Also, the genius of Mr. Pyper shines through as the track’s simple video has the most impact on listeners.

Supreme Mavin Dynasty presents the spanking new disturbing track off Korede Bello’s album ‘Beloved’ and this is titled “Butterfly”. Posted by OG DEJI. Image: instagram.com, @koredebelloSource: Instagram, You don't need bad vibes to be around you.

from the song I got one inspiration to sing mine too. We bring to you the best of Entertainment, Viral Content, Latest News, Music in Nigeria. https://www.izlesene.com/video/korede-bello-do-like-that/9893436

The Mavin ‘Gock ... Sheye Banks and Alex take on Zlatan and Jamo Pyper on the Homerun show.

wetin u kum do u,wey u dey insult pple own, My fone no dey download- I don on my.

DO YOU AGREE?? Listen & Download “Korede Bello – Butterfly” below:-, Watch & Download “Korede Bello – Butterfly” below:-, Nice one from Korede… Something like a butterfly, Adedeji please the song isn’t complete tho, Yes I like it but have stopped playing music, Its nice nd also u are too gud.Keep it up bro, I love Korede and his music the music is nice, Korede you are too good for me…I love listening to your songs so much… You are one of my best artiste, Korede u are my mentor I love ur songs nd ur are second crush after Justin bieber. Don jazzy baba u 4k up gan…na clearance peters or unlimited LA suppose direct dz video,adasa na learner…cul video sha, if Adasa no learn e go kam know how? Let us know whether is it a hit or a dud in the comment section below.

BE HONEST!!

God will keep winning in your life.

Apparently, from these responses, Korede Bello – The Way You Are is a smashing hit.

BE HONEST!! the audio is not complete, plz do something about it.

Please visit mama.mtv.com/voting STARBOY SEASON!! Veteran DJ Jimmy Jatt spoke to Elloy Johnny on the Gome Run live from Port Harcourt.

Listen as EDK runs down the biggest songs for the first week of August on the Soundcity Radio’s Top20Nigeria ... var pub_id ="";

Focused on expertly curating the best of the best in music and engaging youth in social conversation  – on-air, on-line, on-demand. @iamlancky on twitter/IG 2 gain 100 instant followers thumb up for u korede, well done bello god has started it in ur life he wil surelly end it, I love dis video bt i love u more Koredo bello, I love this so much that I play the CD over and over. [ Romeo Joseph - 5 years ago Nicr.

Bello posts his favorites almost daily but today the Altims-produced track got its proper visual. God kip blessing u bwwo….#Godwin, My darlin’s song is alredy out.xo buy or download it here, wow….u were acting like a cute baby…lov u so much…nice video, Dahs Gud K.Bello.Dah Sky Is Ur Startin Point. Erica Is Very Immature & Childish – See What She Did To Laycon At Dorathy Birthday Party (VIDEO). READ ALSO: Lyta - Monalisa: video, lyrics, reactions, Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news, Details of the hot track by Cobhams Asuquo - We Plenti ft. Simi, The latest hit by B-Red - Jacinta is an amazing tune worth your time, Sean Dampte - Energy: Cool video and amazing reactions from fans, Seyi Shay - Gimme Love will melt your heart, Aslay x Alikiba-Bembea will conquer your heart. if no b God, den na who, God will. I dnt like mavin crew!! // -->, Naijaloaded © 2009 - 2020. Romeo Joseph - 5 years ago Nice one,keep it up. In the love-themed visuals Korede Bello can be seen serenading his love interest with his guitar-strumming skills and his voice.

you ,ve done it again Korede,a very good one,thumbs up for you. var show_mybanners = mybanners[Math.floor(randomNumber * mybanners.length)] ma bru, rit on point, vedeo The Way You Are is proving the popularity of Afro-pop tinge dancehall music, with its inviting and uplifting glow. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Nice one love ur songs keep it up waiting for more. ……KB dance x so funny….thump up sha, korede God hand real da ur life just carry go na go Godwin ohhhhhhh, sweetheart , i luv it… kip shining lyk a diamond. Watch “Do Like That” below. If no be Godwin ok tell me hwo win, omo Godwin jooooooooooooooooooooor!….?

Mavin Records presents the music video to hit single Godwin, the chart topping song by Mavin Record artiste Korede Bello. Reply.

The music video was directed by Korede Bello and Visualgod.

// -->, Naijaloaded © 2009 - 2020.