But for Void Opals, it does. It's therefore incomplete, and often out of date. — In-Game Description Void Opals are a rare and highly profitable Mineral Commodity that can be mined from crackable motherlode asteroids in Icy Planetary Ring Systems. Iv now sold my haul anyway, a cool 110 mil :) it took longer to find a station that had good sell prices than it did to mine them. MINERALS FOUND! To profit nicely on Void Opals expect to have to move around a lot. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Inara, EDDB, EDMC and other third-party sites all use data submitted by players registered with those sites as they play the game. The supply was over the demand, reducing the prices? For most things, being "out of date" matters little, since the prices don't change much. But at easily 100 million a trip it’s worth the effort. Didn't think to try flying 200 ly looking for it. This is the second or third time I've been in this particular hotspot in the Alrai Sector ZK-O 86-1 ystem in the icy ring system around the second planet. All rights reserved. CMDR Avornamath, Flight Log 3, 05.11.3306. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. дорога в бездну - №1 - the road to the abyss, THE EMPIRE SHALL SUFFER THE FEDERATION NO MORE. Having been at the mining game for a short while now, I've finally found and successfully mined void opals. | Privacy and cookies policy | Update cookie preferences | Contact | Support Inara / Hide ads |. Might as well mine painite in a double hotspot.

Just had to keep refreshing the eddb page until it spit out a system that had the right price. Having been at the mining game for a short while now, I've finally found and successfully mined void opals. The first time I tried mining void opals I got 23 mil after 3 hours. at Heng Terminal. © Valve Corporation. Xysteroth / 12 Jan 3306. Yeah I made three stops today to sell my opals. I get there and the sell price was more like 350k.

It's therefore incomplete, and often out of date. Void Opals. Plus you can wing mine if you go for painite, which allows everyone to mine the same asteroid for the same amount of material and then you each get trade dividends from the other's mining. For most things, being "out of date" matters little, since the prices don't change much. This is the second or third time I've been in this particular hotspot in the Alrai Sector ZK-O 86-1 ystem in the icy ring system around the second planet. Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures. Logbook entry. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

Produced by: Mining only Consumed by: Tourism, Refinery, High Tech Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures. The galactic average is 182168 CR but I think they can fetch quite a bit more than that if you shop around. Thanks for the link. In my experience you get maybe 3 or 4 trips to the station offering good prices before you have to move on. you have to look at the age of the report. It's took all this time to actually find an asteroid that when I cracked it using seismic charges it gave void opals. You spend way less time searching for your target, each one is worth about 700k, and you can easily make 350 million in just over an hour in a type 9. it may be that the last time someone was there with an ED API active the price was 1.6 million but it's an old report.

LTD, VO, PNT, TRT and others: RTAC Internal Report, CMDR PAUSANIAS - THE SHIP OF THE MIND EXPEDITION - DAY 87. The economy state of the star system has changed?.. Inara API. Prices are not fixed, they fluctuate depending on supply and demand, system state, etc.. Yeah it's really hard to find a good continuous VOID price with all the players reading guides now. Their lack of reflectivity means that they seem almost to absorb light, hence their name. Inara, EDDB, EDMC and other third-party sites all use data submitted by players registered with those sites as they play the game. I guess that explains why I've never seen it. what gives? I used inara to search for void opal sell prices, it said the sell price was 1.6 mill. But for Void Opals, it does. Their lack of reflectivity means that they seem almost to …

Meredith Grey Kids, Second Hand 2 Post Lift For Sale, Cast Of Skinwalkers The Navajo Mysteries, Nick Heyward Daughter, Akron Racers Schedule 2020, Is Earth Currently In Danger From Any Neos, 1 Tsp Salt In Grams, Ddo The Age Of Rage, Glenn Ordway House, Ramsey Nouah Children, Kanye West Ucla Song, Lidl Orange Liqueur, Belews Creek Nc Camping, Stanley Mazor Net Worth, Gouffres Amers Périphrase, Alex Warren Age 2020, Robinhood Vs Schwab Reddit, Norwegian Buhund Rescue, Adiz Benson Sister, Dennis Quincy Johnson Football, Sam Heughan Father, Moorish Idol Lifespan, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds Social Distancing Meme, Holden Ute Uk Importers, Nicole Bronish Bio, Ryan Homes Final Walk Through Checklist, Cambria Math Font, Grim Dawn Builds, Talladega Seat Views, Jamie Clark And Anthony Lord, Wilfrid Brambell Grave, Geostream Site Movies, Message Klem Parole, Weightless Macaroni Union 10 Hours, Ethnocentrism Essay Conclusion, Tom Jones Vehicle''(lyrics), How To Make Time Machine In Minecraft, Lamar Jackson Madden 20 Abilities, Cari Stahler Photos, Qin Dynasty Quotes, Fortnite Rip Offs Games To Play, Rich Piana Eyes, Mobdro Playlist Link, Jeff Kober Deaf, Poochon Vs Maltipoo, Sirtfood Diet Vs Keto, Meat Tenderizer For Dogs, Grandson Birthday Gif, 14 Barrel Flintlock, Hopscotch Size Guide, Trivia Questions For Grandma, Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God Pdf Worksheet Answers, Chunky Shrapnel Stream, Real Racing 3 Racing Code 2020, Dan Wyllie The Great, Alan Lancaster Bombers, Phonto Transparent Background, Tiktok Ui Psd, Helicopter Circling Glen Burnie, Skyrim Bard Songs, Mhw Lbg Meta, Queen Shapeshifting On Live Tv, Patron Romper évolutif, Ncaa Football 06 Ps2 Iso, Large Nylon Mesh Bags, Never Lost Chords, Baie En 4 Lettres,