Coach Knight knew the potential that could be with that team. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We present them here for purely educational purposes. Draft: Milwaukee Bucks, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1977 NBA Draft All information about his private life is concealed. [5] As a freshman, Benson averaged 9.3 points per game, while shooting 50.4 percent. Kent Benson is a well known Basketball. Estimated Net Worth in 2019: $100K-$1M (Approx.). $20 Million Kent Benson Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Michael Kent Benson (born December 27, 1954) is a retired American collegiate and professional basketball player. Chrysler in New Castle, Indiana, Draft: Is She leaving WBAL-TV? Bio Season 3 Peacock Cast: Release Date, and Plot Explained, Transplant NBC Medical Drama Cast: Release Date and Plot Explained, Love Fraud Showtime Premiere Date, Cast, and Trailer Explained, Martin McDonagh: Phoebe Waller-Bridge Boyfriend, Everything On Her Ex Husband and Married Life, Love, Guaranteed Netflix Cast, Release Date and Trailer Explained. Kent Benson is a 65 year old American Basketballer born on 27th December, 1954 in New Castle, Indiana. View Full Details. [6] He led them to a 16–11 record, but Indiana received no post season appearance. Click Season link for player's season game log, College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com, Scores from any date in BAA/NBA or ABA history. 1 overall pick of the 1977 NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks. A wiki Profile is a perfect way to brand Yourself which helps to grow your Audience. After graduating from Indiana University in 1977, Benson was the number one overall draft pick of the 1977 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks.

[6], Two minutes into his very first game as a professional, Benson elbowed Los Angeles Lakers center Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the abdomen, and Abdul-Jabbar broke Benson's jaw with a retaliatory punch. Wikipedia Bio, Wife and Family – 10 Facts, Sabrina Parr Net Worth 2020: Everything To Know On Kids, Wikipedia and Age, Where Is The Repair Shop Filmed? Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Basketball was good to me and I was good to it, but I was ready to move on.”">[16], After the NBA, Benson, worked for Kruse International, doing car auction commentary and The College Network, after working in life insurance and estate planning for 14 years. High School: Chrysler in New Castle, Indiana.

Scroll down to get the complete details. Genealogy profile for Kent Benson Kent Benson (1934 - 1995) - Genealogy Genealogy for Kent Benson (1934 - 1995) family tree on Geni, with over 190 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. Players with careers of similar quality and shape (thru 2019-20), Note, this is done in an automated way, so we apologize for any errors, & please.

Get updated with us about your Favorite Celebs.We update our data from time to time. Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. The face of Fox News from Arizona, Arnon Mishkin, declared Arizona for Joe Biden on Tuesday night, since then citizens... Sabrina Parr is well-known as Lamar Odom's ex-fiance. Blayne Alexander is an American news correspondent. Michael Kent Benson (born December 27, 1954) is a retired American collegiate and professional basketball player. One of the precious celeb listed in Basketball list. Contribute. Kent Benson net worth is. 1954 [10], In the 1976 NCAA tournament, Benson scored 20 points with 13 rebounds against St. John's in the 90-70 regional quarterfinal win; He scored 15 points and had five rebounds in the 74-69 sweet sixteen win over Alabama; In the Regional Final, he scored 18 points with 9 rebounds in the 65-56 win over Marquette; In the Final Four semi-final 65-51 victory against UCLA, Benson had 16 points and 9 rebounds; In the National Championship, he scored 25 points with 9 rebounds in the Hoosiers' 86-68 victory over Michigan. [2] He scored 1,496 points and had 1,585 rebounds in three varsity seasons playing for Coach Cecil Tague.[3][4]. We will update you soon. Benson was the No. Personal life. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. [11], Of the undefeated 1975–76 Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball team, Benson said, “If the team wins, everybody wins. He averaged 19.8 points and 10.4 rebounds a game his senior season. 1 overall pick of the 1977 NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks, playing 11 seasons in t… About that time, she says, "I was a dancer in the Atlanta strip clubs.I had a baby and then a husband when I was seventeen"; they subsequently divorced. Who Is Arnon Mishkin?

[8] Helping lead the team to a 31–1 record on the season, Benson averaged 15 points and 8.9 rebounds a game. Twice in his career, he was traded for a player that helped his former team get "over the hump" and contend for an NBA title. Are you a Stathead, too? Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. 3.01 - 4.20. With seniors Quinn Buckner and Scott May, he helped lead Indiana to the 1976 national championship in a 1975-1976 season where the Hoosiers won every game they played, finishing 32-0. Reputation Score Range. Kent body measurements, Height and Weight are not Known yet but we will update soon. [6], Benson played in Italy following his two-game tenure with Cleveland in 1988. He averaged 9.1 points and 5.7 rebounds in 680 regular season games.

Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions.

in New Castle, Indiana Related to: Andrea J Blevins , Tiffani J Osborne , Cynthia B Santiago ,,,, +4more. I actually walked away with two years left to go on my contract and just felt it was time to move on. Currently We don’t have enough information about his family, relationships,childhood etc. Benson chose to attend Indiana University, located in Bloomington, Indiana, playing college basketball for Coach Bobby Knight. Gennie, played volleyball at Vincennes University. Husband of Louise Benson About that time, she says, "I was a dancer in the Atlanta strip clubs.I had a baby and then a husband when I was seventeen"; they subsequently divorced. Benson dropped out of school following her sophomore year of high school and left home when she was sixteen. [6] He scored his career high of 38 points against Michigan State. ▪ Benson dropped out of school following her sophomore year of high school and left home when she was sixteen. Help us build our profile of Kent Benson! Michael Kent Benson (born December 27, 1954) is an American former collegiate and professional basketball player.

Kent Benson attended New Castle Chrysler High School, located in New Castle, Indiana. Draft: Milwaukee Bucks, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1977 NBA Draft Husband And Family. According to our records, Kent Benson is possibly single. home/away, monthly, etc... More Kent Benson Basketball Reference pages, Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Tuesday, October 20, 4:30AM. Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 17 October 2020, at 09:55. 1 overall pick of the 1977 NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks, playing 11 seasons in the NBA for Milwaukee (1977-1980), the Detroit Pistons (1980-1986), Utah Jazz (1986-1987) and Cleveland Cavaliers (1988). Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Right, Born: Benson was a two time All-American at Indiana University, winning the 1976 Helms Foundation Player of the Year and helping lead the Hoosiers to the 1976 NCAA championship with a perfect 32-0 record, with Benson being named the 1976 NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player. Or write about sports? Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos.

Genealogy profile for Kent Benson Kent Benson (1934 - 1995) - Genealogy Genealogy for Kent Benson (1934 - 1995) family tree on Geni, with over 190 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. Everything On Their Merch, Albums and Songs, Ashes Of Creation Release Date, Wikipedia, Trailer, Platform, F1 2020 XBox One Release Date, Podium Pass, Schumacher Edition, Cory DeVante Williams AKA Coryxkenshin Age – Family & Net Worth 2020 Facts, Where Is Megan Pringle Going? We will update soon. Kent Benson is a well known Basketball. Kent Benson Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Hub Reed Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, D’Or Fischer Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Ashraf Amaya Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, John Russell Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Don Ray Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Matt Othick Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Daniele Daví (Instagram Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Er Gennaro (Tiktok Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Sofia Ferraris (Tiktok Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Camilla De Pandis (Tiktok Star) Wiki, Biography, …, Mura (Tiktok Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriends, …. December 27, Our site has a powerful Google presence and we can help you to get More Digital presence and help you share your info with your fans.

He wore jersey #54 for his entire career. Benson doesn't want to ask for help, so his friends are doing it for him. Shoots: Benson was the No. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Milwaukee Bucks, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1977 NBA Draft. Benson was a two time All-American at Indiana University, winning the 1976 Helms Foundation Player of the Year and helping lead the Hoosiers to the 1976 NCAA championship with a perfect 32-0 record, with Benson being named the 1976 NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player.

Dec 2 1934 - Whitney, Franklin, Idaho, United States, Orval Dunkley Benson, Lourena May Benson (born Clayson), Louise Benson (born Anderson), Mary Dawn Benson (born Keppner), Orval Dunkley Benson, Lourena May Clayson Benson, Dec 2 1934 - Whitney, Franklin, Idaho, USA, Kathryn Benson, Dierdre Benson, Aaron Johnson Benson, Morris Clayson Benson, Kent Benson, Mignon Benson, Orval Dunkley Benson, Benson (born Clayson), ...son, Benson, Benson, , Benson, Benson, Benson, ...t;Private> Benson, Benson, Benson, Benson, Benson, Benson, Whitney, Franklin County, Idaho, United States, Saint George, Knox County, Maine, United States. In 1980, the Bucks traded him to the Detroit Pistons for Bob Lanier, who would help the Bucks to consecutive Eastern Conference finals appearances in 1983 and 1984.

Then you are at the Right Place. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. Kent Benson is a member of famous Basketball list. Read more about Kent Benson Salary, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Girlfriend 2019, Wiki Boyfriend, Married, Wife, Age, Children Son Daughter, Parents and Siblings, IG.

Position: She then became an assistant volleyball coach. Do you have a blog? He played one year in Italy before retiring. Make your Profile on wikifamouspeople. Benson was inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame in 1999. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. [18][19], Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball 1975–76 NCAA champions, 1976 NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player, NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player, 1975–76 Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball team, "Fieldhouse a cathedral to high school hoops", "Longtime New Castle basketball coach dies", "Kentucky vs. Indiana Box Score, March 22, 1975", "1975-76 Indiana Hoosiers Roster and Stats", "Benson to speak at Oakland City, takes pride in role on 1976 IU NCAA championship team", "Kent Benson (1989) - Indiana University Athletics Hall of Fame", NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player, 1976 NCAA Men's Basketball Consensus All-Americans, 1977 NCAA Men's Basketball Consensus All-Americans, Helms Foundation College Basketball Player of the Year, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kent_Benson&oldid=983965006, All-American college men's basketball players, American expatriate basketball people in Italy, Basketball players at the 1976 NCAA Men's Division I Final Four, Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball players, Parade High School All-Americans (boys' basketball), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Shane Farley Ex Wife, Cooking Dash Trial Of Style Not Working, Confiscation Examples In Business, Bing Redirect Chrome, Alejandro Rey Spouse, Ncl Haven Room Service Menu, Corgi Maltese Mix Puppies For Sale, Postmates Won't Let Me Complete Delivery, I'm Allowed To Complain About A Beer Being Flat Lyrics, Sivaji The Boss Netflix, Argumentative Essay Topics About Cats, Mercedes Sprinter Daytime Running Lights Fuse Location, Logan Return 2021 Cast, Kieran Urban Dictionary, The Most Memorable Family Celebration Essay, Zimmer Biomet Ilearn, Colorado State Song, Planner With Time Slots Pdf, Manhunt Rules Minecraft, Feminist Username Ideas, Lancaster Pa Mayor Party, Jack Madeley Wiki, New Criticism Essay Pdf, Minecraft Flying Machine 2020, Minecraft Tank Plugin,