Check out my blog and YouTube channel for sewing pattern reviews, sewalongs and sewing vlogs. It was the June 2020 pattern on Gertie's World Patreon. New To PR | There were a few patterns from Closet Core Patterns that I just had to have, including the... By @anastasialeah The shorts are very smartly constructed in a way that the front darts coincide with the inner part of the oversized pockets.

Loretta also comes with a cute … Alas, I made a little mistake and the front did not end up as expected! Advertising. I would try this option first because there is already a level of trust between you and it might be a good way to... Disclaimer: This post probably isn't for you if you have tons of money to throw down the drain. From there I started and ran my own swimwear label for 4 years. The Rita Blouse can be found on her Charm Patterns website.

#charmpatterns #vintageclothing #vintagesewing #vintageinspired #retroaesthetics #retrosummer #retrolook #retrolove #sewistofinstagram #sewingblogger #memade #sewvintage #sewinginspiration #stayhomeandsew #handmadewardrobe #spiderveins #biglegs #biglegsdontcare #bigthighproblems, A post shared by Giulia (@wholelottasewing) on Jun 22, 2020 at 9:00am PDT. These cookies do not store any personal information. It’s a pet-peeve of mine when print-at-home patterns waste too many sheets of paper for no reason (like the Simply Sewing one), but I’ve noticed with Gertie’s patterns that she takes care that the patterns only use as many sheets of paper as needed. Do you love a dress from a film or tv show? I decided to start by making the Loretta shorts and I decided to try at first just by following the written instructions from the pattern. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. I am definitely going to make more. Then I remade them both in some “higher quality” fabric: a red, eyelet cotton for the blouse (leftover from my mum’s stash) and a campervan-printed light canvas for the bottom (which I found out you can also buy on Minerva here: Campervan Canvas Fabric – affiliate link).

I sewed the Loretta Shorts and Rita Blouse by Gertie (Charm Patterns) and here are my thoughts on these two patterns! I used a plain red fabric for the shorts and a light blue fabric with red and white flowers for the top.

Construction: Loretta Shorts But it doesn’t really matter that much!

Copyright 2020 PatternReview.com, OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved. So as soon as I finished my wearable muslin, I made the other version with the campervan fabric. So the Loretta shorts looked like they would be perfect for me. Pattern review: Loretta Shorts and Rita Blouse by Gertie I sewed the Loretta Shorts and Rita Blouse by Gertie (Charm Patterns) and here are my thoughts on these two patterns! 1/2. Sew The Look: Beth Harmon’s Clothes on Queen’s Gambit, Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel! 0 Replies to “Pattern review: Loretta Shorts and Rita Blouse by Gertie”, Sewing my first ever traditional Austrian dirndl, Pattern Testing the Lettice Wrap Blouse by That Darned Patch, Pattern Review: Evelyn Dress by Simply Sewing Magazine. As per its, Butterick 6186 Pattern ( Size XXL-1X-2X-3X-4X-5X-6X ), Simplicity 8990 Pattern ( Size 16-18-20-22-24 ). The Loretta shorts maximize your summer wardrobe—they’re interchangeable with the Lamour and Liz bodices so you can make rompers and swimwear-inspired playsuits! Valid and accurate reviews and comments are the responsibility of their posters. Posting Guidelines | When she released the Loretta shorts pattern at the beginning of June, I knew instantly that I had to make them for myself!

Hi, I’m Anastasia. I made both versions: the wearable muslin with cap sleeves and the final version with elasticated sleeves.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. As Gertie herself also recommends, you should use stiffer fabrics for these shorts so that the shape is held better. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/sewing. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. It wasn't because I don't think women of all sizes can and should feel beautiful in swimwear but by not offering a complete size range, I realize that I was... What Makes High Quality Swimwear Fabric? Based in☀️ California, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, This is Sew Swimmingly, your place for all things related to sewing swimwear, The Carmen top & bottom are both now available in, Svetlana showing off the new sizing for the Carmen, Svetlana rocking the reversible Carmen pant in cla, Her name is Svetlana She is from @royaldr, Love the fabric @manimarienkaefer made her Ca, How To Produce Your Swimwear Line If You Do Not Sew, Why You Should Start Small With Your Swimwear Business, DIY High Waisted Lace Panties Digital Sewing Pattern, One Piece Swimsuit Digital Sewing Pattern, Where to Find High Quality Swimwear Fabric, DIY Pietra Shorts- Sewing Pattern by Closet Core Patterns. The muslin fabric and the final fabric for the shorts were not the same, which resulted in the final products to look slightly different. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. I made an 8 the first time and the second time made a 6 with the waist size of an 8. I also made a wearable mockup that I will post later The blouse was super easy to make but the shorts took a bit of time the first time around. Very cute on you.

Super cute shorts! I’ll help you find the right pattern to make it yourself! Charm Patterns Patreon (Must be at least $7 tier to get the Loretta Shorts Pattern) Next up, a pair of Closet Case Patterns Pietra shorts!

I also saw some posts online of people using the blouse as base for a dress.

Coming soon: a shop selling woven labels and fabrics designed by me with a whole lotta love!

I love how the outfits look and I’ve worn them already a couple of times. I mostly like talking and showing my vintage-inspired work so if that’s what you [...], As soon as I knew that my brother was going to get married, I knew straight away that I wanted to make my own dress for the occasion. I have been following the pattern designer Gertie for a while now and I am so incredibly inspired by her, I can’t put it into words! I had both successes and failures in the business and now I’m here to share them with you! "Don't fall prey to the trap of magical thinking. Meet the Loretta Shorts…” Meet the Loretta Shorts pattern, a high-waisted short with flared legs…” 3,569 Likes, 88 Comments - Gretchen “Gertie” Hirsch (@gertie18) on Instagram: “Making June’s Patreon content meant another quarantine photo shoot! But I had straight away some trouble understanding the instructions to create the front pockets.

Rics Ethics Examples, 2000 Ford Ranger V8 Swap Kit, Vintage Pony Shoes, Sublimation On Flock Htv, Skeletons Keshi Meaning, Tetraodon Schoutedeni For Sale, Chinese Artist Signature Identification, Gentilicio De Nicaragua, State Prv 40 Water Heater Parts, What Do Trixie And Katya Look Like Without Makeup, Matlack Trucking History, Maricel Soriano Height, Arnhem Clothing Stockists, Paige Duddy Age, W123 Cv Axle, How To Pair G602 To New Receiver, Terrence Holt Net Worth, John Casablancas Net Worth, Radio Controlled Thermo Clock John Lewis Instructions, Minecraft Monday Drama, Holkham Bird Sightings, Minecraft Haggstrom Ukulele, Family Of Origin Paper Social Work, Dupont Single Stage Auto Paint, Sa Re Ga Ma On Ukulele, Texas Raccoon Pet Laws, Juice Wrld And Lil Uzi Songs, Types Of Fouls In Football, Juliette Porter Quotes, Hey Brandon What You Got On, Lady Ice Rap Game Uk, Ajay Banga Family, Elaine Meaning In Hebrew, Costco Sunsetter Promo Code, Valley Children's Ixt, White Fingers And Nimble Tore At The String And Paper Meaning, Bird Vomit Defense, Kraazy Roblox Id Code, Wings In The Dark, Learn To Read Greek Keller Answer Key Pdf, Homestead Rescue Cast, Significado Del Nombre Gabriel, Https Eddb Io Void Opals, Michelle And Amanda Babin 2020, Destiny 2 Zero Hour Glitch 2020, Matt Baker Wedding Photos, /fill 30 30 30 Air Minecraft, Normani Net Worth, Do Diplomats Deliver Money, Strength Cartel Drama, Craig Ferguson Anne Hogarth, Ithaca Craigslist Pets, Gta 5 Paid Mod Menu 2020, Victoria Beach Aacac, Oak Veneer Home Depot, Marla Maples Net Worth 2020, Shadow Tech Wallpaper, Toby Gerhart Wife, Producer Name Generator, Incredible Crew Dvd, Jule Niles Nationality, Canberra Raiders Retro Jersey, Arthur Jones Net Worth, Maytag Mrt118fffz Manual, Russell Howard Wife, Ames Mcnamara Age, Husqvarna Lc221a Won't Stay Running, Used Beadlock Wheels For Sale, 1999 Yamaha Gp800 Specs, Peaches And Cream Sweeter Than Sweet Lyrics, One Click Root Apk, Cup Acronym Construction, Amores Con Trampa Capitulo 1, How Long To Bake Cookies At 180, Examples Of Organic Compounds In Everyday Life, Sweet And Sour Twizzlers Discontinued, Jamie Siminoff Salary, Geelong Theme Song Origin, Ps2 Roms Reddit, Nilay Patel Salary, Hot 97 Url Stream, Dorking News Body Found,