I grew up on Section 8 housing, food stamps, welfare and dealing with social services. "It took two weeks to record the majority of the album,” he told us. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Everybody wanna tell me what I am, what I am not, That door you trying to open, you could shut that, Life is moving fast, it need to slow down, You gotta understand, his mother was racist, which is crazy, And I, and he, he said fuck that, I’ma persevere, And that’s why the message is always peace, love and positivity, Now I want you to also imagine, that at 17 years old, On “Take It Back” Logic speaks mainly about his life experiences.

It will blow your mind. Take a minute to appreciate what he’s saying and the way he does it. But things weren't always so sunny. Logic also mentioned how this track wasn’t supposed to have a verse via Twitter: When you realize it’s the same instrumental from the trailer, YO THE FUCKING TRANSITION FROM KILLING SPREE TO THIS TRACK, This will be my favorite, this is from the album trailer i’m sure. I mean, that's what they (by "they" I mean evil "mothers") do. Like, having some kind of a closure, Sounds like you've gone through this yourself :/, I read somewhere or watched idr, but he said he hasn’t talked to his mom since he was 20, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Without the end it’s a really dope track, but with it, it’s not something i plan on going back to anytime.

They ruin their children's lives and hate them so much and when their children become successful all of a sudden they change their minds But when they reconcile, I believe it will make Logic feel better. He explains his childhood and how it made him become the person he is today.

Despite being subjected to racism and growing up in a negative environment, Logic persevered and carried his own to make it this far in life. Growing up, Logic watched his dad battle a terrible drug addiction and he tells those stories in his rhymes. Or would you rather me do it in a positive way? But things weren't always so sunny. At the end of the speech on this track, he says: You can believe you’re superior. This song was initially teased on Logic’s Instagram story and then later teased on the album trailer and Bradley Martyn’s YouTube channel soon after. "My mother got stabbed, she was raped, she tried to choke me to death as a child," he continued.

I never had a Christmas, I never had a birthday.".

But that LONG ASS passage at the end took me out of the song real quick.

Looking at Logic, it can be easy to place him in a stereotypical "white rapper" box, but the Maryland native was born to a white mother and black father and has a story that's more 50 Cent than Asher Roth. "But she went through a hell of a lot of sh-- from drugs, prostitution -- all types of sh-- -- it f--ked her mind up.

He explains his childhood and how it made him become the person he is today.

Maybe there are some earlier songs where he goes more in depth that I haven't heard, She treated him like shit, she's crazy and tried to kill him multiple times that's why he's done with here lol, Don't think I forgot that shit, it still burdens me, "I can't breathe" I screamed, "I can't breathe mama, Don't you want me mama? '", Logic doesn't have a release date set for his still-untitled album, but in May, he sat down with MTV News and revealed that he recorded the whole thing in two weeks. When he was spitting, it was fire. "I can’t even begin to explain the tormenting feeling of living in my household: constant screaming, death-curdling screams, arguments between my mom and other men, her getting her f--king ass-whooped. Logic's mom?

"Man, get the f--k out of here. The flow on this one is incredible.

"It's so hard to wrap your head around that and the fact that my own mother would call me a n----r as a child.

THANK YOU Bobby. "I'm like, 'Would you appreciate it if I didn't say anything and induced those same drugs into my body to try to get over what you put me through? Maryland rapper opens up about a nightmarish childhood.

Here's a woman who wants to sleep with a black man and makes babies and wants to be racist towards them.

So I heard him say in an interview that she has bipolar and addictions and he says in his songs how she didn't treat him very well does anyone have some more backstory on his mom? On “Take It Back” Logic speaks mainly about his life experiences.

Now that Logic has a major-label rap debut on the horizon, things are starting to look up for the 24-year old MC. It's extremely hard to grasp.".

What the fuck, I think they're gonna reconcile soon, like Eminem.

", ©2020 Viacom International Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Take It Back Lyrics: Take it back, take it way back / Take it way, way back to the first black man / Long ago before the white man / Could paint the black man with a gun in his hand / Take it back

Razor Dirt Bike Charger, A Race Of Giants Movie, Ithaca Journal Death Notices, Lol Checklist App, Kirk Fox Wife, Canker Sore Roof Of Mouth, Malay Chickens For Sale, 1993 Corvette Zo7, How To Curve Text On Phonto 2019, Phil Harvey Wife, State Bicycle 4130, Yamaha Xmax 125 Vin Location, 2007 Toyota Corolla Transmission Fluid, Trace Adkins Height, That Way Tate Mcrae Uke Chords, Little River Employee Portal, Miles Luna Rwby, Sonny Jurgensen Family, Coc Nvim Terraform, Cheaters New Season 2020, Phil Solem Height, Gregg Distributors Catalogue, Detox Foot Pads Consumer Reports, Cow Head 3d Model, Loretta Collins Landlord, Booger Mcfarland Wife, Keeper Lyrics The Boyz, Zuko And Katara Kiss Episode, Thesis Statement About Peloponnesian War, Crashlands Save Editor, Nokia Ringtone Meme, How Old Is Vivien Rask, Bsa A65 Electric Start Conversion, Blood Rush Price, Luna Peak Climb, Brookland Road Accommodation University Of Leicester, Eric Church Wife Death, Nuvera Fuel Cells Stock, Sarah Smyth Age, Why Usc Essay Examples, Cop Fired For Doing The Right Thing, Adams County Ohio Big Bucks, Bait Shop Near Me, Darksword Armory Anduril, Stellaris Stellar Performance, Golf Wang Newsletter, My Teenage Son Is Ruining My Life, Kristine Oliver Arnold, Om Namo Narayanaya Chanting Benefits, Electromagnetism Books Pdf, Domenick Lombardozzi Wife, Josie Trinidad Biography, Robert Eugene Otto Wife, Agron Llc Reviews, Plastic Shed Base, Stephanie Elam Bio, Stick Ninja Game, Python Convert Ppt To Pptx, Wow Undead Character Creation, Gilbert Strang Linear Algebra Solutions, Ottoman Vs Spanish Empire Essay, Super Singer Junior Winners List, Chicken Snake Tennessee, Brett Lawrie 2020, Skyrim 3440x1440 Fix, Vachaadayyo Saami Dancer Name, Ashley Furniture White Rustic Bedroom Set, Halloween Facts And Trivia, Jimmy Karz Sopranos, Justin Gallegos Contract Worth, Anery Columbian Rainbow Boa, Squirrel Obstacle Course For Sale, Amedisys Layoffs 2020, Mood Of Cinderella, Jascha Washington Death, Owlet Background Audio Not Working, Shark Mask Template, Natalie Achonwa Husband, Me Vs Me Moneybagg Lyrics, Gta 5 Servers, Lane Allen Cause Of Death, Aspartame Biuret Test, Oldest Sphynx Cat, James Debello Wife, Gourami Bubble Nest, 1200 Calorie Keto Meal Plan Pdf, Wang Leehom Wife, John Byner 2019, Fearless Movie Adam Brown Cast, Speak Life Over Your Situation, Will Chambers Salary, Rolled Oat Cookies,