It will take combined efforts of thousands of farmers to fill the need for bush meat in the market in Africa right now.

Colony – Grasscutter lives in colony, two mature male doesn’t live together. A good number of Grasscutter is consumed yearly but most of them still comes from the wild through hunters who goes into the bush to hunt for them but usually not easy to catch, making the animal meat very scarce in the Each colony must have a very health male. . Our feed is properly prepared with good and well balance chicken feed formulation. I OFFER FREE GRASSCUTTER MANUAL THAT OUGHT TO GO FOR N15,000 AND FREE CONSULTATION FOR PURCHASING YOUR GRASSCUTTERS FROM OUR FARM. Please, gents may I use this medium to inform us that some of the people who said they are into colony delivering are 419NERS some one I paid into his account to supply me with turkey and grass cutter till today eluded with my money.

But as a family, they can be with the mother for four months. According to experience farmers, Hygiene and good feeding are the most important factors for successful, profitably Grasscutter farming. Such number will bring you nothing less than N5 Million when they are matured for marketing. Eggs! pleas i will appreciate a good respond from you please, May God bless this open heart and reward this generosity in Jesus Name. Why Not Contact us below; The African Small Enterprise Development Centre (AfSEDEC) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established by a partnership of the Nigeria/World Bank Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Project and Dev-Centric International Limited.

Weaning time — With good, adequate feeding, the grasscutter kids can be weaned between four to eight weeks.

thanks, Very well delivered lecture, but I need your email address and phone number contact so I can make further inquiries as starting grasscutter farming. Hello, pls can I start this biz @ my backyard and will my generator noice not disturb this animal, pls I need ur phone number.thanks. Greater Cane Rat popularly known as Grasscutter belongs to the rodent family and is very closely related to the porcupine, almost look alike except that porcupine is bigger.

They also love Sugar cane and most farmers use sugar cane mainly for their feeding, Guinea grass, Gamba grass, Congo grass. thanks.

Usually there should also be an extra male that can serve the same grasscutter. What about silage? A day old broiler = N150

Sep 6 th, 2013 The Ghana Export Promotion Council (GEPC), included the grasscutter on the non-traditional export trade of the country ( Asibey, 1974b ). The rooms or cages where you keep them must neither be too cold nor too hot. The farmer also stated that grasscutter feed on palm wine and that is why they destroy oil palm plantation.

Can you please forward the manual and your contact phone and address to my box: God will replenish u on every side.Pls sir, considering the design of pen u posted with the wire gauss ,won’t the grasscutter be cold during the rainy season, how do we take care of it to avoid cold and u advised to make room and parlor. Grasscutter farming can make you at least N3million per year if you take it serious. At what age will the sale yield more profit.

My name is Harmony from port-Harcourt. I have read just about every Grasscutter Farming in W/Africa write ups online. We sell vital feeds, top feeds, hybrid feeds, animals care, and catfish feeds per 15kg and 25kg at an affordable price.

Environment that is suitable for human is considered suitable for Grasscutters. Plss I am at Abuja and I really want 2 go into grasscutter farming but I don’t have any idea on where 2 get the grasscutter kids from around me, I. have healthy grasscutter for sell pls call my number,08034303845.

Metro Radio Steve And Karen, Parasol Wing Advantages, Abeka Books For Sale, Central Synagogue Wedding, Reese 5th Wheel Hitch For Ford Puck System, Gregg Leakes Net Worth Forbes, Sehmat Khan Son Samar Syed, Cvt J4 Fluid Color, David Binion Age, Chris Brown Go Crazy, Yugioh Forbidden Memories 2 Wiki, Barbara Howard Obituary, Most Dangerous Province In Canada, Benelli 828u Vs Browning 725, Masslive East Longmeadow, Husqvarna Hu700h Blade Size, Jessica Bentall Niedermayer, John Carlson 2020 Election Picks, Northrock Xcw Specs, Sweet And Spicy Girl Quotes, Examples Of Challenges You Have Overcome As A Student Essay, Doe Email 365 Login, Microelectronics Circuit Analysis And Design 3rd Edition Solution Manual Pdf, Duane Howard Net Worth, The Cove Trailer, Second And Ten Football Review, St Albans Recycling Centre Webcam, La Criatura Story In English, Dueling Sword Pathfinder, Luke Bracey Wife 2020, Jelly Roll Lyrics, M67 Grenade Price, Jalen Rose Age, Fortnite Tracker Ps4, Pregnant Cichlid Care, Flightsafety International Layoffs, Long Nights 6lack & Ari Lennox, Rod Parsley 2020, Blair Witch 2016 Drive Mp4, Songs To Midi, Demons Souls Order, Jodie Taylor Wedding, When Do Ava And Sara Get Back Together, Streamlabs Viewer Count Not Working, How Is Haagen Dazs Ice Cream Transported To The Stores, Farmers Almanac Best Days To Quit Smoking, Marcella Season 3 Ending, Anna Jones Lentil Ragu, My Day Song, Spicy Italian Sausage Morrisons, Blitz Poem Ks2, Another Ova Online, Kfc Milkshakes Prices, Huntsville Black Neighborhoods, Bharat Masrani Family, Ralph Macchio Wedding, 33 Utv Tires, Home Raised German Shepherds, Alabama Fight Song Sheet Music, Ninja Avatar Maker, The Belgariad Tv Series, How To Vacuum Car Ac System Without Pump, Gravitational Potential Energy Synonym, Wall Sit Alternative, Blitz Poem Ks2, Hackrf One Booster, Dream Of Starving Horse, Young Einstein 1080p, Harry Potter Fabric Calgary, Violin Concertos Ranked By Difficulty, Wingardium Leviosa 2, Scotsman Ice Machine Serial Number Lookup, Rebuilt Subaru Cvt Transmission, Small Clone Vs Mxr Analog Chorus, Kalashnikov Pistol Price, You And Me Lyrics Dave Matthews Song Meaning, Isaac Nauta Parents, Csgo Native Crosshair, Audi A6 C7 Dab Retrofit, Blue Whale Teeth, Can You Use The Same Cutting Board For Meat And Vegetables, Mazda 3 Fuel Injector Problems, Can I See My Husbands Text Messages On Verizon, Ajay Banga Family, My Sims Agents Walkthrough, Jt Dolan Sopranos, Wayne Goss Husband, Nicola Adams Ella Baig, Zuko And Katara Mine Lemon,