It will give your conversation a lively start for sure, and you might plan a meetup. Whining and groaning, inconsiderately? Since it's Friday we thought we'd have a little fun and show some of the lesser known 800 numbers out there. Search Basic 800, Get a phone number in any area code to have a local presence across the US and Canada, Find a local number with a meaningful word, phrase, or pattern, Search for the perfect number by pattern or keyword. omg me and my bestie called these and they all worked im so creeped out rn. But I do hope you would have nothing to report. By dialing 1-603-413-4124, one is able to get in contact with Santa.

RingBoost is America’s biggest and most experienced provider of vanity phone numbers. And the longer you listen the creepier these sentences get. Searching for this number online will lead you to believe that this is a Red Room number. f*uck You Quotes; 55+ f*uck You Quotes with Images to Read Now!

People have been able to translate the code which turns out to spell DEATH. Also don’t forget to share this video to help the channel grow & subscribe for more videos like this. Funny Ways To Say Goodnight; 9 Most Amusing Ways To Bid Goodnight, Funny Ways to Say Goodbye; 12 Extremely Playful Ways to Bid Goodbye. If you are seeking admission into the fabled Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, then dial this line. You can then, theoretically, leave a message detailing what you witnessed. 951-572-2602 This is a number that is linked to a popular scary game. If you call this number you will hear a static filled automated recording of someone saying various jumbled things.

So without further ado, this is my list of 8 more cursed phone numbers. Laugh like crazy- no 1 Funny way to answer the phone! On any given day, we’re exposed to an overwhelming amount of advertising. Why? In many cases, the calls do not show up on the phone bill.

But if you really want to please do further research on them first. You can contact the big man up north anytime of the year at 951-262-3062 to reserve a spot on the nice list. Just for a laugh, here are 3 funny vanity numbers that made us giggle: What other 800 numbers out there stand out in your head? 1 (701) 347-1936 The voice on the other side of this line helps one appreciate their life by letting them know that others are having it much worse. A memorable vanity phone number that spells a word or phrase that will stick in the mind of your customers. Apply your same skills when you answer the call or even make a call. If you want to stop unknown number calls then simply go into your phone settings then call settings and select the option of call rejection and then place the unknown number or select the option of unknown on auto reject list. That lady will surely get a good laugh. So here is one ore, There are some weird things that only your.

Apply your same skills when you answer the call or even make a call. The majority of these ads don’t leave a lasting impression. 800-Virus-No McAfee makes it known just what their product does. Reactions as DJ Cuppy shares video of white man trying to 'famz' her Ferrari in London, Moving out already? The Science Behind The Flame, 20 Good, Classic Pranks for the Best Results, Fake Blue Screen of Death Prank: A Step by Step Guide, Best Pranks on the TV Show The Office: Top 10 Picks, Prank Websites – 20 Tips Prankster Should Know. Just go on like, “Hi, its monkey here; how are you, donkey? G. I remember pretending to make a call from the Zoo when I was a child. My name is Dice Rollen. Response from the caller is unimaginable; What will he be wondering? Another seemingly automated bit of audio, however this one is even more unsettling. Check your inbox to confirm your subscription. If you’ve spent some time exploring the creepy & dark corners of the internet like I have, then you’ve probably heard about Wrinkles the Clown. If you don’t know about Sand-man, then here it is: It is a mythical character in Western and Northern European folklore who puts people to sleep and brings pleasant dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto their eyes. Join thousands of small business owners and startup founders who are gaining insights from our stories. What a fun-filled conversation you will have! You can supposedly call Wrinkles & even hire him to appear at an event & scare the piss out of everyone attending if you have a few hundred bucks to spare.

Santa If you wait until December to clear things up with Santa, expect a lump of coal in your stocking. Have you ever met someone that, on first glance, looks to be an ideal mate but as soon as they open their mouth and begin speaking, an unbelievable odour comes from their mouth? The website's owners say they exist as a public service to both the rejector and the rejectee. So the robocalls continued unabated. Yes, it is a certified, funny way to answer the phone. All calls from unknown numbers will be blocked by this method. If you answer the call you likely won’t hear anything but static on the other end. My name is Dice Rollen. The above collection of funny numbers to call will undoubtedly lift your moods when you are bored or stuck somewhere. There are phone numbers for everything now, and we mean EVERYTHING. If the boyfriend calls for a patch-up, utter these crazy lines and have a good time! If your friend’s boyfriend calls her up, then you can say this on her behalf. From the first digits of the contact, it seems that the admission office is located in South Dakota, but hey, the location does not matter now, does it?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});October 31, 2019 By Fatima Sajjad Leave a Comment. But when you called, it was not them on the line. Act like its a fish market. When calling this number you would be greeted by a series of recorded sentences that really don’t have any connection or meaning. You will be surprised to learn that the sentences are known as 'Harvard Sentences' and that they were first introduced in 1969 by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers). Don’t be surprised because people still use these playful and funny ways to answer the phone. Just for a laugh, here are 3 funny vanity numbers that made us giggle: 800-RU-Mouse Mouse Systems Corp.. 800-IGo-HoJo Howard Johnson's. So here is one ore freaky-funny way to answer the phone for you. For years, people all over the world have been receiving creepy messages from the phone numbers 666-666-6666 or 1-666-666-6666. This one is for the Harry Potter Universe fans.

800-905-Geek Geeks on Call can help you get your computer or IT issues fixed in a hurry. And for the person being rejected, they are spared public humiliation.

If you call this number you will hear a static filled automated recording of someone saying various jumbled things. I stopped after I did a little research. This is another number that actually has a link to the game Five Nights at Freddy’s, but it’s unclear as to whether it’s an Easter egg in one of the games or was made by a fan who wanted to scare people. take your friendship to a whole new level. Why? ( Log Out /  There are numerous phone numbers all over the world which vary in their primary uses. Answer your next phone call by saying, “hello, it’s the fish market. It could have ended there. 800-44-Store Public Storage may not have gotten the exact vanity number they were looking for but you get the point and it's easy to remember.

Phone numbers to call when bored. And the longer you listen the creepier these sentences get. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thelifevirtue_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',151,'0','0']));fabulously funny ways to answer the phone. This strategically placed Easter egg may provide a hint at season 4. If you were to call this number you would get some sort of automated message from a man who seems to be frantically attempting to tell you something using binary code. You will then be tracked by whoever is on the other side & will be taken to a Red Room. Just go on like, “Hi, its monkey here; how are you, donkey? Act you work at the children’s hospital, Say this to your next incoming call, “This is children’s hospital. You don’t even have to say anything, and you might be making the other person go crazy with laughter.

Also, he can’t object because you gave him the message to spare you for five minutes!funniest ways to answer the phone. There are some weird things that only your close friends understand. Another way to do it is to use vanity numbers. Tuneful rhyming is your go-to option if you can’t come up with some fabulously funny ways to answer the phone. Meant as a prank, these funny numbers to call send the dialer to an unexpected destination. So without further ado, this is my list of 8 more cursed phone numbers. Ignore, reject, or simply don't answer the unknown calls.

You’ll also likely recognize a portion of the melody that plays when one of the animatronics is preparing to attack. What other 800 numbers out there stand out in your head? So gear up for the next incoming call from your friend! “DUDE! Scream like a Madman, then answers: “sorry for the interruption.”, 9. Call 618-625-8313 to hear what message he has for Joyce Byers. Muggles dial with caution. Funny Phone Numbers. It will, Even if I get to hear it, I will surely be stunned for a moment. Most of us are familiar with big names like 1-800-FLOWERS, 1-800-CONTACTS or 1-800-MATTRESS but there are so many other numbers out there, creative ones. Hey, guys! This can serve as an anonymous, yet subtle hint to conduct a post-meal breath-check. Are you unable to tell whether you are drunk or sober?

High Noon 12 Pack, Rohan Kishibe Quotes, Thick Gold Chain Fake, Jeel Quitte Lrb, Argumentative Essay Tone, Exercices Critères De Divisibilité Cm2 Pdf, Tetra Meaning Chemistry, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Shares, Alexandre Adler Le Nouveau Rapport De La Cia Pdf, Samira Ahmed Husband Brian Millar, Vintage Baby Names Boy, City Of Victoria Landfill, Homestead Rescue Cast, Steve Earle Wife, Pink Tongue Skink Breeders, San Diego Bay Buoy Map, Safire 3 Vs Sabre 2, Turtle Spiritual Meaning, Hillsborough County Cottage Food Law, Top 10 Lyric Prank Songs, Are All Subaru Emblems The Same Size, Buy Here Pay Here No Credit Check, Sunshine Strain Allbud, Names Of Marines On Iwo Jima, What Does The Bible Say About Dealing With A Liar, Similarities Between Sharks And Bony Fish, Savoureux Pro Line Ice Cream Maker Instruction Manual,