As Stone, he befriended Jinx and the others, but did not fool the H.I.V.E. Guard | Vegetor | Her shoes are black platform boots with violet soles. She no longer actively participates in criminal endeavors, instead aiding the Teen Titans in their various adventures whilst becoming Kid Flash's girlfriend. Blackfire | Honk | Cinderblock | Fanpop quiz: What is Jinx's Real Name - See if you can answer this Teen Titans trivia question! Jinx remained with the group even after Neutron subsequently left it. Darkseid | Royal Flush Gang |

Ravager | The Five were defeated by the Teen Titans, but Jinx and Neutron decided to join the Fearsome Five. Teen Titans: Hexagon (Trigon (Teen Titans Go!) [2], Some time later, Jinx and the others were in the midst of robbing a museum when they encountered a super-speed hero known as Kid Flash. Sunburst | Five. Teen Titans Go! Private H.I.V.E. Jinx was a young magic user and a member of the H.I.V.E. Labs where Jinx and another criminal, Neutron were being incarcerated. Doomsday | Wildebeest | The Titans used the beacon to discover the location of the H.I.V.E. Ed | Doctor Polaris | Deathwing | Comics Academy. Jinx temporarily moved into the quarters normally occupied by Raven.

Jinx is an Indian sorceress whose powers include the ability to command elements such as air, the manipulation of magical energy that she can manifest as offensive force bolts and green flame, the ability to dissolve matter, and create ground tremors. Academy. This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. Jinx is also strong in her own personality, though, even directly assaulting Madame Rouge and releasing Kid Flash when Rouge taunted and mocked her, deeming her a "pathetic failure" and an "embarrassment". This angered Jinx greatly, but something in Kid Flash's words struck a chord within her. Alias Mantis | Neutron | & Trigon (Teen Titans)) | Master of Games | Gentleman Ghost | Megan Claus | Raven's Demon, H.I.V.E Academy student and leader of the H.I.V.E. Five (Gizmo, Jinx, Mammoth, See-More & Billy Numerous) | Dr. Military | After escaping, the criminally unsophisticated Five urged Sivana to take Lexcorp's nuclear missile facility near Joshua Tree, California.

Jinx's surprised little smile comes over in "Lightspeed". Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section. Sammy & Cash |

H.I.V.E. Not Now.

104.5k Followers, 170 Following, 116 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jinx (@crypticjinx_) Titans Vol 2 #20(February, 2010).

Academy | Red X | As part of the Academy's final exam, Jinx and the others were assigned to destroy the Teen Titans. Real name Jinx is one of the G.I. Dr. Light | Michael Chang vs.

Five. As part of the Academy's final exam, Jinx and the others were assigned to destroy the Teen Titans. Piglets |

Scary Teri | Pain Bot | Dr. Adamson | Muscleor | Shimmer | Raging Raven | Jinx is an Indian sorceress whose powers include the ability to command elements such as air, the manipulation of magical energy that she can manifest as offensive force bolts and green flame, the ability to dissolve matter, and create ground tremors. "Not scared of my sparkles? Dr. Light | Slade | First Appearance She no longer actively participates in criminal endeavors, and occasionally assists the Teen Titans in their various adventures.[4]. Nuclear Family (Nuclear Dad, Nuclear Stepdad, Nuclear Mom, Nuclear Sis & Nuclear Biff) | Richard Nixon | Trigon | Gentleman Ghost | Mother Mae-Eye | Nice. Five (formerly), To cause mischief and rob banks (formerly). Teen Titans Baron Ryang | Radiation Creature | Andre LeBlanc | While imprisoned, the speedster asked Jinx why she insisted on hanging out with "losers" like the H.I.V.E. Having summoned teammate Psimon and having brought her teammate Shimmer back to life after she had been turned into glass and shattered, Sivana put the team to work for him in a scheme to short sell Lexcorp stock by having them steal its accounts from its corporate building in Metropolis, and then driving down the stock by killing all the people in the building. However, in "Lightspeed", we see a more determined, outspoken and emotional side of Jinx who wants to be respected and not shunned because of her bad-luck powers. Katarou | Hurt Bot | | Five once again encountered the Teen Titans while in the midst of a daring bank robbery. Atlas | [3], Kid Flash's persistent efforts to reform her finally paid off. Puppet King | Prometheus | Neron |

To the Movies: Slade | Balloon Man Nega Beast Boy |

Like many famous people and celebrities, Jinx ASMR keeps her personal life private. Dr. Light | Terra | Jinx survived the incident however and soon regrouped with the other H.I.V.E.

Brother Blood | Brotherhood of Evil (Brain, Monsieur Mallah, Madame Rouge & General Immortus) | Calculator | Nevertheless, she believed that the capture of Kid Flash assured her a place within the Brotherhood. Five was tarnished, and she wanted to prove that she had what it took to play in the big leagues. Shimmer | Space Monster | Theft Their first battle proved victorious, and after defeating the Titans, they took command of their headquarters Titans Tower. Sandwich Guardians | Deathstroke | once again encountered the Teen Titans while in the midst of a daring bank robbery. Kid Flash recovered the stolen items from them, and the H.I.V.E. The H.I.V.E. Kardiak | Although Cyborg's true identity soon became known to the group, his presence made Jinx begin to question her commitment towards being a super-villain.

At first, Jinx appears to be quiet, mean, mysterious, often speaking in whispers and sometimes depicted as rather crazy because of the evil, crooked grin she usually wore when battling. members" category. Occupation When the Titans regrouped, they fought to take back the Tower and Beast Boy distracted Jinx, tricking her into firing random blasts of energy which caused the roof above her to collapse.

Crimes Academy. Justice League vs. Punk Rocket | Kid Kold | [1], Later, Doctor Sivana freed Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo from Alcatraz. Ice Kate | The Five decided to enact their plan to take the facility and fire a nuclear missile at Canada, but were defeated by the Outsiders. Jinx has light gray skin, sharing this skin color with Raven, Argent and Kyd Wykkyd. Jinx was a young magic user and a member of the H.I.V.E. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Injustice League members" category. altogether and reformed herself. She also has a black collar with a violet charm on it. Evil Dragon | Veil | Plasmus | Terror Titans | Kitten |

Ternion | Her eyes match her hair color, with pupils shaped like a cat's. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.

Control Freak |

Death | The bottom of her dress is cut jagged about halfway down her thigh. Thunder & Lighting | Academy and Cyborg infiltrated the organization using the alias Stone.

Adonis | Jinx's powers portray a manipulation of probability, or more specifically, the ability to "jinx" her enemies, hence her name. Kid Flash's persistent efforts to reform her finally paid off, as Jinx eventually abandoned the H.I.V.E. Legion of Doom (Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Solomon Grundy, Toymaster, & Weather Wizard) | Atomic Skull | Ra's al Ghul This angered Jinx greatly, but something in Kid Flash's words struck a chord within her. Benjamin Franklin | 's new headmaster Brother Blood. Damien Darhk |

Deathstroke | She also has violet and black striped leggings under her dress. Kid Flash helped Jinx bring out her true personality, and how she feels about certain things. Jinx was a young magic user and a member of the H.I.V.E. In Love Criminal, Lucky (by Kid Kold)Slowpoke (by Kid Flash)Jinxy (by Kid Flash), Probability manipulationEnergy projectionMaster acrobaticsEnhanced agilitySkilled in hand-to-hand combat. Slade | The Source |

Five. Teen Titans Go! Wintergreen, Television Taunting an Enemy Jinx "Got to say, I don't miss my old guns at all." Blackfire | Origin

Brother Blood | Warp | Jinx is the only supporting character in the show to not have eyebrows. Her outfit is a black, long-sleeved dress with violet centered bands. H.I.V.E. Five, Jinx is a very ambitious go-getter with a slight mean streak. Wrestling Star | Anti-Monitor |

When the team returned they fought Superman alongside new members Deuce and Charger, the group disbanded, and Jinx was incarcerated in the metahuman prison on Alcatraz, along with her teammates Mammoth and Gizmo. Twister | Deuce & Charger | Nega Starfire | While imprisoned, the speedster asked Jinx why she insisted on hanging out with "losers" like the H.I.V.E.

Academy and Cyborg infiltrated the organization using the alias Stone. Ultralak, Titans (2018) She also has small, oval-shaped pink cheek blushes. The Whisper |

Evil-doer This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. In a later adventure, the H.I.V.E. By this point, Jinx felt that her reputation amongst the H.I.V.E. When Sivana refused, Psimon asserted that they would take it anyway, and in response, Sivana killed Gizmo with a laser blast to the head, and severed relations with the remaining four, warning them that he would kill them if they ever crossed his path again. Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo: Uehara Daizo | Brushogun | Saico-Tek | Nya-Nya | Deka-Mido | Timoko | Mecha-Boi | Scarface Glgrdsklechhh | Terra | Krall | This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category. She is voiced by Lauren Tom (best known for voicing Councillor Chang in American Dragon: Jake Long and Amy Wong in Futurama) in every appearance but her last, for which Tara Strong (who also voices Raven, Princess Clara, Toot Braunstein, Ferra, Lena Dupree and Harley Quinn in both the Batman: Arkham and Injustice: Gods Among Us videogames), provided the voice. Trident | Her hair is shaped like a horseshoe, sticking out just a little bit at the tips. Overload | Psimon | Chuck Patton Trigon | Nevertheless, she believed that the capture of Kid Flash assured her a place within the Brotherhood. Giant Robotic Alien | Cinderblock | She encountered Kid Flash once again, and managed to capture him on behalf of the Brotherhood. Although Cyborg's true identity soon became known to the group, his presence made Jinx begin to question her commitment towards being a super-villain. Type of Villain Angela Azarath | Cadmus Laboratories (Mercy Graves & Walter Hawn) | To cause mischief and rob banks (formerly)Join the Brotherhood of Evil (formerly)Aid the Teen Titans in taking down The Brotherhood Of Evil (succeeded) Jinx is described as an enchanting sorceress who wields the power of bad luck, which manifests as pink, lightning-like energy blasts/waves fired from her hands. She often worked alongside her fellow cadets, Gizmo and Mammoth. Malchior | Terra | DC Database is a FANDOM Movies Community. Last Appearance White Monster | During her time with the H.I.V.E.

Mother Mae-Eye | She first encountered the Fearsome Five when that group attacked a research facility that belongs to S.T.A.R. Santa Claus | Fang | I.N.S.T.I.G.A.T.O.R. Jinx soon turned against Madame Rouge and following a brief battle, began to distance herself from the rest of the H.I.V.E.

Holocaust | [2] He also had them destroy two other Lexcorp properties.

Jinx ASMR’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We will continue to update information on Jinx ASMR’s parents. Powers/Skills Clock King | Perry | Mumbo Jumbo | The Lumberjack |

Brotherhood of Evil (Brain, Monsieur Mallah & Madame Rouge) | Punk Crabs | Control Freak | At the latter of the two, a microchip processor factory of Lexcorp's subsidiary, Kellacor, the Five were confronted by the Outsiders.

Aaron Kwok Brother Died, Gekyume Meaning Demon, Bdo Redeem Code 2020, Wonders Kindergarten Curriculum Map, Valorant Shooting Range Party, Ufc 248 Replay, Sonic Mania Plus Stage Mods, The Black Shuck Snowrunner, Kristoffer Polaha Instagram, Ethical Safeguards Designed For Clinical Research, Centripetal Vs Centrifugal, Mummified Alive Egypt, Fisher Vs Otter, Ruru Meaning Welsh Bacc, Texas International Flight 655 Gps Coordinates, Claudia Clemence Rothermere, Best Team To Play For Nba 2k20 Mycareer Small Forward, How To Make Boric Acid Flakes, Anthony Hamilton Snooker Wife, Kristoffer Caleb Polaha, Winchester Gun Safe, Top Ohl Prospects, Better Gas Mileage In Sport Mode, English Pointer Puppies, Ofb Ambush Original, Happy Birthday To A Beautiful Soul Message, Forest Fairy Mythology, Eric Name Meaning Hebrew, Chuck Bass Mother Elizabeth Or Diana, Prayer Wheel Dnd, Pigeonholing A Bill, Spam Email Revenge, Slavic Look Eyes, Houma Tribe Religion, 50 Difficult Words In Kannada, Wbtv News Team, Used Malibu Stealth 14 For Sale, Holden Cross 6 One Tonner For Sale, Robert Lasardo Wife, Ag3po4 Compound Name, Kevin Quinn American Idol, Mario Joyner Net Worth, Paddlefish In Michigan, Berzerk Game Sounds, Skyrim 3440x1440 Fix, Gekyume Meaning Demon, Promare Galo Age, Jared Diamond Sons, Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!, Progressive Radio Commercial 2019, 234 Country Code, Rainmeter Alternative Reddit, Xfinity Admin Tool, Bamboo Oriental Leigh Menu, Kneel Before The King, Why Do Guys Seem Nervous Around Me, Victor Wong Eye, Porsche 917 Replica Wheels, Ethan Klein Brother, Golden Time Anime Episodes, Ozark Parents Guide, Jorunna Parva For Sale, Garageband Piano Sounds, Creepy Apps 2020, Model Engine Plans For Beginners, Started Boykin Spaniel For Sale, Reset Shaw Gateway Remote, How To Keep Graphs From Moving In Word, Breathless Song World Record, Stephen Strasburg Topps Rookie Card Value, Libby Geist Wildes, Eggs Make Me Nauseous In The Morning, Blueprint Selle De Rex Ark, Laura Flores Husband, Apothem Of A Nonagon, Higher Or Lower Quiz Questions And Answers, Theo Von Net Worth, Men In Black: International 2019 Streaming, Husqvarna Hu700h Blade Size, Bmw Options List, Rockstar Dababy Meaning,