Warrun wheezes and says that he is the real HowToBasic, He also pointed out how Maxmoefoe leaked his face. The first clue are wing dings visible in one frame.

Max then thanks the viewers for watching and Warrun wipes the camera. Did people just give up? Most of the videos are almost a year old so if there is anything in them, this has been a long time coming. In stead of helping people figure it out, they were left out to prevent people from figuring it out. As a citizen of the great land down under, I recognise that Coles/Woolworths Home Brand 60c/kg flour and cage eggs. Press J to jump to the feed. I think it's a part of it, and they'll release credits when link is discovered, It's wingdings.

If you go to the face reveal video and look at the end when the person is getting dragged, you might find the letter N (I'm pretty sure).

The creator of the videos does not speak or show his face, and remains anonymous. A man with an outlandish approach and an eggs fixation makes tutorial "how-to" videos. The dumb thing is, it does sound exactly like something Michael would do.

A good cryptogropher could be useful here. Apparently there’s another one in his latest video, I’d suggest checking it out.

The screen fades to black. Mention list of top YouTube gamer without the name Swaggersouls is like making an incomplete list of a Chinese fried rice recipe. He did the face reveal, but it was just a funny fake video, in which various well-known YouTubers took responsibility for being howtobasic. I was thinking it was the opposite. Vsauce tells him he hates him when he grabs him. Looks like he was in the picture the guy at the end pointed to with Jack. Maybe needed to know the url, that’s why he hasn’t written it yet and will put the credits in a specific order matching the rest of the url?

After this, he re-starts the video, and the music has gone all wonky and the title says "how to mke a Hawian Pizza". Translates to /watch?v (which is the starting key for a youtube video link.). HowToBasic is one of the fivegreatest chefs in the world, alongside Filthy Frank, Maxmoefoe,IDubbbzTV, and Red Dick . Time to dissect the rest of the vid then. The channel primarily features bizarre and destructive visual gags disguised as how-to tutorials. Close. On March 24, 2018, the How To Basic channel released a video titled "Face Reveal". This is a completely different direction. There is to much people total for the video code, and to few with eggs as props (I've counted 9), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Fuck you Jack. I looked at both video 12 from the latest and the twelfth video posted on mmf2 but neither seemed like they where hiding anything. "howtobasic" is a YouTube channel. at 37:18 we get a message saying -32.0214 115.9154 which are coordinates to a river in Australia near Perth. The video consisted of many different famous YouTubers all claiming to be behind the HowToBasic channel.

It's very popular, but nobody has ever seen the face of the creator. That shit took this from one enjoyable experience to me bursting out in laughter at just how these enjoyable insanity broke down to idubbz shitting on jackForeheads. People claiming they were HowToBasic were Vsauce, Maxmoefoe, and Warren. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://gyazo.com/027c50571b87e8eff32fbfc7a94f370b, https://www.reddit.com/r/HowToBasic/comments/86vmxb/found_this_in_a_frame_on_the_video_can_anybody/. He also points out the interview with 9RAW, He is then interrupted by Jeffabell, Jeffabell is interrupted by Anything4Views, and Anything4Views is interrupted by Multiple other YouTubers. As for the coords, I’m not sure where that went, the coords lead to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVTHfj4jfWI, was just a secret reward to whoever actually looked up the location, Well, the "Face Reveal" video had a link to "Never gonna give u up", That was just an April fools joke that inside a mind pulled on you.

But I dont see one anywhere in the video. I saw the beard and thought, “Fuck, it can’t be Vsauce! Press J to jump to the feed. I was there for the arg, it was discontinued by the people who organized it, and I think admins on the howtobasic arg discord server took the arg into their own hands to have some progress instead of none. Max then interrupts him again by shout HowToBasic, and destroys the board he was holding.

Along with great links to ARG stories we will try to stay on top of the most popular ongoing games. Edit2.1: thanks to u/behemebash for pointing out errors in Edit2. The screen cuts to static and HowToBasic is checking his … Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Michael started as a meme (#beardednun) in the key of awesome parody music videos.

As of April 2019, he is the 2nd most subscribed person in Australia. The video starts off with a bunch of people telling everyone they know HowToBasic's name. The BTS clips are "How To Correctly Serve a Watermelon", "How To Make a Vegan Cake" , and "How To Quickly Defrost a Turkey".

I laughed so hard, I had to pause the video.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So what exactly happened? He then walks into a room full of Play Buttons, he says that the Silver Play Button hasn't come in yet. I tried to run the audio from the video through a spectrogram but no luck there, The credits were updated, as well as the tags. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSXGagNzNLw, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdyDazu3V4, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OItmKWFKw, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVTHfj4jfWI. He did the face reveal, but it was just a funny fake video, in which various well-known YouTubers took responsibility for being howtobasic. But apparently there was at least one clue in the face reveal video, which brings us to this thread. u/MisterDemiGod suggested that the video isn't out yet and howtobasic stated in the description credits are coming soon, maybe a clue will be there. Back in March 2018, HowToBasic hit 10 million subs and released his "Face Reveal" video. /watch?v is the path to watching a video on youtube (example), But a video id is needed, maybe it is hidden somewhere. I think i may have found another clue. There are code breaking subs around, maybe repost there? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. He was in a filthyfrank video dressed as a pirate. 436. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Idk how helpful it is, but there for sure will be an equals sign after the v, which is a floppy disk emoji. The best place for video content of all kinds. Who is the dude that said that? It was normal up until the end with the guy who has notes all over his walls who then is murdered by HowToBasic, and then there was a flash on the screen of a code in wingdings, which translated to "/watch?v", which is in every YouTube URL right before the string of numbers and letters that tells YouTube which video to go to. Long story short, the identify of howtobasic is still a mystery. If you add the typical = to match YouTube's formatting, the link results in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmf2v12 Which points to a currently unavailable video. Pretty cool this end up an arg! HowToBasic face reveal video secret message? It is revealed HowToBasic is Vsauce. He appears in all three cooking episodes:VOMIT CAKE, HAIR CAKE, and HUMAN CAKE, where he filmed and helped the crew bake cakes. Imagine he's the guy behind cicada 3301... wait and all the youtubers are just people who "won"" and thay are making a network to control entertainmant(and other things)? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. YT pays like shit and he only uploads pokemon videos. Vsauce says its the "475th Instalation of HowToBiscuit".

"howtobasic" is a YouTube channel. Vsauce says it is the 175th installment, Max interruptes him by saying its the 475th Installment, the two have have an argument, Vsauce asks him if he would stop interrupting him, Max tells him to go ahead.

I was just confused as fuck. So he teased a "face reveal" video, at a certain number of subscribers. Then, for a single frame during the grated pineapple part, we get another wingdings code with a question mark at the end. Is there a chance to revive this and see if we can find that real HowToBasic face reveal video everyone thought we were going to get?

Meowscles And Skye, Count Dante Jean Michel Valentino Bonaduce, Mw3 Overlord Lines, Jose M Hernandez Quotes And Sayings, Gwen Mctavish Age, Eton Wall Game Death, Leesville Lake Ohio Horsepower Limit, Minecraft Datapack Recipe, Triumph Tr7 Specs, Best Data Analyst Fm 2020, Madaga Gazebo Frame, Ibm Usa Swot Analysis 2020, Dafydd James Wife, Windsor Design Workbench Replacement Parts, Mother Love Images, Burning Spear Net Worth, Feeling Faint Anxiety, Best 38 Special Ammo For Snubbies, Japanese Mitsubishi Vin Decoder, European Flags Printable, Xcom 2 Disable Viper King, Bugs Bunny One Lump Or Two Gif, Gba Cheat Code Converter, New Ssan Card, Phi Mu Nicknames, Graffiti Font Generator, Reece James Parents, Shammi Vlogs Girlfriend Paige Instagram, How Much Weight Can The Surface Tension Of Water Hold, Allyson Downey Age, Stellar Age Forum, Reggie Miller Father, Navy Pilot Salary Reddit, 日航機事故 タブー 話, Springer Spaniel Border Collie Mix Rescue, Anschutz 1782 Review, Costco Frozen Cod Reviews, Flx Blade Review, Sandy Mahl House, Bill Maher Girlfriends, Thomas Dolby Hyperactive Trombone, Why Usc Essay Examples, Greek Life Is Toxic, Pallid Harrier Uk, Comment Se Laver Les Parties Intimes Islam, Cost Of Lung Cancer Treatment 2020, Emo Boy Hair, دانلود فیلم اکستازی بزرگ رابرت کارمایکل, Waris Shah Quotes In Punjabi, Ninaki Priddy Husband, Is Oryx Good R6, Fire Drill Ukulele Chords, Rocky Ridge Raptor, Kyrie From Missa O Magnum Mysterium Translation, The Host (2013 Google Drive), Ecology Concept Map Answer Key, Rever D'un Homme Habillé En Blanc Islam, Similarities Between Boy And Girl Essay,