept himself sane was by making knots with a rope, over and over again.

This is an effort by the Capitol to scare Finnick and force information from Annie which she doesn't have; intel on the rebels. Status of Relationship

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Annie wears one of the dresses that Cinna had made Katniss for the victory tour. Annie was the only true love of Finnick Odair, who was the victor of the 65th Hunger Games.

Also Known As

Annie was reaped a second time to participate in the 75th Hunger Games, but Mags, an older tribute, who helped Finnick mentor Annie during her Hunger Games, volunteered to enter the Games in her place.

Annie was seen as mentally unstable after her traumatic experience in the gamesm, but the only thing that seemed to keep her sane was Finnick. She has no other known family.

This is true love. In Catching Fire, Finnick revealed his love for a special person. The ship is popular due to its canonicity.

She began to cry on her fathers shoulders. Absolute Awesomeness Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Annie was married to, then widowed by Finnick Odair, and they have one son together. I'm Mar, I live in Mexico City and I'm 24 years old. While in the arena, the Capitol used jabberjays to torment Katniss and Finnick with the voices of their loved ones in pain. Nov 28, 2015 - The Love story that both inspires and kills me. Character In Mockingjay, Finnick was deeply distressed and unable to focus on anything but saving Annie, who had been kidnapped and was being tortured in the Capitol. Annie and Finnick meet Katniss, Gale, Johanna, Beetee, Delly and later a rehabilitating Peeta at lunch. Katniss figures that Annie is not all that bad, just maybe a little weird.

Fiction or not, you will know there story.

Finnick mentored Annie and most likely did everything to keep her alive.

Zimmer Cars For Sale On Ebay, Bioshock 2 Rap Lyrics, J80 Mainsail Cover, How Do I Change My Address For Food Stamps Online, Meeting Owl App Mac, Deborah Norville No Makeup, Cocomelon Baby Song, Talladega Seat Views, Youssef Akdim Et Sa Femme, Skellig Meaning Book, Peter Scanavino Net Worth, Cheat Roblox Aimbot Arsenal, Salaire Neurochirurgien Canada, Ow Stephan Moccio Sheet Music Pdf, Male Coworker Ignores Me, Archie Lyndhurst Parents, Hummingbirds For Sale Uk, Is Google Making Us Stupid Nicholas Carr Essay, Danielle Antoinette Thomas, Deadly Class Episode 2 Dailymotion, Lepa Sela Lepo Gore Ceo Film, Jane Tharp Woodruff, Abandoned Houses For Sale In Ct, Chuck Bass Mother Elizabeth Or Diana, Arsenal Fifa 20 Career Mode, Patricia Altschul House, Blue Bronzeback Snake For Sale, Uno Momento Thirsk, Maggie Haberman Photos, Hells Angels Michigan Support Gear, Logan Return 2021 Cast, Tropico 5 Level Up Dynasty, The Clark Sisters Denise, Smeg Mixer Vs Kitchenaid, Discord Unblocked Google Sites, Plywood Weight Chart,