Facts about Jessica Ussery, Jason Aldean’s First Wife.

Jessica Ussery was born 'Jessica Ann Ussery' on 18 October 1979 in Georgia, the United States, and her zodiac sign is Libra. MarriedDivorce.com and All Rights Reserved When it comes to music, she’ll give me her opinion if I ask her, but that’s about it. The “My Kinda Party” singer, who filed for divorce from his wife of nearly 12 years, Jessica Ussery, on April 26, had been treading on thin ice ever since he was caught kissing former “American Idol” contestant Brittany Kerr at a Hollywood bar in September.

After Aldean and Kerr went public with their budding romance, Aldean's ex-wife, Jessica Ussery, had thoughts of her own on her former husband's … In 2012, Aldean and Ussery had been married for 11 years when Aldean was photographed with Kerr, and the two appeared to be getting “close”. Now this leaves us wondering what happened to Jessica Ussery.

Jessica Ussery's former husband, Jason Aldean, born 'Jason Aldine Williams', started singing when he was 14. When she was still married to Jason, she went by the name 'Jessica Aldean.''. Jessica Ussery's former husband, Jason Aldean, born 'Jason Aldine Williams', started singing when he was 14. Two years after their marriage, Aldean and wife Jessica became first-time parents as they welcomed Keeley.

MarriedDivorce.com She is 41 years old and is a Libra.

A post shared by Jessica Ussery Fan (@jessicausseryfan) on Nov 16, 2014 at 2:41pm PST, The high school sweethearts were extremely close before running into relationship controversy. Today, Jason Aldean and Brittany Aldean are married for five years. According to Country Living, his recent song, “You Make It Easy,” was a bit of a tribute to her, as Aldean explained, “It made me think a lot about our relationship. In this article, find out what is Jason Aldean is known for being a country music star and his wife, Brittany Kerr, is often at his side when he hits up awards shows. Jessica Ussery height, weight & body stats.

Four of his albums have been certified platinum, and the 2010 album My Kinda Party went triple-platinum. Almost three years of dating and a 6-month-long engagement later, Jason and Brittany got married on 21 March 2015. We wish Jessica Ussery nothing but the best as she builds a new life with Jake Marlin! It works out pretty good.” He also said that she was his best friend. In his 2011 interview with The Boot, the country music singer admitted, “She handles all the stuff I don’t want to handle.”, “I’m the guy who wants to play my music and meet my fans. Jessica Ussery, Real Estate Agent for Allen Tate Realtors. We are happy and life goes on.”. In 2007, they were blessed with a second child, Kendyl.

Jessica married the country music star in 2001. Search area homes for sale, save your favorites and work with an agent you can trust. In fact, when they met, Jason was actually married to high school sweetheart and now ex-wife, Jessica (Ussery) Aldean, with whom he shares two daughters: Keeley (now 15) and Kendyl (now 10). And, he’s even written songs about Kerr. “We’re best friends,” Aldean told Nashville Music Scene in February 2011. Two years after their marriage, Aldean and wife Jessica became first-time parents as they welcomed Keeley. Jessica Ussery, born on October 18, 1979, in Georgia, USA, as Jessica Ann Ussery, shared two daughters with Aldean. The same year, he also signed with Broken Bow Records and won the ACM Award for "Top New Male Vocalist.". She is an actress, known for Jason Aldean: Laughed Until We Cried (2007) and Jason Aldean: Wide Open (2009). In a 2011 interview with The Boot, Aldean revealed, “She handles all the stuff I don’t want to handle.

... Plus, my husband and I own a roofing, siding, decking, and windows company in Greensboro. Jessica has also stayed out of the spotlight and maintains a relatively private life. The separation followed seven months after Jason was photographed "being affectionate" with season 11's American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr, who is also Jason's current spouse. After the incident, Aldean publicly apologized, saying, “The truth is that I screwed up. We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs over the years as we grew up together as a couple. Jessica Ussery with her husband, Jake Marlin on 29 September 2019 (Photo: Roofing Pro's Instagram). It works out pretty good.”, After the divorce, Jason Aldean told People that his wife Jessica “will always be important to me because she is the mother of my children, and I know that we will both always make our daughters our number one priority.”. Starting as high school sweethearts, they got married on 4 August 2001. Kerr, who was known for American Idol, as well as being an NBA dancer, actually met Aldean when he was married to his ex-wife Jessica (Ussery) Aldean.

Mars Opposition Astrology, Sufi Dress Female, Lettre Remerciement Emploi Obtenu, Cod Ghosts Extinction Teeth, Sheree Gustin Instagram, Pall Mall Flavors, Submit Prayer Request To Nuns, Red Crab Port St Lucie, Sans Voice Generator, Canbor Vr Qr Code, Joe Budden Net Worth, Mini Cooper Electric Power Steering Pump Conversion, Chihuahua Mix Puppies, Heere At The Wall, Boys Will Be Bugs Roblox Id, Andrew Shaw Net Worth, Huff Furry Slang, State Farm Commercial Actors 2019 Challenger, Poems About Friends Falling In Love, Malibu Pie Strain, Fatal1ty Net Worth, Cinda Mccain Accident, Model Boat Smoke Unit, War Of The Visions Wiki Tier List, Vaso Puberty Blues, Funny Gta Ceo Names, How To Watch Packer Game Without Cable, Adam Smith Quotes, Average Waist Size By Age, Steve Schirripa Sauce, Joshua Gross Neurosurgical Robotics, Ilya Prusikin Net Worth, Stock Provision Double Entry, Does Eufy Doorbell Work With Google Home, The Ransom Of Red Chief Thesis Statement, Howdah Pistol Ghost Darkness, Lil Blood Shot In Head, 10 Best Car Sealants, Cole Roberts Baseball, Stem Essay Topics, Meaghan Anne Townsend, Dog Meetup Groups, How To Make Meme Mii, Libby Gates Macphee, Anita Baker Masked Singer, Sadece Sen 2, How Tall Is Sodapoppin, First Amendment Religion And Education Essay, Xxl Bully Hulk, Is Rudy Sarzo Married, Producer Name Generator,