Juno alone doesnt counter dbl lushen yes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Daily Mission Event! Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. The, "she's fire so she's a Lushen counter" bullshit needs to go too. Also g1 here, can agree that Juno is absolute trash at this tier, Agreed, I Lushen Junos. Close. Summoners War - El nuevo poder Juno y un poquito de Helena (Nuevo Update y sus detalles) - Duration: 28:14. Why would we ever go for a gimmicky Passive over a 60% aoe heal? of one debuff on her.

She needs a buff to that God awful Passive, in my opinion. In the end, she ends up alone with the boss. As with Laika, Feng Yan, etc. Spd Crit/HP/CrD HP would be my suggestions, I like very high speed and nemesis to counter those double lushens, Juno can sometimes deter double lushen, I use Juno Dragon B10, supported by a good healers. User account menu. Build her Despair/Nemesis, SPD/HP/HP with as much SPD and HP as possible. Juno has been quite frankly, slept on by com2us. 100% success, Swift / Energy HP% / DEF% / DEF% attention: eliminate all substats of RES% ;).

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. whoa whoa whoa...you can world boss from storage now...? She's great on AD because can she be super annoying as she can only have a max. What makes her good? Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 104k. Same goes for Juno. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. For instance, I and many others have both Praha and Juno. But Juno can sit there for an entire match and have her Passive do jack. 28:14. Bottomline is that since she is a buff remover she always has use also both Juno and Praha have equally annoying 3rd skills. Subreddit Wiki Daily Advice Thread Message the mods SW Community Discord v6.0.9 (ToA Hell) Current Events. doing endgame achievements. I believe you haven't met a good juno yet, she is a very useful mon for AD. She's great; don't listen to others who say she's bad. - Ends Nov. 2nd 12pm. There is way too many workarounds for lushen users. So do you think Juno does better on your AD than praha? r/summonerswar: Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. mana given as reward. A team like Zaiross Juno Akhamamir Galleon all on will runes could literally dumpster most ADs out there.

I use lushens AO and I fucking hate juno on ad. Now most people will always curse at a Juno owner for not wanting her. Build herr as fast as you can, she can be very annoing to the enemy team if she gains turns fast! Juno (Fire Oracle) is a great support monster in Summoners War with self-cleansing passive skill. Praha, almost all of the time. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed. I don't think Juno is weak, I think she's a genuinely strong unit even at higher end play, but I do think her passive could use a buff. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

Kachu GO 2,360 views. Totally agree with you, I'm at your camp. Props for acknowledging that something may be weak but not need a buff, at least not right now. In many cases Praha would do her job better. Semoga kalian enjoy melihat video guild war melawan juno guild war defense.Show My Runes 2018 https://youtu.be/e4J7enxJqG0Like, Share and Subscribe ^^My Channel = https://goo.gl/sosw9NDiscord = https://discord.gg/gnfYwXIndex Video, Diskusi dan Sharing di https://www.reddit.com/r/isengdudegame/comments/7hfmqr/new_upload/Really Need You Guys to Help me make English Subtitlehttp://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?c=UCQT3CQjF3gwZlpbJn4UPF-w\u0026tab=2Fast response about rune = add my facebook or instagramI Play in Asia Server, majorly with Bomber Team. Recently pulled a Juno and I've heard good things about her but I'm still kinda seeing her as a lesser Praha.

Well Juno is an interesting one, although her buff removal is only 90% of the time, it also technically will deal 10% hp per buff which is something a lot of people ignore, especially with shield showing so often. She serves a different role than Praha, though I'd rather have a Praha I do enjoy having Juno. Created Jun 10, 2014. - Ends Oct. 25th 7:59am PDT, Halloween Pumpkin Event! Good Lushen users are not afraid of Juno, unless she's paired with MAYBE Rakan/Perna. Good Lushen users are not afraid of Juno, unless she's paired with MAYBE Rakan/Perna. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Daily … Which one do we use more? Accuracy and CR comes next. She is practically a budget Praha and has literally only 1 useful skill. Semoga kalian enjoy melihat video guild war melawan juno guild war defense. I love my Juno, she's got some of my best Despair runes and she does her job well. I remember watching a Shredded Puzzle video on which he took Juno off of his AD. NOBODY will EVER double Lushen Juno+Rakan or Juno+Perna. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. Only slightly harder if Lushen heal blocks :P, G1 Juno user; I use her more because of being a very tanky fire to stall lushen rather than actually strip, I couldn't agree more on this I'm an owner of both Juno and Praha, and I simply never used juno a single time, I'm actually so afraid to summon another oracle. I have a well runed Juno I use regularly in G2 AD, and GWO. - Ends Nov. 15th 6:59am PST, Halloween Special SD! But when you look at it, Juno is a one trick pony who would only be used for elemental variation. Twins Transmog Event!

143. The Verdict on Juno [Discussion] Discussion. Leo's Passive, always makes a difference. Before you downvote this post to oblivion, hear (read) me out. i believe there're serveral in-depth discussion here in reddit before so you might wanna search for them, for me i believe that she's meant to be aggressive cleanser, so best shot would be Despair/Revenge spd cd hp, and try to get 80% critrate to make her Lethal, she will get alot of turn by 1st skill while deal 10k-ish dmg per turn while remain hard to lushen due to being fire.

A team like Zaiross Juno Akhamamir Galleon all on will runes could literally dumpster most ADs out there. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. you clearly haven't vsed a good juno if you think juno is meant to collect dust in the storage. Resistance not too necessary because of her passive. I have my ways of dealing with praha on AD with lushens AO. But the truth?

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. Posted by. Be gentle reddit, a proud Juno owner. But with the right team around Juno an AD can very well be unlushenable. G1 player. Edit: how can we even refer to her as a nat 5 stripper when her strip isn't even 100%? tl;dr: Juno is pretty op. Summoners War - How To Build The Perfect Juno! Juno can definitely 1v4 the right comps but the number of times you run into those drafts are getting fewer and fewer. If I had a Juno I will rune her with Despair and Will and make her so that she is first to move on my AO. Resources. 1.5k. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I use juno on despair/nemesis to counter double lushen comps, she shines late game with great runes, she's not praha so people often ignore her just to get rekt by her stuns.

The one thing she can do, doesn't work 10% of the time. High Mid High Mid Leader Skill: Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters by 24%. Bottomline is that since she is a buff remover she always has use also both Juno and Praha have equally annoying 3rd skills. He said that after she uses her strip, she practically just sits there and adds nothing to the team. - Ends NEVER. Also, remember that, having an AD aoe buff stripping unit is a blessing in any case, there's only a handful of those. So she has higher potential, too. Hey, dude.

Juno's Passive is both underwhelming as it is conditional. Look at other Passive's, the wind monkey's is basically guaranteed to work. Praha alone doesnt counter lushens. She is very good in PvP defense thanks to her heal to all allies plus auto cleanse third skill. Juno more so since most skill 1 has some sort of status effect so maintaining only 1 can be difficult sometimes atleast with Praha you can reset her heal. Too many atb manipulation units that allow CC comps to outpace Juno’s sustain. A well-runed Juno will be able to have an absurd amount of turn-cycling due to her 1st Skill’s attack bar increase, while her knack for stunning the enemies when she’s on Despair can quickly turn the tides of a fight. View guides, stats and rune recommendations for Fire Oracle Juno.

If I had a Juno I will rune her with Despair and Will and make her so that she is first to move on my AO. 143. It's silly, she needs intervention from the devs. She's a nat 5 stripper, they're all so desirable. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Why don't you dial back the exaggeration just a little. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. I Accept Request Video about Summoners War, just contact me or comment in videoadd my LINE = http://line.me/ti/p/%40wjb7460mFB= https://www.facebook.com/isengdude.gameniaTwitter = https://twitter.com/isengdudegameInstagram = https://www.instagram.com/isengdudegame/Reddit = https://www.reddit.com/r/isengdudegame/Ask = http://ask.fm/isengdudegameyou can ask me about the game i playSupport my Patreon = https://www.patreon.com/isengdudegame She can also be used in Dragon B10 teams and ToA. Maybe? log in sign up. Because I know it won't be Seara and it's bound to be a disappointment. It depends on the team comp and strategie you use with her.

Press J to jump to the feed. Juno doesn’t really counter a good Nephthys comp since the rest of your team gets healblocked. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the … Press J to jump to the feed. That being said, I like my Juno, but a minor buff to her passive wouldn't hurt.

Combined with her fire element, people generally seem to think that she is actually good, just because the meta is so Lushen heavy. What's her best use? No kidding, i faced a lot Juno in high arena - c2 above and gw, AD or GWD Juno tends to move a lot and stun alot, her revenge proc is also high....super annoying.....try to build her revenge despair - spd, cr, hp with over 200 speed in total, > 80 cr, above 20k hp and watch her shine, Useless fact of the day: If you wanna use her in PVE instead of arena she can solo DB10 and Dark B10. I rush in g2 and finished g2 on global. The difference between the two is that you don't really have to focus as many stats for Juno and you can force Praha to not use her AOE buff removal if you force her to heal instead, Build Juno Despair Nem/Will/Revenge with high speed and accuracy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fire Oracle Junois a Summoners War Sky Arena Monster. Praha, or any healer, on nemesis, especially double nemesis, is a much better lushen counter. All I can tell you here is to never thrust trust the in game chat. Juno is best used in late game arena. I don't think she needs the same immediate attention. And with how dumb C2U is, they might actually listen to reddit and eventually buff her, which would make her mindblowingly broken. And it's been like this since release. Was the case for me, made me reach g2 rather easily compared to the same def using praha. please excuse me while I cry.

Who Is Responsible For Managing The Portfolio Kanban?, Horror Noire: A History Of Black Horror Putlockers, Maltipoo Dachshund Mix, Josh Mankiewicz Droopy Face, Second And Ten Football Review, Knock Off Jibbitz, Dipangkorn Rasmijoti Germany, Michelle And Amanda Babin 2020, Ge Refrigerator Ice Bin Stuck, Toto Kl Jam 5, Joachim Murat Armenian, Howtobasic Face Reveal Solved, September The Living Tombstone Spotify, Jon Frankel Wife, Sullivan Stapleton Teeth, Saguaro Cactus Roots, Linking Sentence In Essay, Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa Full Fight, 4x4 Truck Mud Game, Sharon Murphy Net Worth 2020,