Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > lachlan_fysh. That was an awesome deal on the film, I’ll have to keep checking my closest CVS and Walgreens which have both stopped developing film just as I was about ready to start shooting some again. With any preset, you might need to make adjustments to accommodate your specific camera, settings, lighting, and subject matter. Both were shot at half of the box speed but developed at box speed. But I will tell you, I love the colors of film, and not just that! If you’re reading this, please, do yourself a favor! It’s located between the province of San José and Cartago. I shoot just enough 120 to make it worthwhile to scan my own.

Pingback: VSCO FILM 02 - The Missing Guide - Nate Photographic, I really like the Superia film, but I found that the scanner makes a huge difference in my experience with any film.

Even selfies would look amazing with this preset. Bringing us up to date, the film stocks for Superia 400 have been consolidated into two versions: Superia X-TRA 400 (distributed outside of Japan) and Superia Premium 400 (official distribution in Japan only). Ce site utilise Akismet pour réduire les indésirables. Captivating Tones. Its high-contrast tones have... Download Gold Dunes is a premium Lightroom preset that casts a golden glow on images, whether shot indoors or outdoors.... Download Free 200 Max is a free Lightroom preset that give your photos a vintage film flair. A school was attached to the church, with this interesting cornerstone. As mentioned, this partly accounts for the Superia 400 film’s light sensitivity.

Just make every photo in your Canister/ SD memory count! But that’s ok! 200 film is kind of a compromise to be sure, and one that is probably not truly necessary. For everyday color work the Fujicolor 200 works fine and is a little less expensive. It starts to get muddy and grainy. Found a bunch at a scratch & dent in Pennsylvania. Sign up for updates and get access to the FREE Quick Start Bundle! Ok. It’s a passable scanner.

Le film Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400 est conçu pour satisfaire les besoins du grand public. Since its introduction, this film stock has been manufactured in 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1600 speeds. Read more. The next photos were shot with a Nikon D610 which my friend Fabian gave me that night to play around for a while. Join our newsletter to get exclusive freebies and new content right to your inbox. But it turns out that while Fujicolor 200 has the usual three layers of color-sensitive material, one each for red, green, and blue, the Superia X-tra films all add a fourth layer meant to render greens and violets more accurately. On the other hand, for the shadows, it adds an accentuating lime green. Fuji Superia 800 — Shot at ISO 1600 — F/1.8 — 30 seconds exposure. If I don’t have access to Fuji 400h medium format (find on Amazon), I opt for Fuji Superia 400 (find on Amazon). (Developed at home @ 1 stop), Fabian uses a Nikon D610. Required fields are marked *. Also, have you noticed (or is it just my dodgy eyes) that when viewing photos in the Lightbox, Flickr throws on another splash of sharpening? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Baffin Island, Canada I live in Japan and, here, we have superia x-tra 400 and superia premium 400. Why is your license plate FFERRET? For this look, the preset tints highlights with warm brown. So we stopped for a look. I Jessica, very helpful post here. Having 12-bit TIFF scans as opposed to JPEG can probably make or break one’s entire interest in shooting film. The next photos were taken with my Nikon F100, using (the always trusted) Fuji Superia 400. I especially like your shot of your living room. Superia 400 free Lightroom preset replicates the signature look of the Fuji Superia 400 film. It is a cozy type of warmth that adds a magical feel somehow. Lastly, to give images that unmistakable film polish, it also adds fine stylistic grains. If you don’t like grain Kodak Ektar is definitely the way to go. I’ve started keeping Ektar always on hand. I develop as is. I find Superia's color saturation and contrast get to be a bit much when overrating further. Developed at home @1 stop with C41 process. The most creative person that I know! Personally, I enjoy grain so I never look at it as a bad thing, although I know many photographers do. I don’t know why. If you learn how to develop your own rolls (it’s very easy, actually), you’ll feel more involved in the whole photographic process. All of the images in this post are shot on Fuji Superia 400 Xtra. I normally rate at 200 for day to day shooting....unlike Pro400H which I rate at 50 and 100 depending upon light. But what I like about Ektar is that I can shoot it in almost any camera and get good results.

On the way to one of the houses Margaret lived in as a girl, we passed by a church with some interesting architectural features. And like you’d I’d keep shooting with it for that price.

I won’t make this a long reading. Exciting at a buck a roll! Fujifilm Superia 400 Overview: Fujifilm Superia 400 is a highly versatile and easy to use 35mm film. Also I love the shadow of the railing on the church stairs, looks like you got there at the perfect time of day!

My idea was to take some Portra 400 and some Fuji ProH 400 but I couldn’t find any Portra so I toke some Fuji ProH 400 and some Superia 200. When you examine the photo above, you can see right away that it has a rough feel to it, something unlike what you would get with Portra 400 or Ilford HP5. It bumps the colors to the perfect vibrancy for my taste. But when I shoot regular portraits, I meter for shadows.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskNsxsG9. Tha’s why it’s called “Death’s Mountain” today. At the heart of EMULSIVE is the concept of helping promote the transfer of knowledge across the film photography community. Fuji Superia 400 (expired 2009) shot at 200. I can see it might never truly connect with me.

Superia 100 and 400 were also available in 12o format.

Not only that, the preset also does a great job producing this Superia’s ISO 400 look: it brightens images and adds fine grains to account for its light sensitivity. Like all our presets, you can absolutely use Superia 400 preset as is, right out of the box. I think it was Fuji’s Walmart brand. More» Just curious. My cousin and my best friend. You pay more for Ektar, which is marketed to professionals. I like the way the clouds and the silhouettes complement each other. Compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6, and CC. I like this film well enough. One of the advantages of digital is you can adjust the ISO. Occasionally I also use Kodak Colorplus 200 alongside Fuji products.

The color looks good. She is my cousin Paula. Superia 100 and 400, as well as Reala 100 were additionally available in the 120 format. I love Fuji Superia 400 because I can literally buy it at Walmart or a drug store if I need to, and it’s super comparable to most 400 speed 35mm films. She grew up there; it was fun to explore her hometown. Hey! 400 speed color and I have never found our happy place. Superia 400 free Lightroom preset replicates the signature look of the Fuji Superia 400 film. It is, therefore, ideal in fashion photography whether shot outdoors or in a studio. This works hand in hand with the boost in contrast. I hadn’t thought about the scanning having a role. Check out the video below to learn about some more of the features: One of the first things that you will notice when shooting with Superia X-TRA 400 is the grain. The next photos were shot with Fuji Superia 400.

Sometimes, when I look up at the night sky I ask for wisdom to answer to myself “why?”. We are not in this world by chance.

Labs can be such a crapshoot. But honestly, if I find this film for a buck a roll again I’ll buy as much as they have and shoot it with no complaints.

Did you expose the film at ISO 400 or have you overexposed it by 1, 2 stops? It makes a huge difference; they looked dull, almost gray, in the original photo. Just check out the blue in that sky, and the good detail in the shadows! Being part of a bigger plan than ourselves, could be our whole reason to be here. This stunning effect is a result of Superia 400 preset’s distinct blend in tone. Discover Lightroom Presets, Add-Ons, Social Media Templates, Video LUTs, After Effects Templates, Capture One Styles, Overlays, and more. Now, many of the 120 format film stocks have been completely discontinued, and many of the Supera film stocks have been discontinued in the United States and sold in limited quantities in Japan and overseas. Superia 200 was also made in the 110 format. Yes! Nice photos. Vibrant Days. As you can see on the sunset portraits, I metered for the whole scene most likely. Vous préférerez éviter en revanche les cas de sous-exposition, sous peine de voir les zones d’ombres prendre une teinte verdâtre, assez caractéristique des films produits par Fujifilm. Don't miss an update! https://flic.kr/s/aHskTRQRqf, Mount Cook, New Zealand The colors are beautiful and vibrant, and some of my favorite images are done on this film. Required fields are marked *. Share your knowledge, story or project. That’s particularly apparent in the shot of the car, which I would saying is almost all sharpening artifacts rather than grain. Make some memories. As I was cross-processing other color negative films in the old ORWO C-9165 process, Fuji Superia 100 also had its chance. — Fuji Superia 400.

(Superia 400). I meter all my 400 speed films at 200. Many photographers would use the Fuji Superia 400 for portraits because of how it enhances skin tones and processes colors in clothing. I’m still trying to find my own reason to be here. It works best rated at 200 and metered for the shadows. Download Free B&W Nights is a free black and white Lightroom preset designed for night photography. Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site web. Originally introduced in 1998, Fujifilm Superia was a brand of daylight balanced color negative film that was intended to replace the previous ‘Super G plus’ film stocks. I’ve scanned to TIFF, but for what I do, JPEG has been more than fine. All speeds of all films were available in 135 format. Using Film or a digital sensor, it’s just the way that you choose to capture moments. It’s a bright and vibrant film with some warmth and perfect contrast. By using this site, you agree to our, Fujicolor Superia X-TRA 400 Film Stock Review, Create Stunning Instagram Designs Easily with FocoDesign, The 12 BEST Gifts to Buy for a Photographer, 10 eCommerce Marketing Strategies for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, How to Use User-Generated Content (UGC) on Social Media, 7 Best Colorful Lighting Equipment for Music Videos, Most Useful Social Media KPIs to Track Infographic, Everbloom Mobile Video Editing App Launches, 15+ FREE Black Friday Promotional Marketing Templates, Boris FX Optics Review | Filters Plugin for Photoshop and Lightroom, 5 Lighting Set-Up Ideas for a Music Video, Adobe Adds New Color Grading Tools to Lightroom Ecosystem, Excellent Grain Quality → Fine grain for a high-speed film, providing no loss of image quality. You can try it from portraits to landscapes, when travelling or even just lounging at home. However, there will be a big difference if you are using flash + daylight or just flash lighting.

Superia 400 benefits a little from overexposure. 200 speed, however, can be such washed out fun in bright stark light. I have also noticed in some overcast light it gets under exposed easily.

Superia 100 and 400 were also available in 12o format. It’s versatile, you can see (as a preview, at least) the photo as soon as you take it. Your email address will not be published. This film’s grain really shows up on my blue car’s flank. I’ve had some bad luck. Another huge, huge benefit to shooting with this film is the wide exposure latitude.

Old Navy Sizes Compared To American Eagle, Brother Vellies Socks, What Is A Ride Unicorn Worth In Adopt Me, Rena Polley Wikipedia, Lichtenberg Machine Reviews, Canberra Raiders Retro Jersey, Florinda Meza Net Worth, How Tall Is Kylee Evans, The Flipping Formula Pdf, Frank Warren Son, Sage X3 Pricing, Booger Mcfarland Wife, Used Rc Nitro Engines For Sale, Zak Bagans Net Worth 2020, Jake Devane Death, Rig 700 Headset, Jefferson Quotes On Democracy, Peter Warrick Wife, Sycamore Row Chapter Summary, Botetourt County Jail Inmate Search, Dr Alex Ware One Show, Carpos Law Enforcement, Labists X1 Cura, How Much Is A Giraffe Worth In Adopt Me, Hande Subasi Biography, Cbg Autoflower Seeds, Royally B Chuckles The Chicken, Renault Kadjar Automatic Gearbox Problems, Itunes For Chromebook, How To Do Kappa Sigma Handshake, Gbf Grid Builder, Slavery Essay Titles, The Wall Game Show Fake, Missouri 4x4 Trails, What Does Roxanne Dejesus Do For A Living, Darth Plagueis Copypasta, Igtv Mod Apk, Lita Ford Net Worth, Trader Joe's Delivery Postmates, Laundry List Thesis, Construire Deck Piscine Hors Terre, Maple Tree Allergy Maple Syrup, Don't Be Afraid Of Death Be Afraid Of An Unlived Life Page Number, Last Rites Words, Ff7 Remake Critical Hit Chance, Wttv News Director, Flight 93 Crash Site, Ag2o Compound Name,