Janelle Monáe Gets Dragged For This Twitter Comment! YSL Records (also known as Young Stoner Life and Young Slime Life) is an Atlanta-based record label founded by the Atlanta-based rapper Young Thug. Signee", "Young Thug Is Launching His Own Record Label", "Meet Gunna: Young Thug's Perpetually Drippin' YSL Signee", "Young Thug signs NBA YoungBoy to YSL and gives him a chain", "Young Thug Shares 'Slime Language' Release Date", "Lil Baby & Gunna Announce Their New Project 'Drip Harder,' Unleash First Single 'Drip Too Hard, "Gunna's Drip or Drown 2 tracklist is here", "Lil Keed announces Long Live Mexico album, shares Young Thug collaboration "Proud Of Me, "Lil Keed drops debut album Long Live Mexico", "Zaytoven Taps Lil Yachty, Lil Keed & Lil Gotit for Trap-Heavy 'A-Team' Project", "Gunna Teases New Music With "Wunna" Trailer", "Gunna Breaks Down The Acronym For "WUNNA, "Young Thug and Gunna Connect on Turbo's "Quarantine Clean, "Gunna Reveals Plans For New Album Amid Coronavirus Crisis", "Lil Keed Delivers Diverse New Record 'Trapped On Cleveland 3, "Welcome @YungKayo_ to @YSLRecords pic.twitter.com/XpLcRP8qZq", "Drip or Drown 2 by Gunna on Apple Music", "Long Live Mexico by Lil Keed on Apple Music", "So Much Fun by Young Thug on Apple Music", "So Much Fun (Deluxe) by Young Thug on Apple Music", "Lil Keed Releases New Album Trapped on Cleveland 3: Listen", "See You When I Land by Strick on Apple Music", "Slime Language by Young Thug on Apple Music", "The Machine, Vol.
That s##t comes from YSL because nobody has our lingo like that.

I didn’t sip lean for eight months straight. Talking about Thug, he’s a king. [1] The company is a subsidiary of 300 Entertainment. Its artists include Gunna, Lil Keed and more. A phrase commonly mentioned in songs by YSL affiliates is "SLATT" (Slime Love All The Time). AllHipHop: Is that where No Cap originated? Lil Gotit is the next hottest artist to come out of Atlanta. Lil Uzi Vert,[50] Drake,[51] Lil Baby,[52] and Lil Gotit[53] all have YSL chains.

Lil Gotit: He’s family. AllHipHop: I was dead when you offered the interviewer [DJ Smallz] a Perc.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'allhiphop_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',622,'0','0'])); Lil Gotit: I was high, I don’t even remember. It was straight. Being in the streets heavy like that, my vibes don’t be right.
He walked in with it, Thug was just ripping the cat apart. A lot of s##t though, I was in the streets at a young age. Shut Up, that s##t came from Thug and Gunna. Its lead single Skybox was released March 6 day alongside a music video. I go in my hood or I just be at the house all day or the studio. })(); Copyright © 2020 AllHipHop.com LLC 2020-Infinity, Lil Gotit Is Here To Rep For Young Thug And YSL, EXCLUSIVE: T.I.

24 This Week 2 Today 24 Unreleased 39 Past Releases. [6] During a string of mixtape releases that year, the label would announce further signees to the label with Youngboy Never Broke Again signing a 5-album joint venture deal with YSL and Atlantic Records after opting against signing with Birdman's Cash Money Records, Lil Duke would also join the label alongside Thug's sisters Dolly and HiDoraah. [4] The video also includes a speech by 300 Entertainment co-founder, Kevin Liles, praising the new label. Slatt. Micah (manager): Trippie walked into the studio with the ugliest f##king cat I’ve ever seen on his shoulder.

[15][16] On March 16, Gunna stated on Twitter that Wunna is an acronym for: "Wealthy Unapologetic N***a Naturally Authentic". Most of the lingo you hear folks saying came from YSL, on God.

Lil Gotit: Well it’s changed because the things I used to do, I can’t do.

Being with my pops sometimes, certain things you’ll miss. He was joaning Trippie Redd’s cat. 2 by Strick on Apple Music", "Young Thug Announces "Slime Language 2" Release Date", "Life in the Hills by Lil Duke on Apple Music", "Reality Checc by Lil Duke on Apple Music", "Drip Harder by Lil Baby & Gunna on Apple Music", "Young Thug Is Giving Lil Uzi Vert His Own YSL Chain", "Drake Gives Young Thug Diamond-Studded YSL Chain", "Lil Baby Talks Quality Control And Life After Rap", "New YSL Artist Lil Gotit is the Hood Baby", "Young Thug Launches Clothing Brand SPIDER", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=YSL_Records&oldid=985911184, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from March 2019, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Lil Keed (with Zaytoven, Lil Gotit, & Lil Yachty) - A-Team, Label: YSL Records, 300 Entertainment, Quality Control, Alamo Records. It was the moment he signed to Alamo Records that he realized this music thing was for real, but it was his breakout single “Da Real HoodBabies” that catapulted his name into the mainstream.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'allhiphop_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',652,'0','0'])); AllHipHop: “Da Real HoodBabies” is at over 3.7M on Youtube alone.

You’d miss it sometimes, I miss the stuff we used to do.

Let’s Go! He Says He’s S…, Chris Brown and Rihanna Are “Still Very CloseR…, Megan Thee Stallion’s Best Friend Is Hanging With…, M-16 the great Says “Move Silent Blow Loud”, Solo LaMaze – Aint Normal (World Premiere), The ATG Presents “PARANOID”; From the TRAP CITY Soundtr…, Conor Michael Smith Drops A Modern Day Call To Arms On …, Music Producer Mr. Wilson On The Beat Links With Phor W…, Nate Husser Drops Off New Single “Iced Out Baby G…, Kanye West Demands Answers From Twitter After Losing Followers - AllHipHop.com, Kanye West Suggests He’s Running For President Again In 2024 - AllHipHop.com, Did President Trump's Boys Shut Up Rappers Talking Trash?

Graco Snugride Snuglock 30 Compatible Strollers, Moreton Bay College Scandal, Are Daniel Thrasher And Nathan Kress Related, Sodium Phosphide Lewis Dot Structure, Rock Stars Without Tattoos, Costco Cauliflower Rice Cooking Instructions, Erik Roner Cause Of Death, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Season 1 Episode 13, Antique Dollhouse Value, Triathlon Events 2021, Audi Mmi 2g Bluetooth, Joey Stivic Actor, Best Unit To Hunt Caribou In Alaska, Baby Crowning Video, American Realism Essay, Mary Ann Ganser Cause Of Death, Dns Benchmark Mobile, Edward Furlong 2020, Wedding Crashers Streaming, Shroud 450 Dpi, How Much Does Apex Gps Cost,