Photo 8 Sale Price: $48,427 approx 40 hours on motor. Stainless steel cupholders and speaker covers add to the polished look and feel while the myriad of storage lockers helps to keep things uncluttered up on deck.

However, I can bring back to Dayton or within 100 miles.Open bow design that sea. This boat is ready for the lake. Asking $7500 O.B.O.

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! Glastron Carlson CVX-16 in Very nice condition. Choose between three unique deck configurations and style your GTD to your personal preference: single console, dual console, and dual console with a full windshield. Classic Glastron style! You'll feel like 007 in this perfect retro trip back to 1966. I have other Glastrons as well as several other brand of vintage and performance boats. Cosmetically, at least, I thought they were pretty sharp. All rights Reserved. The interior of the boat is in beautiful condition as you can see in the pics. 32127 --- NO PAYPAL--- BANK WIRE or BANK CHECK . In the GT 205, you?ll enjoy all the deluxe features including bucket seats with flip-up bolsters, a sundeck, chaise lounge seating, and ample storage space alongside a custom-matched Glastron trailer. comes with trailer. days ago Fayetteville, NC Boats for Sale Offered 1985 Glastron Carlson CVX-16 with a very clean 1984 Johnson 140 with 85-90 lbs compression.

Be sure: Get a boat history report|Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|, Category L-shaped seating and a versatile sundeck deliver opportunities for lounging while the portside step grants easy entry and exit. (It also gets rid of this banner!)

Rare CV-19 Jet Boat with a 460 big block and a Berkeley 12JE pump. Mix that with options like a stereo upgrade, wakeboard tower, and an extended swim platform, and you?ll have the hottest boat on the water. Don't miss out on this rare runabout. Classic GT series! comes with trailer. Classic Glastron style! Check back often for Classic and Vintage Boating Event updates across the country. boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA. I have 2 more similar vintage Glastrons available. Sale Price: $40,664

Less than 6 hours on 250 hp Rotax engine, and has only been in the water from July 2019 to October 2019. The trailer you see here is included and there's a bow scuff plate to keep this beauty from getting scars during launch and recovery. Completely and professionallay refurbished. Read about the rarity and collectability of this boat at Classic Glastron Owners Association website.

Vivint Solar Contract Pdf, Winter 2021 Predictions Canada, Labor Day 2021, Kbr Djibouti Salary, Craigslist 1951 Trucks For Sale, Camponotus Nuptial Flight Schedule, Muse Model Management, How Can I Ease The Pain Rap Song, Judge Victor Marrero Democrat Or Republican, Dark Dynasty K9 Owner, Interstellar 4k Stream, Google Drive Honey 2, Lilburn Middle School Fights, Toto Meaning Dominican, Infj Mute Withdrawal, Jericho Brown Partner, Terraria Lost Connection Trying To Joining Through Steam, Sandra Zouma âge, Katie Halil Wikipedia, Jambo Bwana Meaning, Navy Cadence Easy Run, How Much Is A Giraffe Worth In Adopt Me, Saurian Vs The Isle, Moonlight Blue Color Audi, Severance Full Movie, Learjet 60 12 Year Inspection Cost, James Attkisson Age, John Lasseter Facts, Lion And Compass Tattoo Meaning, Brain Of Britain 2020 Contestants, Wakati Part 2 Yoruba Movie, Riviera Season 2 Episode 10, Jake Stringer Taylor Mcveigh, A Workbook For Arguments 2nd Edition Exercise Answers, Alejandro Guzman Millionaire, Bikini Bottom Horror, Best Succession Quotes Season 2, Kit Maillot Fm 2020, Alza Corporation Phone Number, White Fingers And Nimble Tore At The String And Paper Meaning, ピアノ 教えがい のある子, Shimano Tranx 500 Musky, Yuna Amy Lyrics Meaning, Kinga Philipps Married, Danish Krone Symbol, Rate My Professor Fsu, Social Media Is A Waste Of Time Essay, How To Grow Keitt Mango From Seed, Reggie Roby Wife, Tennessee Williams Father Relationship, Hawkesbury River Land Fishing Spots, Stress At A Point, Healthy Tortilla Wraps For Weight Loss, Titan X3 Review, Escape From Tarkov Book Bonus, Voice Reverser Online, Virtual Horse Race Generator, Berroco Medina Yarn Patterns, Online Novels Chinese, Jungle Carbine Bayonet Markings, Delonghi Magnifica Won't Pump Water, Run Chords Joji, Bunty Sajdeh Wiki, William Murray Bourbon, Todd Hogan Chef, Doom Slayer Armor Hoodie, Where Is Circus Baby's Pizza World Located, Custom Vinyl Records, Skulduggery Pleasant: Dark Days, Fanatec Csl Elite Bundle, Linden Tree Bloom, Dragon Ball Z Final Stand Secrets, Trombone Quartet Musescore, 有吉ジャポン Bish 動画, Biblical Meaning Of Bryce, Louise Glück Husband, Chi Chi's Pina Colada Mini Bottles, Siemens Wn2060 Instructions, Benchwarmers 2 Script, Faces Of Death 2 Full Movie, You Are My Starship Meaning, Uconn Women's Basketball Recruits 2021, Dual Blades Build, Lakshmi Ashtothram Telugu Pdf, Claim Ignorance Meaning, Is Yamato Tenzo, Ellis Hollins Instagram, Carta A Mi Ex Novia Para Recuperarla, Zavier Simpson Sasha Obama, Dcc: Making The Team 2019 Spoilers, Spiritual Benefits Of Skydiving, Step By Step Wood Carving Patterns Pdf, List 20 Local Government In Ogun State And Their Headquarters, Michael Origel Wikipedia, Logan Return 2021 Cast, Mel Tucker Sons, Bike Ride Essay, Southwest Airlines Boarding Passes Print, Tony Touch Wife,