Terms of Use So wrong. Watch ballots being counted live in Philadelphia and other key swing counties, September 7, 2020 | 2:29pm | Updated September 8, 2020 | 10:30am.

As Djokovic headed to his seat for the changeover, he hit a ball behind him without looking. Tyson’s incredible workout routine that got him shredded aged 54, revealed, PSG star Icardi's wife Wanda Nara treats fans to cheeky bikini pic by her pool, TV star reveals Portuguese ace had 'micropenis' that was like 'lost worm', Tiger Woods 'in best place he's ever been' after years of hell with scandals, How Man Utd may line up under Poch with Kane, Alderweireld and Dybala, © 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Lara Clark is a tennis lineswoman and umpire from Kentucky, Djokovic and his US Open opponent Pablo Carreno Busta, The Serbian star hits the ball back in annoyance, Clark was struck in the throat by the rogue ball, Clark has been officiating tennis matches for years, defaulted by tournament officials during his fourth-round match. 1,678 Followers, 1,286 Following, 1,350 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laura Clark (@laura_clark) Proverio sam kako se oseća linijski sudija, i prema informacijama koje sam dobio, oseća se dobro, hvala Bogu. Clark revealed to Owensboro Living magazine in 2014 that she had once had her lip busted by a 130mph serve at a tournament in Louisville. Honestly, I feel awful for him. In other news, What happened to Teamiplier? Who is Jenna Karvunidis? 267 Followers, 652 Following, 172 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laura Clarke (@lauraclarke_) THE lineswoman that tennis star Novak Djokovic accidentally hit in the throat with a ball has been identified as Laura Clark. Clark has been officiating tennis matches for years Credit: EPA. View the profiles of people named Laura Clarke. From these moments, we grow stronger and we rise above.”. The ball hit Clark in the throat, and she fell to the ground holding her throat. The incident caused the disqualification of Djokovic, who was the heavy favorite and top seed to win the Open. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Yes, Laura is on Instagram. I’m very grateful to my team and family for being my rock support, and my fans for always being there with me. According to the Grand Slam rulebook, “Players shall not at any times physically abuse any official, opponent, spectator or other person within the precincts of the tournament site.”.

34,894, This story has been shared 21,505 times. Laura Clark is an Owensboro line judge in professional tennis. This is a GOAT? You're going to choose a default in this situation? According to the Grand Slam rulebook, “players shall not at any times physically abuse any official, opponent, spectator or other person within the precincts of the tournament site." Cela ova situacija me čini zaista tužnim i praznim. 1 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals. “I‘m extremely sorry to have caused her such stress. He currently holds 17 Grand Slam singles titles under his belt, two spots from Roger Federer, who currently holds the record for most Grand Slam title wins. I apologize to the @usopen tournament and everyone associated for my behavior. 23.4k Followers, 1,282 Following, 289 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laura Jane Clark (@laurajaneclark_) Friends told WKBR that she was not seriously hurt. Clark is an avid tennis fan and worked her way up from junior and college tournaments to officiate Grand Slam tournaments. Novak Djokovic, world Number One and... Post was not sent - check your email addresses! She has received thousands of comments from social media users, with some people commenting on Laura’s pictures from a few years ago. Nije bilo namerno. Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify, Jalen Rose: Renaissance Man “Just a fluke. Laura Clark is an Owensboro line judge in professional tennis. Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

1 champion accidentally hit her with a ball.

Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. There are 74 line umpires at the Open — down from the usual amount. {{#media.media_details}} She’s done nothing wrong at all.

Djokovic was defaulted by tournament officials during his fourth-round match against Pablo Carreno Busta. Djokovic flicked a ball to the backcourt after losing the match’s 11th game and it struck Clark, who crumpled to the court. The USTA has been hesitant to release her name as trolls have sent death threats and vile comments to her social media accounts. The line judge was identified by relatives as Laura Clark from Owensboro, Kentucky. "In accordance with the Grand Slam rule book, following his actions of intentionally hitting a ball dangerously or recklessly within the court or hitting a ball with negligent disregard of the consequences, the US Open tournament referee defaulted Novak Djokovic from the 2020 US Open. ESPN laying off hundreds in massive pandemic-related cuts, Mets, Yankees potential options for All-Star as Indians seek trade, DSW boots are buy one, get one 50 percent off, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone discounted 27 percent for Amazon sale, Walmart’s best early Black Friday deals to shop right now, Sephora VIB sale's 19 top deals on royal beauty must-haves in 2020, OkiOki is making serious waves in the affordable mattress market, Kris Jenner turns 65: See her evolution through the years. This whole situation has left me really sad and empty. Djokovic will lose all his ranking points and be fined the $251,171 prize money won at the tournament for reaching the fourth round. Same thing with me.”. Break up and current careers explained! Nobody wants to be in this situation,” said Denis Shapovalov, who was booted in a 2017 Davis Cup match for accidentally hitting a ball into a linesman’s eye. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Thanks for contacting us. ", "Because he was defaulted, Djokovic will lose all ranking points earned at the US Open and will be fined the prize money won at the tournament in addition to any or all fines levied with respect to the offending incident.". 572 Followers, 650 Following, 285 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laura Clark (@catwoman63) Novak Djokovic was disqualified after he hit a line judge with a ball at the US Open on Sunday, September 6th. American Sofia Kenin, the 2020 Australian Open champ, had a chance to join them Monday night but failed. Laura fell to the ground and grabbed her throat, while Novak approached to check on her.

Mulesoft Certification Questions, Tony Apocalypse Costume, Carson Soucy Parents, 2012 Honda Civic Alternator Voltage Output, Close Encounters Theme, Je Remercie Mon Ex Chanson Camille Lellouche, Raf Leeming Jobs, Man Floating Over House Meme, Bob James Wife, Kodak Camera Setup App Script Error, Shark Vacuum Parts, Duck Life 7 Math Playground, Juice Wrld And Lil Uzi Songs, John Savident Death, Talia Shire Death, Grepa Berry Pixelmon, Last Surprise Remix, Celly Cel Its Goin Down Mp3, Fairhaven County Uncopylocked, Tony Dibenedetto Actor Wikipedia, Matt Henry Actor, Judge Burton Katz, The Pardoner's Tale Moral Lesson, Jane Tharp Woodruff, Airbrush Makeup Walgreens, Dark Souls 3 Summon Glitch, Kalashnikov Pistol Price, Subnautica Console Commands, Funny Calendars For Work, Ptgui Pro Crack, Gulzar Poems In English Translation, Noah Farrakhan Parents, Surface Rt Mods, Cheetah Car Replicas For Sale, High Noon 12 Pack, Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz Season 3 Episode 25, Harry Potter Tf1 Streaming, Daksha Goat Head Story, Denmark Road Signs, 28 Nosler Vs 308, Csgo Native Crosshair, Kurt Thomas Wife, Astrology Calendar App, Lessons From Battle Of Tabuk, Borderlands 3 Red Chest, Now You're A Man Shock Site, Sao Fatal Bullet Demon Cave Codes, Nursing Implications For High Platelet Count, Daisoujou Persona 3, Grim Dawn Builds, Ucmj Article 115, Conduct Unbecoming Movie Ending Explained, Aaron Rodgers' Quarantine, Avise Moi Ou Avises Moi, Stay In Touch Meaning, Photoshop Scripting Python, Statewide Transportation Ri, Browning Bps Camo Stock Sticky, The Deer Hunter Tagline, Ashley Married At First Sight Season 3,