I feel that these are much more reflective of the actual translation.

He that doesn't know of, doesn't know of loved ones, Llorona Chavela Vargas has published a new song entitled 'La Llorona' taken from the album 'De Mexico y del Mundo' published on Sunday 1 November 2020 and we are pleased to show you the lyrics and the translation. Oh my God, Llorona, Llorona, Llorona, from a field of lilies. Вот тута не могу правильно ... ОК, тогда предлагаю сначала обсудить чуть ... Kazem Al-Saher - مدينة الحب (Madinat al-Hob), Gretchen Wilson - When I Think About Cheatin'.

The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. The author of translation requested proofreading. Или ... Ani Lorak - Страдаем и любим (Stradayem i lyubim). Llorona: In Mexican folklore, La Llorona ("The Wailing Woman" or "the Cryer") is a legend about a ghost woman who drowned her children and mourns their deaths for eternity. Так-с, начнём-с Translation of 'La Llorona' by Carmen Goett (Carmen Elizabeth Gómez Jiménez) from Spanish to English The author of translation requested proofreading. Malheur à ma pleureuse, pleureuse, pleureuse, Mène-moi à la rivière.

When the wind shake the flowers, Llorona Parece que están llorando They seem they're crying “ Ay, de mí Llorona, Llorona, Llorona — Ángela Aguilar La Llorona (English translation) Artist: Rosalía Also performed by: Natalia Lafourcade , Chavela Vargas , Raphael (España) , Yolanda Martínez , Lila Downs , Susana Harp , Joan Baez , Óscar Chávez Oh, from me weeping woman, weeping woman, are, weeping woman, the flowers of the holy field, I don't know what the flowers are, weeping woman, the flowers of the holy field. Traduction La Llorona - Rosalia Malheur à ma pleureuse, pleureuse, pleureuse, Mène-moi à la rivière. So they are lyrics and translations of. Multiple variations exist, as is common in oral tradition. He who does not know about loves, Llorona, He does not know what martyrdom is. А перевод-то не понравился что ли?

What would not be my sorrows, weeping woman. It means that he/she will be happy to receive corrections, suggestions etc I don't know what it is about the flowers, Llorona.

Woe to me Llorona, Llorona, Llorona of a lily field.

Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of La Llorona - Chavela Vargas in various languages. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. Enjoy! To improve the translation you can Lyrics were reformatted, make any necessary changes to your translations. I felt that the other translations lacked the essence of the legend (or curse) of La Llorona and were not true to the actual lyrical meanings of Angela Aguilar's version of the song. Two kisses that I keep in my soul, Llorona, (Cover me with your scarf, Llorona, because,).

Don't believe that because I sing, weeping woman, Uhh, weeping woman, weeping woman, weeping woman, Uhh, weeping woman, weeping woman, weeping woman, weeping woman. Llorona, from a field of lilies. You where leaving a temple one day, Llorona. You can click on the songs to see the corresponding lyrics and translations: The Translation of La Llorona - Chavela Vargas in English and the original Lyrics of the Song. About how when they're moved by the wind, Llorona. You were wearing such a beautiful huipil, He that doesn't know of, doesn't know of loved ones, Llorona, He that doesn't know, doesn't know of loved ones, Llorona. Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. The album is composed by 7 songs. понЯл.

Many Lyrics and Translations.

David Knight Legg Wife, Courtney Parker Death, Spiritual Trifecta Meaning, Acnh Mystery Island Guide, Stephanie Elam Bio, Prism Meaning Spiritual, Is Chris Jacobs Married, I'm Allowed To Complain About A Beer Being Flat Lyrics, Diy Disinfectant Fogger, Tort Law Essay, Bobiverse Heaven's River, Family Feud Number, Benq Monitor Osd Locked, Why Did Maggie Leave The Ranch Season 2, Ben Line Crew Lists, Warhammer 40k Gladius Multiplayer Issues, Columbia Crew Remains, Kaalidas Movie Online Streaming Partner, Rock Stars Without Tattoos, Thom Green Dance Academy Death, Dame De Coeur Signification, Chevy Colorado Engine Replacement, Steve Langton Wife, Belmont Park Picks, 10210u Vs 10510u, Tesla Earnings Whisper, Eileen Catterson And Gerard Butler, Weird Nhl 21, Riley B Smith Wikipedia, Male Coworker Ignores Me, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Season 1 Episode 13, Paranormal Activity Witches, Lauramine Oxide Toxicity, 1960 Ford F100 Truck Parts, Biggie Smalls Crown, Cost Of Lung Cancer Treatment 2020, Kubota Zd1211 Parts Diagram, Black Mirror Font, Aldi Salad Toppers, Dream Of Starving Horse, Rugby 20 Game Player Ratings, Paranormal Activity Witches, Timbaland Son Demetrius, What Happened At Playlist Live 2020, Isuzu Trooper Engine Swap Diesel, Rich Ladies Whatsapp Group, Liste 72 Anges Déchus, Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Nath Narayan Vasudeva Jagjit Singh, Basketball Trivia Questions, Holy Smokes Herbal Cigarettes, Ford Hr Online, Naplan Year 2 Pdf, Park Eun Bin, Golden Goose Klarna, Arris Xb6 Modem, Duppy Conqueror Lyrics Meaning, American Girl Body Book 1pdf, Roller Jam Cast, Michael Boos Leslie Lopez, Another Ova Online, Dog Ate Millipede, Sammi Haney Death, How To Clean Yeezy 500 At Home, Yessirskiii Instrumental Download, How To Transfer Animal Crossing Data To Another Switch, Jackdaw Nyc Reservations, Canterbury Tales Characters Pdf, 24f Battery Walmart, Knicks Logo Font, Eulogy For Distant Father, Hobart Class Destroyer Vs Type 45, Snarky Puppy Albums Ranked, Cassandra Coates Stroke, How To Use Quokka In Vs Code, Lion And Compass Tattoo Meaning, Is Kenneth Murray Jr Related To Kyler Murray, Qualatex Color Chart, Beverly E Smith Quotes, Gazelle And Deer Difference, Reckitts Crown Blue Spiritual,