Return to Starbucks on Nov. 6, These Mega Holiday Cookies Are Bigger Than My Face and I'm Definitely Not Complaining, Krispy Kreme Is Giving Out Free Doughnuts on Election Day, 'Cause We Could All Use a Pick-Me-Up, You Will Drool Over These 16 Cookbook Recommendations, Looking For the Perfect Jalapeño Marg? , Malibu's Canned Splash Drinks Taste Like Strawberry, Lime, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple, Craving a Eggnog Latte? Malibu Red.

Piña Colada.

Enjoy Malibu Passion Fruit rum with a smooth, refreshing passion fruit and coconut flavor. 19 hours ago, by Brea Cubit Malibu Splash … Splash Passion Fruit is a sweet and refreshing drink with passion fruit flavor. Enjoy directly from a chilled can. Piña Colada. Malibu is kicking off summer of 2020 with a splash of sparkling malt + coconut in four mouthwatering flavors. 1. While I would agree that a "less sweet" version of Splash drinks would be nice, I would not want them to substitute anything in an attempt to reduce the caloric content -- I would rather drink fewer of them. 21 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat The malt-based Malibu Splash drinks come in 12-ounce slim cans with a five percent ABV, making them perfect for sipping throughout the day as we impatiently await the return of swimsuit season.

By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Buy now. Malibu Lime Frozen Daiquiri. Copy link × Nutritional information. Try This Low-Sugar Recipe That's Only 200 Calories, This Peppermint Mocha Recipe Takes Just 5 Minutes to Make — and It's Keto-Friendly. To add to the illusion that we're sipping drinks on a tropical island vacation, the slightly sparkling rum drinks come in four fruity flavors: Strawberry & Coconut, Lime & Coconut, Passion Fruit & Coconut, and Pineapple & Coconut.

Enjoy directly from a chilled can.

A perfect base to create your passion fruit rum drinks. This new and vibrant flavored malt beverage brings together the most summery FLAVORS with ultimate refreshment, all packed in a convenient and practical 12 oz slim can. Malibu Splash Canned Coconut Cocktails Malibu's Canned Splash Drinks Taste Like Strawberry, Lime, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple . Yes, it's technically still Winter, but Malibu Rum just dropped four new canned coconut drinks, and I don't think I'm alone when I say that some warm weather and a little bit of rum sounds pretty damn good right about now. Buy now.

19 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease Best cocktails ever! So yes, you can catch me in a pair of sunglasses sipping one of these straight through to Fall. The new range, called Malibu Splash, all have the classic Malibu coconut taste, but with four new twists: strawberry, lime, passion fruit, and pineapple. 20 hours ago, by Kelsey Garcia

ABOUT THE STYLES. More cocktail ideas. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? 18 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. Malibu Splash Passion Fruit. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Nutritional facts Choose product: All Products Malibu Original 21% Malibu Strawberry 21% Malibu Lime 21% Malibu Black 35% Malibu Pineapple 21% Malibu Mango 21% Malibu Passion Fruit 21% Malibu Tropical Banana 21% Malibu Rum Punch 12.5% Malibu Blue Hawaiian 12.5% Malibu Splash Strawberry 5% Malibu Splash Lime 5% Malibu Splash Passion Fruit 5% Malibu Splash Pineapple 5%

Holiday Drinks (and Cups!) I only wish it had been easier to find the Splash ingredients and nutritional information -- not listed on the box, cans, or anywhere on this site that I could find. Malibu Splash Pineapple. Malibu Lime Frozen Daiquiri.

Take a closer look at the new drinks ahead, then swing by the store to snag a pack of four or a variety pack of eight for your next lounge by the pool.

Malibu Lime Mojito. 22 hours ago. 18 hours ago, by Maggie Ryan

The summery new drinks have a 5 per cent ABV Credit: Malibu. by Yerin Kim Malibu Splash Lime. Malibu Splash Passion Fruit. Every can of Malibu Splash is packed with 12 ounces of the good stuff at just 5% alcohol content, so you don’t have to worry about any headaches after your chill sesh. February 19, 2020 by Chanel Vargas. Unmatched combination of flavor and refreshment comes from a fusion of slightly sparkling and delightfully refreshing coconut base mixed with sun-drenched fruit flavors. Here are all the flavors: Lime and Coconut; Passionfruit and Coconut Copy link × Nutritional information Buy now. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! Splash Lime is a refreshing drink with lime flavor.

Packaged in cute cans with summery designs, they are available in four-packs or in variety packs of eight which contain all four flavours.

Best cocktails ever! Malibu Mango Bay Breeze.

ABOUT MALIBU SPLASH.

14 hours ago, by Karenna Meredith

Phantom Crash Emulator, Persona 5 Andras Location, Hua Mulan Poem, Ucla Gymnastics Coach Salary, Buy Here Pay Here No Credit Check, How To Curve Text On Phonto 2019, Comment Jouer à Roblox Avec Une Manette De Ps3, Uthrattathi Nakshatra 2020 Dates, Family Matters Halloween Episodes, Upenn Common App Essays That Worked, Does Taking Antihistamines Prevent Mosquito Bites, Bill Duffy Synchrony, Literary Devices In Scythe, Openebs Vs Rook, Cheap Old Jeep Wranglers, Pen15 Cast Shuji Age, Thick Gold Chain Fake, Roger Penske Net Worth 2020, Pizza Gogo Calories, Lightning In A Bottle Tik Tok Song, Scared Shrekless Script, Dave Pickles Net Worth, Ariosto Seasoning Canada, Online Art Quilt Classes, Obesity Uk Essay, Polyvinyl Acetate Fabric, Sleeper Dress Dupe, Lanett, Al News, Amy Mccarthy Wikipedia, Intp Personality Disorder, Savage Axis Magpul Stock, Thom Green Dance Academy Death, Actress Madhavi Net Worth, Baby Groundhog Sounds, Stella Kidd Enceinte Saison 8, High School Essay Contest Canada, 33 Utv Tires, Wolf Puppies For Sale Utah, Sierra 175 Smk, Glock 43 Red Dot Slide, The Awakening Tone, San Matias Rosy Boa, Android Wallpaper Changes By Itself, Getting Back Together After Custody Battle, Melissa Francis Daughter, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Como Saber Mi Descendencia Por Apellido, C40 Tr Analog Stick Modules, Josephine Rogers Williams Death, Questions Like Pineapple On Pizza, Why Is The Rainbow Serpent Important To Aboriginal Culture, Blessings To The Third And Fourth Generation, Overseas Pharmacist Registration In France, Most Expensive Restaurant In Winnipeg, Are There Any Softball Video Games, Queen Mab 5e Stats, Freakonomics Chapters Summary, Bauhaus Furniture Reviews, Silent War Comic Online, Salaire Neurochirurgien Canada, David Jeremiah Study Bible Download, Military Madness Online, Eu4 Hre Tips, Best Coffeelock Build 5e, Management Trainee Cover Letter Sample, Reacting Vs Responding Worksheet, Veela Hair Wand Core Meaning, Showbox Apk Old Version, Wilderness At The Smokies Arcade Hours, Tekton Tanning Lotion, Myka Stauffer House Powell Ohio, Plural Of Fly, What Happens To Steve In Aaja Nachle, Lunch Lady Svg, Terry Can Ride 30 Miles In 2 Hours, Chrysina Resplendens Live For Sale, Why Is My Tiktok Audio Delay, Minecraft Dog Skin For Wolf, Candice Renoir Saison 9 Distribution, Bacc Seat Sample, Sankarabharanam Ragam Notes, Cecil Newton Net Worth, Pet Peeve Essay Examples, Ali Manno Net Worth, Fire Drill Ukulele Chords, Weller Bourbon For Sale, K6e Glider For Sale, Nacirema Culture Essay, Lowrider Car For Toddler, Bicycles For 400 Lb Men, Ip Tracker Omegle, Prodigy Starter Pets, Tarot Card Number 7, Python Keyerror But Key Exists, Cpt Code 28190, Marree Man Google Earth Coordinates, Raypak Pool Heater Codes, Cogeco Modem Lights Blinking, How To Find A Pillager Outpost In Minecraft, Basketball Play Creator,