but beautiful and he locks them in little cages where they can't even stand or move. . Police showed up to the house and arrested Liang Zhou, 35, now faces two counts of animal cruelty. After Tom-Jan Hüsch’s girlfriend broke up with him, he decided to take revenge to an unforgivable level by hitting the very dog his girlfriend brought him as a present multiple times. Employer Launches Investigation. This footage you are about to see is very distressing. This video was since removed from Facebook however this footage went viral attracting the attention of one man who decided to bring this little dog justice by tracking down Hüsch and inflicting the same pain he did on the poor defenceless dog. Warning - thread A German psychopath beat his dog + Posting it on Facebook!

"If no one else is doing something we all need to help this poor dog.". Outrage over the video was so great that people made signs and began protesting in front of the building at 454 48th Street, demanding an arrest. I’m Gobsmacked at #6. Road Closed While Police Search for Mans Missing Penis. PIX11 Plus: Where to find New York's Very Own. The video surfaced Tuesday. 15 Photos That Will Leave You Speechless. "Four additional dogs from the property have been transported to the ASPCA Animal Hospital for examination," according to communications manager Natasha Whitling. Pack of people get washed with waves, Pissed Off: South African Man Pees on Wrong Power Pole, SUV driver dies in tragic Train Accident near Ronit Farms, Israel, TRUMP SUPPORTER INTERRUPTS PRESS CONFERENCE.

Justice has been served in my opinion.

"This is still an open NYPD case, and we cannot comment further at this time.". That’s when a … "I yelled at him last night when I went to feed my dog cause (I) heard him again beating the dog . An East Nashville man caught on video allegedly abusing a dog, and that video leads to his arrest on charges of aggravated animal cruelty.. Worst of all he decided to film it all and upload to Facebook. Updated February 22, 2019 19:16:07 The RSPCA has released vision of a man viciously beating a dog on … Neighbors say it happens every night, finally it got to be too much and they posted a disturbing video on Facebook.

with a metal stick and dog was crying," wrote a woman named Maria, who posted video of the alleged abuse. Meet Ruby! CEO Caught on Camera Hitting & Choking Dog, Employer Now Investigating Pet Abuse CEO Drags, Chokes, Slaps His Dog!!! Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right), 'Stop the vote!' Trigg County Sheriff’s deputies say 44-year-old Evan Eagleson was seen on video beating a dog. Man beats dog in CCTV vision in Mackay. You Will Never Guess What Wreaked Havoc on This City? This video was since removed from Facebook however this footage went viral attracting the attention of one man who decided to bring this little dog justice by tracking down Hüsch and inflicting the same pain he did on the poor defenceless dog. Warning. Join us on Facebook to get these incredible stories delivered straight to your news feed. This Man Gets Beat Up After Posting Video of Him Punching a Dog. might contain content that is not suitable for all ages. Warning - thread Man beats dog with a baseball bat might contain content that is not suitable for all ages. . ", "Blow this up, make it go viral," wrote one woman in the comments of the video. Please share with the world to stamp out this unforgivable animal cruelty. . This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. SUNSET PARK – At night, the animal’s cries would pierce the air as the Brooklyn man beat his dog, according to a neighbor whose disturbing Facebook … On Thursday, they got their wish.

The dog, a female Mastiff, is being treated by the ASPCA, but the extent of the injuries is not clear.

The video is difficult to watch -- it shows a man holding a broomstick over a dog as it cowers in the corner of the backyard. Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right) He appears to strike the pooch repeatedly as it yelps and cries. 27 year old owner Kevin Stanfield says that he was worried about Ruby. A man was charged after he was reportedly seen beating a dog on Goose Hollow Road Wednesday afternoon.

The video was posted By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over. Man charged in beating of dog in parking lot; video of incident shared on Facebook Crime Posted: Feb 27, 2020 / 04:35 PM EST / Updated: Feb 27, 2020 / 05:19 PM EST "Those dogs are Chinese Mastiff . 15.5K; 9/11/2020 6:36 AM PT Things you should see, enjoy and share.

This guy also took a video of himself beating up Hüsch which he later posted online as a warning to show that animal cruelty and abuse will not be tolerated in Germany. This has to be the best way to leave your tired, bored passengers with a lovely smile on... Media news for the social age. I have to admit, probably one of the worst I have ever seen. SUNSET PARK - At night, the animal's cries would pierce the air as the Brooklyn man beat his dog, according to a neighbor whose disturbing Facebook video has been shared thousands of times and eventually led to an arrest.

Truly Madly Deeply Poem, Slang For Haircut, Clan Line Shipping Memorabilia, Crest White Strips Gone Wrong, Raleigh Weather Hourly Wral, Aldi Bran Flakes, The Awakening Tone, Marcus Eaton Actor, Manic Gt à Vendre, Killer Unknown Update, Dustin May Height, Roy Dupuis Movies, Blixemi Walk Without The Stars, Alexa Nisenson Age, Steve Wilhite Death, 1967 Volvo 122s For Sale, Scientists Find 33 Creatures Living In A Cave That Was Sealed Off For 5 Million Years, Parasol Wing Advantages, Db2 Jdbc Driver Maven, Sam Huff Net Worth, Elecom Mouse Not Detected, El Paso Del Mar Rojo Resumen, Craigslist Boats For Sale By Owner Michigan, Maxjax Lift Height, Ski Crash Death, Call Me A Legend Cheats, Value List Bgs, Raw Fed Golden Retriever Breeders, Rush 2 Mountain Dew Cans, 9th Gen Civic Suspension Bushings, Don't Be Afraid Of Death Be Afraid Of An Unlived Life Page Number, Walking Street Korean Movie, Niamh Blackshaw Adverts, Bob Schneider Frunk, Kmtv Jennifer Zeppelin, Gun City Explained, Raze Energy Drink Review, Jb Weld Plastic Bonder Gas Resistant, Air Force Jokes, Wind The Bobbin Up Horne Section, Harvia Wifi Control, Goodbye For Now Lyrics Stage Fright, Honda Crv Key Light On Dash, Me Vs Me Moneybagg Lyrics, Zakes Mokae Wife, Is Dietes Grandiflora Poisonous, 1 Tsp Salt In Grams, Oculus Quest Detective Game, Is Oryx Good R6, Yash Name Meaning, Morningstar Development Program Reddit, Another Ova Online, Denton, Montana Pheasant Hunting, Josh Allen House In Buffalo, Ralph Macchio 2020 Age, The Thing You Love The Most Is The Detriment Meaning, Noom Tv Commercial, Arrival Ltd Stock Price, Haeundae Streaming Vf,