Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Suffice to say it’s gonna be a looooong year until @Avengers 4... pic.twitter.com/aHnsgj5MK0. And don’t forget to share! Be careful what you wish for! Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved.

To be clear, Infinity War has an A Cinemascore, so audiences are unquestionably enjoying themselves.

Joe and Anthony Russo may be among the very few people who weren't surprised by the ending of Avengers: Infinity War — since, you know, they directed the damn thing. To little surprise, the real Cap was never in Hydra, and all is now well. "We've been making deconstructionist choices all along, and those are what excite us, and that's why we continue to make the movies," he said. The movie is epic beyond compare. Okay, for those of you still with me, I’m going to approach this by tackling the items I wish to discuss one by one. Many of the Marvel Cinematic Universe heroes now cease to exist. LOVED it," Smith wrote. Nebula loses the sister with whom she just reunited.

Thanos won. This content is imported from Twitter. "I think every movie that we've made with Marvel has gotten increasingly subversive," he said. He contains multitudes... literally.

STAFF MOD. But how fun is it to get a major blockbuster film where the villain comes out as the winner? But I’ll get to that later. 4 replies (on page 1 of 1) • Jump to last post. ©2020 They weren’t killed in the unnatural way that the others were so, when the heroes eventually overcome Thanos, they face the moral dilemma of whether they should bring those specific people back. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Look, Infinity War has the craziest action ever put to film. And it’s a slap to the face of anyone who ever criticized their villains.

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Anyone who dissipated at the end can just as easily be brought back. Yes, Thanos won this round. . The fact that the film allows for that, in addition to forward movement and bombastic action set pieces is really quite remarkable. So if you haven’t seen the film, come back here, after you have. #InfinityWar, "You know how Gamora says Thanos can snap his fingers and destroy the universe *just like that*? AVENGERS INFINITY WAR is the best yet! We may earn a commission through links on our site. Plus, he points out, Marvel has been trending this way since their first film for the studio, Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Phenomenal! So many complained that no one died in Civil War.

X. ( Log Out /  Audience reactions ? It’s when everything started turning to shades of gray, and where the good guys became the villains.". ", "The movie is epic beyond compare. . posted by Xyberfaust. Kevin Smith — still recovering smoothly from his near-fatal heart attack — said he was "overwhelmed. Do you really think that’s the end of the story?

That’s when the heroes will win.

"Cumberbatch is now in firm command of that character’s gravitas," Max Every from ComingSoon.net wrote, "and delivers the one action and single line that everyone will be discussing and debating for the next year. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. The greatest super hero battles ever put to film!!

It was an astonishing experience. STAFF MOD. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. (The Future of The Movie March). We just didn't know that it was going to cause so much emotional trauma for people.". "My legs are still shaking. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Tony Stark would still be biting and sarcastic. Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters April 27. Which may be hard to believe — what did they think was going to happen after they dusted Spider-Man, Black Panther, Groot, Bucky, etc.

They’re dead, Thanos wins, and now we move on?

We're using cookies to improve your experience. EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES!!! Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe. From the moment Loki states, “We have a Hulk,” the film rarely lets up (and Thanos had the advantage of the Power Stone in that fight. ), "I've been reviewing films for decades now, and I have never heard an audience react to the end of a film like the [Infinity War] audience reacted tonight," she wrote. Reply by Damienracer.

I have that yearning, as well. "I've been reviewing films for decades now, and I have never heard an audience react to the end of a film like the [Infinity War] audience reacted tonight," she wrote.

LOVED it. Enjoy the novelty and bide your time for the rematch.

This content is imported from {embed-name}. So far, it looks like the biggest comic book movie event in history is a gigantic, epic monster with an ending that might just mess you up.

Spoiler-Filled Infinity War Discussion (and the Audience Reaction to That Ending)! These Shoes Helped Me Level Up My Home Workouts, The Best Face Masks That Won’t Fog Up Your Glasses, 3 Ways to Make Your Flu Shot Even More Effective. It’s a gigantic [Marvel] masterpiece. . . Until then, my spoiler-free thoughts are here. This happens in Marvel’s Infinity Gauntlet comic series, upon which this film is based, as well; Thanos wipes half of the population out of existence after gathering all of the Infinity Gems. "It was an astonishing experience.". My legs are still shaking. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Real-Life Chess Games in 'The Queen's Gambit', Chess Pros Review Accuracy of 'The Queen's Gambit', Francesca Rubi Is the New Chief Stew on Below Deck, Chace Crawford Reveals Best 'Gossip Girl' Kisser, The Ending of 'The Queen's Gambit' Explained, A Therapist Analyzed Michael From 'The Office', Meet James Hough, the New Deckhand on 'Below Deck', Meet Elizabeth Frankini, Below Deck's Newest Stew. Surprisingly, in this case, thatwas the heel. The MVP is Thor (of course, it's Chris Hemsworth); jacked Josh Brolin's Thanos is "terrifying and amazing"; and Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange — always the lamest Avenger not rocking a bow and arrow — plays a surprisingly major part. Gamora faces her father and the secret of the Soul Stone.

on May 22, 2018 at 12:42 PM Would love to hear what the audience reactions were during this movie. So much to say but I’ll stay Silent Bob til Monday so as not to slip in spoilers. This content is imported from YouTube. Cumberbatch is now in firm command of that character’s gravitas, and delivers the one action and single line that everyone will be discussing and debating for the next year. Hopefully, Hulk will get his chance at redemption.).

To not have these characters behave consistently with their previous character motivations would be dishonest and horrible writing.

all that stuff I just said? Not even close. "I think it's hard to predict, when you make subversive choices, what kind of impact they're going to have," Joe mused. We get an interlude this summer with Ant-Man and the Wasp, a prequel introduction with Captain Marvel in March, and then round two in May of next year (unless Disney moves that one up to April, as well). It’s a gigantic @Marvel masterpiece. WE SAW INFINITY WAR AND KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN IT OMG, Of course, people free from Marvel contracts to say a little bit more also offered their takes. It may seem odd to have such raucous humor in a movie where the stakes are so high but, truth be told, some characters would simply behave that way. But, folks. The first reactions from the Avengers: Infinity War L.A. premiere are hitting the internet and, my dudes, it is a lot to process.

Also, thankfully, most people are being respectful of others and not shoving spoilers in their faces, allowing them to discover the film’s offerings the way they’re meant to be discovered: in the theater (an IMAX 3D theater, to be specific. Yet, everything is now okay. Avengers cast reads a kid-friendly version of the brutal 'Infinity War' ending, WATCH: You won't feel so good if you watched this before watching 'Avengers: Infinity War. "It might be the most intense 2.5 movie hours of your life.". . But there’s also a yearning for those who have seen it to talk with the others who have. "We were shocked that people responded as dramatically as they did," Joe told Mashable at a recent press day in Los Angeles. Saldana says. "Because they become part of the communal cultural conversation, and you never know what the drivers for that conversation are going to be. Like you’ve never imagined! This story isn’t over. Rob Liefeld, the comic book creator behind Deadpool, doled out plenty of exclamation points after watching the film.

Hulk is embarrassed by his loss to Thanos and doesn’t want to show his face. Drax would still be trying to become invisible (the funniest part of the whole movie). It’s got both large-scale and small-scale action, air battle and ground battle, personal conflict and survival conflict – whatever you want, it’s here. That’s it?

"I think that elevator scene in Winter Soldier [which the Russos directed] can be looked at as a turning point for the Marvel universe.

Admiral Halsey Rash Shingles, Predator G3 710 Motherboard Compatibility, Kristoffer Polaha Instagram, Anthony Hamilton Snooker Wife, Arduino Ble Notify, Best Bass Lakes In Vilas County Wisconsin, My Sims Agents Walkthrough, Peliculas De Disney Completas En Español Latino, Ziyarat Ashura Mp3, Johnny Joestar Death, Salon For Lease Richmond, Va, Yz85 Top Speed, Lobster Blackened Salmon Scallops And Garlic Spinach Recipe, Jorge Jimenez Omara Portuondo, Was Lewis Henry Morgan An Armchair Anthropologist, Logitech C930e Camera Software, Giro Quarter Fs, Cassandra Ferguson Husband, Fnaf Pizzeria Minecraft Map, Arthur Jones Net Worth, Clare Higgins Husband, Sidney Faison Net Worth, Semi Truck Salvage Yards Near Memphis Tn, Funny Calendars For Work, ピアソン のん 炎上, A Race Of Giants Movie, Bill Hemmer Instagram, Nick Wright Wife, Vintage Econoline Vans For Sale, Gymshark Sale 2020 Uk, How To Unblock Yourself On Tiktok, Vanessa Grimaldi Bio, Medea Quotes Justice, Rajkannu Producer Wikipedia, Benchmade Autocrat Vs Infidel, Bruit Mante Religieuse, What Color Is Cartilage, Captain Rex Death, Rush 2 Mountain Dew Cans, Ycee Juice Mp4, Triple H Theme Song Mp3, Spyder Invalid Syntax Pyflakes E, Clown Face Makeup, Fawn Mastador Puppies, Keurig Duo Support, Moroccan Chicken Soup Recipe From John Lewis, Possum Kingdom Lake Depth Map, Andrea Bocelli Time To Say Goodbye Mp3, Jonathan Bailey Spouse, Tom Seaver Wife, Neymar Five 2020, チャランポランタン もも 彼氏, What To Soak Carburetor In To Clean, Dancing Ledge Swimming, Miranda Name Meaning Hebrew, Lil Uzi Album Cover Template, Direct Debit Reference Number Hcpc, Rickie Weeks Jr Net Worth, Whatever After Good As Gold, Funny Nicknames For Tracy, Decimal Word Problems 6th Grade Worksheet Pdf, Elise Stefanik Ethnic Background, Disgaea 4 Tier List, Do Soldier Beetles Bite, What Episode Does Jason Street Walk Again, Chloe Ting Chris Hemsworth, Iphone 地域変更 どうなる, Auto Mart In Montgomery Al, Hawaiian Land Blessing, Hopi Sun Symbol, What Does The Bible Say About Dealing With A Liar, Jonathan Cake Ignatius Cake,