First guess is somewhere in Northern Norway, always beautiful whenever I get dropped there. r/geoguessr: This is the sub-reddit for all things Geoguessr. MY SISTER IS PLAYING A GAME CALLED GEOGUESSR AND SHE JUST YELLED ‘IDK WHERE THE FUCK I AM BUT THERE’S A GIANT SIGN THAT SAYS ‘WAWA’ WHAT THE FUCK IS A WAWA’. I’ll add the location later, as usual, but here are some screenshots from the area!! This sort of challenge isn't very fun.

Embark on a journey that takes you all over the world. Is the sign you’re reading Spanish or Portuguese? It's got multiple languages, and without going to external sources or anything, it's either that you've been there, or just blind luck. Good luck! Welcome to the GeoGuessr Community! GeoGuessr is a fun and casual way to learn about new places, play games and compete with your friends and others. Easy enough to beat if you know what to look for. Score the most point by guessing where in the world you just landed. You’re in Sardinia. Köontinüue äanywaj. Score to beat is 7554. Reblog or comment with your scores and what you thought of the locations. Try it out on our partner site Seterra.com. GeoGuessr OP score to beat is 2351, but I got lucky on a few of them (especially the 4th location), new score to beat is 11150. Spending my night playing GeoGuessr, where you’re shown a random place on Google Street View and you have to try to place it on the map. Also, I knew you could do challenges by country, but I did not know you could limit it to a single town. From the most desolate roads in Australia to the busy, bustling streets of New York City. Wow! It’s Italian. The picture quality is terrible and after searching hours, you come across the only sign in miles.

The comment you are looking for have either been moved to a new discussion or been deleted. An American flag tips you off that you might be in the midwest. Example: I meant to challenge a friend of mine, but mistakenly sent this link: https://geoguessr.com/results/7diuGSrrSoCZr3tY and this is the challenge-link: https://geoguessr.com/challenge/7diuGSrrSoCZr3tY. Please read and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. [Not affiliated with geoguessr.com or BBC] There never used to exist a location there. GeoGuessr - Let's explore the world! I got put somewhere really beautiful in my first geoguessr round! HELL YEAH thank you for having good sign indicators that told me exactly what you were in proximity to maple leaf symbol 1 road, https://geoguessr.com/challenge/jKY1CScvlo5aMXVf, 6 minute rounds folks, back roads in the middle of no where. (Requires Pro as of August 2019). Post the crazy places you've been, your best scores and a link to challenge anyone to … Just say away form the areas like most of Australia which have really bad image quality, lol. These are some screenshots I’ve taken, locations when I can remember them are in the notes.

How To Type Yae In Korean Keyboard, Coalition Technologies Skills Test Front End Developer, Ybn Nahmir Death, First Tooth Quotes, Mark Antony Speech Essay, Andrew Ladsky Bahamas, Alabanza El Alfarero Letra, Bulk Ostrich Feed, Roll Cage Gussets, Is Spirea Poisonous, Ring Chime Not Connecting, Jeff Ubben Daughter, R8 Duct Wrap, Doua Sourate Yassin En Arabe, Salisbury Rhodesia Then And Now, Does Cpu Cache Matter, A Horror Dream Essay, Zuko And Katara Mine Lemon, Diy Glute Ham Raise, Dallas Stars Jersey Font, Best Popper Reddit, Trevor Linden Wife, Devils Ridge Boar, Inshot Reverse Icon, Kenmore Dryer Age Chart, Whitetail Rut Map 2019, Unemployment In Nepal Essay, How Tall Is Christine Devine, Taj Gibson Net Worth 2020, Triathlon Events 2021, Flying Tiger Build Your Own Truck Instructions, Josh Thomson Vs Gerald Strebendt, Lennie Tristano Discography, New King Of England 2020, Tiktok Revenue By Country, Argumentative Essay Term Limits, The State Sport Of Alabama Is Figure Skating, Claude Joseph Bird Height, Nails And Lashes Meme, Cécilia Marti Chasman, Tangled Cast Danna Paola,