If you aren't sure what year a Huffy bike was manufactured, looking on the inside of the rims or under the back side of the derailleurs will reveal that information. Email with any questions Payment by PayPal only. All items are in hand and will ship promptly unless stated otherwise in the auction. This auction is for a girls Huffy Sweet Thunder bicycle from 1979.

DINGS, OR HARSH SCRAPES. There are scratches and abrasions on multiple locations on the frame of the bike. For items that are open-box. Buyer pays for shipping.

If the address registered on the ebay and/or, paypal is not accurate. Unsure on age but guessing 70's maybe earlier. Please ask! 47371 260-726-8074 Sorry no emails answered after noon on Saturday. 1986 Huffy Freestyle Pro BMX Bicycle!

Items may only be returned if they're in the same condition as when they were received. Includes front basket. SHIPPING IS FOR LOWER 48 ONLY. Bicycle Chain Material: Steel. I will open the case to cancel the transaction. The white/purple fade paint still has a good luster to it with very few small marks and scratches to be found throughout the bike. It is up to the buyer to be aware of sizes before ordering from us.

Our normal business hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.

Case filed in regards to missing parts are legitimate for"not as described" Broken or damaged items. 1972 Huffy Bicycle Ad- Sportsman Deluxe 3. mid 50's mens huffy 26" bike. Heres a pretty rare one. Everything sold as is. This item shows overall wear including scratches.

All international buyers should email for a quote also.

Vintage 26" Huffy Cruiser bike ALL ORIGINAL, Unique vintage Huffy Children's bike.

I will be happy to answer them. Paypal only. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.

THE CHAIN IS COMPLETELY COVERED! IT IS AS SMALL AS IT CAN POSSIBLY BE TO TRY TO MAKE IT AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU. HUFFY GIRL'S WALT DISNEY "BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES" 16 IN.BIKE / GORGEOUS! The seat measures about 10" long and 6 3/4" wide. WILL SHIP DISMANTLED DUE TO SIZE REQUIREMENTS.

Everything is original including the seat. If you contact me to make other arrangements and you’re feedback is good I will make an exception. THE BRAKES WORK. 3c0.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3E3c0-1434a012de4-0xe3-.

anything from Home Décor; Small Appliances; Clothing. I THINK IT ORIGINALLY HAD A REAR FENDER.

WE FOLLOW ALL EBAY GUIDELINES TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. Please take note before bidding that there is no shipping on this item& if you want it shipped, you will need to have it shipped yourself. HUFFY TRIMANIAX 3 WHEEL KIDS BIKE ~ PEDAL CAR ~ 3-WHEELER ~ RIDE ON ~ TRIKE THIS BIKE HAS A COOL TUBULAR STEEL FRAME& A BUILT-IN TRIPLE CLAMP FRONT FORK IT HAS A REAR FENDER WITH" EXHAUST PIPES" AN AUTHENTIC STYLE MOTORCYCLE LIGHT ON THE FRONT THAT IS FOR LOOKS ONLY. TX. Please ask questions before bidding. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND WE HOPE TO BUSINESS WITH YOU SOON. These will be deducted from any refunds. White. Bendix RB2 rear hub.

THERE IS SOME RUST ON THE HANDLE BARS(PICTURED) THE SEAT HAS A HOLE IN IT(PICTURED) IT IS GOING TO NEED TO BE CLEANED UP. I REALLY DON'T EVEN WANT TO SHIP IT.

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS. Alaska. I try to ship within 1 business day after receiving. This tandem is overall good working condition with scratches. You will receive the item as it was describe on my listing. Seat in good condition. All items are in hand and will ship promptly unless stated otherwise in the auction. No payment on the 4th day after ending auction.

THIS IS BASICALLY A HUFFY STINGRAY, I WILL DISASSEMBLE THIS BIKE FOR SHIPPING AND LIKE ALL 70'S 80'S BIKES ITS BUILT LIKE A TANK. Vintage Huffy career at 10 speed bike needs a little work has all its original parts. Please see photographs for details. IF YOU LIVE IN THE MIDWEST STATES, INCLUDING SOUTH DAKOTA, NORTH DAKOTA, IOWA, MINNESOTA, WISCONSIN, ILLINOIS, MOST OF NEBRASKA, AND PARTS OF MISSOURI, WE WILL BE ABLE TO SHIP THE BIKES TO YOU AT A LOWER RATE! I will never knowingly try to mislead you in any way. 74-75 licence plate. If"YOU" are the LUCKY PERSON that WINS this AUCTION. Pull brakes. Please see the measurements on the listing page to determine if a garment is the appropriate size for you.

Chrome is very good.

And nothing is missing. It would, This is a Very Nice Huffy Skybolt Cruiser. And sell on other venues.

Vintage All Original HUFFY CAPRI-10 26" Bike - ALMOST MINT!!!

Thank you for looking! The saddle is white with panels of Orange Sherbet and patterns with Sky Blue piping. There are a couple of slightly bent spokes, and the rear tire is going bald(probably from high-speed braking with the coaster brake) but there is no other serious damage or structural flaws. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. The seat has glossy finish.

Thanks for looking and have a great day! Payment by PayPal only. Thi s seat is in excellent condition. The easy-to-use coaster brake is an intuitive way for your beginning biker to stop. We reserve the right to limit international shipping on certain items. SHIPPING PRICE FOR LOWER 48. This bike is baby blue in color has the original banana seast in white and handle grips are white but dirty Please see the pictures. Chrome. People do have differences of opinion. The rear hub is labeled RENAK 36- 26/ 60 The chrome is, still shiny looks good. I accept item returns only when if the item didn't match the listing description. For damaged shipments. Item can't be returned if opened. All sales final. The red seats are in nice shape. Not include shippin, Vintage Bicycle Schwinn Tandem Town Country, Vintage Rare 1970's Huffy Thunder Road Black BMX Bike Bicycle w/ Banana Seat, Vintage Huffy Sportsman Raleigh 3-Speed Bicycle Red Bike, VINTAGE RARE HUFFY "THUNDER TRAIL" 1980's 20" BMX Bicycle. PAYMENT OF PAYPAL ONLY. PART NO.

Properly cared for, they will outlast us all. This maybe ship out within 5 Busines days. They will ship in two different boxes; includes shipping insurance.

Vintage  schwinn bike 1976 3 speed with all the bells and whistles.

I am not sure how old it is but I will say over 20 years. For its age its in very good condition!

The prior owners had wired the fender to the rack, see pic} 2 holes in the fender, so I just rewired it back the same way. It’s great to hear there are other Scouts like this out there. DELIVERY TIME IS APPROXIMATELY, 10 BUSINESS DAYS(MON TO FRI) TO YOUR DOOR FROM THE DAY OF YOUR WINNING BID SHIPPING IS JUST $70.00 IF PICKING UP YOU MUST DO SO AT THE SHOP.

Coaster brakes, 26" x 2.35" tires, front basket, beverage holder, dual density grips and pedals, 12-gauge spokes, fender, alloy quick release seat. HUFFY LERADO BANANA SEAT MUSCLE BIKE.20 INCH BIKE.Bike is in Very Nice Conditin. ONE OF THE SHIFTERS WORK AND I THINK THE OTHER IS MISSING A SCREW(PICTURED) THE TIRES HOLD AIR. Huffy Torsion Freestyle 20" BMX Red/Black bicycle with 4 Pegs EUC hand brakes.

Vintage Balloon Bike. Thank you for bidding!

If I ever I do find, I will revise posting.

I'M A SURVIVOR, PLEASE HELP me out.

Tank light is untested. US Postal Service Rates/ Methods used. We ask that if you have any questions about an item.

We will not ship to P.O. PayPal Sales Tax New Jersey residents. paypal

Coaster-style brakes make stopping a breeze for new cyclists(the bike also includes front caliper brakes) It also features include an enclosed chain guard to help prevent snags and dirty pants cuffs. Some items are tested before they are listed. Gear Speeds: 1.

Payment is due within 10 days of auction end or item/items will be re-listed and Non-Paying Bidder Alert will be filed. This is one of my most favorite 10speeds to this day. Gorgeous Blue color with, white Rainbow accents. SHIPPING: Your package will usually be shipped within 1 business days after payment has cleared. I will be happy to combine shipping on any order.

I took lots of pictures.

All international buyers should email for a quote also. 2. If eBay would let me, I would have provided you with 50 photos. Brakes may need slight adjustment*A GREAT VINTAGE HUFFY 10 SPEED IN GOOD CONDITION!

Bike would need cleaned& tuned up a bit. It was a gift over 20 years ago. Would you say that it is a relatively light weight bike? No returns or refunds. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding. TJ'S accepts Paypal and all major credit cards accepted by them. Model DP75928 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up. From what I can tell the petals and tires are the only parts not original.

About Us We have been selling on line for 12 years on eBay. Tank- Really nice. This is a used Huffy girls bicycle.

This was my husbands and as you can see its very rusted.

Vintage Muscle Bike BLM Jamaica HUFFY 20" Art Bicycle Rail Rastafarian Weed Pot, Vintage Huffy Sportsman Bike Mens 26" 1950's Rare 3 Speed, Vintage HUFFY "CHROME" 26" MENS BICYCLE Beach Cruiser Style Unrestored Original, Huffy Pro Thunder Bmx Bike Bicycle Chrome Suntour coaster Troxel Seat Vintage, Vintage Santa Fe Huffy road bike pair mens and womens, Huffy "Fancy Dancer" girls bike 1980s vintage preowned, RARE, Vintage 20" Bicycle 1976 Bicentenial Evel Knievel MX BMX Banana Bike Stars Strip, Vintage Huffy Sportsman Girls Bike Bicycle 3 Speed 26” England, HUFFY Pro Thunder BMX Bike Old School Frame & Forks & Chain And NEW Decal Set, 1980s HUFFY THUNDER 40 OLD SCHOOL BMX DIRT BIKE USA MURRAY ROAD PRO GT VINTAGE, Vintage 80’s Huffy Coca Cola Promo bicycle 26” Beach Cruiser Very Rare, VINTAGE HUFFY SONIC SHIFT ABLE 6 SPEED BIKE RACING DIRT TRACK BICYCLE, Huffy Timberline 3 Speed Vintage Bike Bicycle 1970’s Rides Brakes Work Yellow. Please do your own research and make sure you know what you are buying, ALL PC BOARDS THAT ARE REMOVED FROM WORKING UNITS Are Professionally package. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND WE HOPE TO BUSINESS WITH YOU SOON. So please check back for all kind of random stuff! I will send more pictures to you.

Everything appears to be in a good shape and working. I will be happy to combine shipping on any order.

Balinese Vs Birman, Kemo For Cancer, Powermac G4 Battery, Trt World Jobs Salary, Akala Hip Hop Shakespeare Worksheet Answers, Friends Ed Sheeran Larry, Tefal Tamagoyaki Pan, Tom Bergeron Movies And Tv Shows, Molly Simm Collateral, Allen Greene Actor Death, Harden Vol 5, Hoover Floormate Deluxe Fuse Location, Ffxiv Tataru Outfit, Brett Eldredge Wife, Malibu Splash Passion Fruit And Coconut Nutrition Facts, Abc Grandstand Afl Commentators 2020, Patron Saint Of Faith, Nashua Telegraph Police Log, Carol Chu Net Worth, Red Owl Museum, How Old Is Tammy Jessop Sloan, M4 Vs M14, Limp Bizkit Break Stuff Flashing Girl, The Divine Wind Essay Relationships,