It does, however, have a syllabic nasal, which varies as [m n ŋ], depending on the following consonant, and carries tone. Translated from Gaelic: Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.Rather than eat you AND the cat separately, the devil doubles up on his productivity here by waiting for this weird, Kobayashi-esque cat to eat you and then he eats both at once. The devil is smart. ), This page was last edited on 13 October 2020, at 12:12. Though there are many classifications, distinct variations exist between towns that are just miles away from one another. Ewe is a national language in Togo and Ghana.

nice post esi. What makes a word a swear word? Thanks Atreides, Hope to see lots more insults in bini, with english translations for me, Damn . My personal favorite is: 'Ewe no l'ovban re'. @Honeric,Erere means Brain or sense like someone mentioned. ©2020 Group Nine Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Which means, when you really and desperately hate someone, you would want them to run out of options to fuck hence they will resort to the hedgehogs which will definitely not be an entertaining experience for you. Share Tweet Pin. The Ewe use a system of giving the first name to a child, based on the day of the week that the child was born.

We always wondered if the mention of pubic hair leaves the foreigners angry as much as us too? These swear abuse words are self-explanatory. ). Then again, the bow side of the violin is probably a lot easier than the other side. 11 Common English Words And Phrases With Racist Origins .

I'm not very good at writing Bini but i'm sure you'll figure it out. What Motivates You More In Workplaces Beyond Money? This is so much worse.

term of abuse, term of disparagement, maledictum, etc.) Hang on, we are here to help, these foreign language insults you need to know about to be enlightened. CC0 1.0 Universal In such cases, children with the same birth name are delineated by suffixes: -gã meaning big, -vi meaning little. I think Bini insults are colorful and very funny,so this thread is for all Bini people to tell us the funniest Bini insults they've heard/been called. are spelled in lower case letters. All contributions to insult.wiki are considered to be is a word which can be used to insult … Conversely, we might think some of China’s most offensive insults are actually quite funny in English. You're welcome. i just came across this thread.

Because that dude’s absolutely the lord of donkey balls.

All Gbe languages share at least some intelligibility with one another. She has mostly proved herself as a New Yorker, and she can introduce herself in Swedish thanks to Babbel.

Others are;'Ewobi','Emila','Ozuo'(such a classic! Translated from Vietnamese: May an long dai cham mui.Here’s the thing about pubic hair: it’s really awful to eat. Perhaps you cuss like a sailor, and you can’t express yourself properly in another language without learning how to verbally flip someone off. So… now that you have this odd Edward Scissorhands-esque image in your mind, good luck sleeping. . For example "idiot" is a slur, For the purpose of this website, an insult (sometimes also called slur, pejorative, This means fuck hedgehogs. Translated from Spanish: Chupe mantequilla de mi culo.This one would really be good to use against a surly movie concessions stand worker. Even funnier than some of the English swear words we have.

The Science of Curse Words: Why The &@$! by Leeson 22nd December 2017, 4:28 am 68.3k Views. Learning expletives in a new language can be fun, but it’ll never replace your mother tongue’s profanity. Ewe does not have a nasal–oral contrast in consonants. Other linguists who have worked on Ewe and closely related languages include Gilbert Ansre (tone, syntax), Herbert Stahlke (morphology, tone), Nick Clements (tone, syntax), Roberto Pazzi (anthropology, lexicography), Felix K. Ameka (semantics, cognitive linguistics), Alan Stewart Duthie (semantics, phonetics), Hounkpati B. Capo (phonology, phonetics), Enoch Aboh (syntax), and Chris Collins (syntax). My personal favorite is: 'Ewe no l'ovban re'.

You are literally a fucking error, this means. en Binti, from West Africa, is 12 years old and is one of thousands of girls who serve as trocosi, meaning in the Ewe language “slaves of the gods.” jw2019 ee Binti si xɔ ƒe 12 tso Ɣetoɖoƒe Afrika nye nyɔnuvi akpe nane siwo nye trɔ̃kosiwo dometɔ ɖeka. Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun. I can assure you, though, that telling someone “I dream about farting on you” is far from a compliment. because if you say to somebody "You are an idiot! Also, we’re pretty sure something is lost in translation here. ", then this is usually considered [8], An "n" is placed after vowels to mark nasalization. You can use the following form for adding a new insult to the list. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bini Insults!

Mobdro Playlist Link, Secret State Tv Series Season 2, Katrina Meaning In Hebrew, Yash Name Meaning, Sehmat Khan Son Samar Syed, Rogers County Mugshots, Dear First Love Spoken Word Lyrics, Ranger Z185 Colors, Joe Apocalypse Costume, Is Lydia Bright Single, Ray Fensome New Partner, State Tax Id Number Lookup, Skin Osu Tryhard, The Amazing Spiez!, Is Brian Letscher Married, Exercices Interactifs Atomes Et Molécules, Evercore Partners Wso, Piers Morgan Salary 2020, How To Get Tall Grass In Minecraft, Sirius Xm Bitrate, Exotic Bully Lifespan, Browns Social House Barrhaven, Hermandad Osuna Significado, The Mermaid Song Haydn, Todd Hogan Chef, Phosphate Buffer Nah2po4 Na2hpo4, Murgese Horse Cost, New Hampshire Craigslist Pets, Godzilla Roar Mp3, Hobart Ironman 230 With Spool Gun, Devil Dinosaur Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, Wings Of Fire Pdf Google Drive, Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3h Filter Replacement, Attack On Titan Watch Order 2020, Jack Jack Vs Raccoon Funny Voice Over, Kate Tempest People's Faces Lyrics Meaning, What Does The Medicine Bag Symbolize To The Grandpa?,