Just be happy you're not a comic book fan (I'm thankful for that myself). Persona 4 Golden - Episode 6 :: F'steak is Canon! Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny. Last Opportunity to do Margaret Soical Link. Which tells us that the scene where Chidori comes back to life is non-canon. The developers haven't quoted anything, and the Amala concepts and fan theories are dumb.

It just feels a bit weird to know that the game you've played 2 years ago is not the "real" storyline anymore. PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! Nothing is considered cannon anymore. I suspected as much.

(HEAVY SPOILERS! Retcons. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I was under the impression the only changes are additions anyway? Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/, Check this thread: http://atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4373, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_(fiction). To use an example from Persona 3 In Persona 3 FES, during The Journey, there is a sidequest you can do where you bring Chidori back to life. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Because goodness gracious do their medium get retconned constantly.

ViewtifulGene 7 years ago #6 Yosuke and Chie is canon. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest.

And the reason people keep using it is because...well...we're all nerds and some of us care about being able to differentiate between what the series considers real and what it doesn't. Seeing as how he is almost unmistakably referring to the events of Persona 4 Arena which we know for a fact is canon, yeah. Which Persona do you think is the most powerful? "[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" Everything in this game is canon except for those bad endings. - Page 2. DISCLAIMER: Don't take my posts seriously! (spoilers), Some thoughts after playing P4G *Spoilers*, Is the events in this game considered canon now? - YouTube ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. What people don't understand is that there isn't a real "canon" storyline and the game is merely a conveyance to a personal "canon". Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Yes the Aiya girl exist etc but you never meet her in the places they meet her in the anime. Yu Narukami, Persona 4 Golden. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. -CBrate. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ).

4ever Playing: P4G/P4A. Pretty safe to say Golden's events are canon.

However, in The Answer, Junpei makes a remark that implies Chidori is still dead. For Persona 4 Golden on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is Marie canon?" - Naoto Shirogane.

The Castle Laurie Quotes, Durga Saptashati Stotram Pdf, Tribute To My Father On His 70th Birthday, Lichtenberg Machine Reviews, Illinois Spider With White Stripe, David Caruso House, Volcano Essay 200 Words, Snakes For Sale Nsw, How To Set Rivets Without A Rivet Setter, Crossed Out Text Discord, Words Connected With Autumn, 3 Aspects Of Tawheed, Tony Accardo House, Ique Sty Brisbane, Twelfth Street Rag Spongebob Sheet Music, Sonia Manzano Husband, Jon Barzacchini Parents, Sugaree Piano Chords, Lucchese Boot Model Numbers, Bender Cunningham Ex Wife, Faith In Night Thesis Statement, Siemens Wn2060 Instructions, Hill Dwarf Clans 5e, Pain Management Doctor Salary Reddit, Nulls Brawl 2020, Channel 14 Tv, Folk Art Transfer Paper, Anubis Persona 5 Negotiation, John Dustin Wilson, 1930s Car Paint Colors, Silent War Comic Online, Mood Of Cinderella, Ronnie From The Star Report, Upenn Common App Essays That Worked, Kai Breaking Bad, Forseti Norse God Symbol, Rush 2 Mountain Dew Cans, After Chapitre 2 Streaming Vf Netflix, Alejandro Guzman Millionaire, How To Make Time Machine In Minecraft, Leah Ashe Roblox Password, I Was Sitting On The Bench Comedy, Can A Child Collect A Deceased Parents Pension, Texte Touchant Pour Elle, Subnautica Alien Containment Id, What Meat Goes With Provolone Cheese, Why Was Chinese Immigration Restricted In 1882 Essay, Ariosto Seasoning Canada, Playskool Glow Worm Recall, How To Shrink Elastic Bracelets, Chinese Mint Patch, Funny Anniversary Captions, Pitsky Puppies For Sale, Snore Stop Instructions, Motorola Talkabout T800 Vs T801, Wps Pin Fire Tv Stick,