How sad :( Santos, you were one of a kind and embraced every moment of it.

JUMP TO: Matthew Santos’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. GLAAD rewrites the script for LGBTQ acceptance. Santos was an amazing person that had so much individuality and personality. I am better person for having met you. He also supports abolishing teacher tenure in order to increase accountability. I wish I could have met you in person, you seemed like a truly honest and genuine individual. Kate Harper was passed over for promotion to national security adviser, with this role instead going to someone named Glenn. Such a nice person , met him two years ago ans was nothing but nice , my deepest condolences to the family of this great man. Even though i never met Matthew Santos my boyfriend and i felt like we lost a friend when we heard of his passing having seen him every night on one girl five gays.It,s so shocking and sad to to see some with such style and wit leave this world at the prime of there life i hope M.T.v will have a another on his friends and boyfriend talking about Santos.Dean Tiefenbach Your truly going to be missed ..you were a very good friend ...always there for whoever needed you..you had an amazing heart cant beleive that your gone ..god had other plans for you but alot of us didnt want you to go we wanted you still here ..life isnt fair at times ..but we will never say goodbye .we will meet again someday..rest in peace Matthew...we will always love and remember you. You gave me so much hope in times of darkness.

Lyman recruits his old friend and former White House Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn as his deputy. I can't believe I didn't know! From the Santos-McGarry campaign come Louise Thornton as the new Communications Director, Ronna Beckman as the President's personal secretary while Donna Moss and Annabeth Schott join the first lady's office as chief of staff and press secretary respectively. So many who will come after you will be in a better place because of you. This is very sad indeed. As part of the cast of 1 girl 5 gays, Matthew embodied a bold originality and fearless individuality so rarely seen, but so greatly appreciated. It troubles me that things like this can still happen and an extraordinary life like yours can be put out all to soon. The joy, laughter, and happiness he brought to my life and to the lives of so many others will be memories forever cherished. May your soul live on forever! I did not know you and I am reading about this for the first time, but I am truly shocked reading about your death. © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Till the next time we see each other. He made his late-night TV debut on The Late Show with David Letterman, on an episode which happened to be the first since the infamous Writers Guild of America strike of 2007. Love & Prayers! I love you. You are a friend, inspirational to me. Ever!! The education details are not available at this time. What a beautiful Angel heaven has gained, So sad I'm still in shock can't believe your gone. So then came the little get together parties and having some yummy wings and even birthday cake. My dear Matthew. Glamor just lost an icon!”, Curtis Buffalo: “WHAT omg really? My thoughts and prayers go out to your friends and family. According to David Remnick's biography of Barack Obama, The Bridge, and other news sources, West Wing writer and producer Eli Attie used then-Illinois State Senator Obama as a model for the character. Thank you for that gift! You inspired me for years to be proud of being loud and different and who I was. You can also find out who is Matthew Santos dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. Stay glamours In the words of Santos "I'm addicted to glamour". Matthew Santos brought such positivity to the world and embraced his individuality in the most inspiring way. I only knew of Matthew from the show, sorry to say I will never have the chance to meet him here on Earth. TORONTO – Matthew Paul Santos, simply known as Santos on MTV Canada’s popular “1 Girl 5 Gays” reality TV show, died on Feb. 8 at the age of 27. I feel privileged to have known such a wonderful soul. Heaven got a whole lot more glamourous when you arrived. Rest in peace Santos. You will be truly missed by so many. In 2007, Santos opened the mtvU Woodie Awards with Lupe Fiasco and performed at the 2008 mtv's Video Music Awards. The MTV Canada comedic talk show 1 Girl 5 Gays confirmed this weekend that co-host Matthew Santos had passed away at age 28. I hope you're wearing some fur and jewels up there beautiful #glitterglamour All my condolence to friends, family, and the boys of 1g5g.”. The world will miss him greatly! My heart thoughts and prayers to all hid family and friends!!!! Myself included. Saturn is a planet of commitment and responsibility, but also restriction and delay.

Santos carried his home state of Texas, while Vinick won his home state of California; Santos clinched the election by winning Nevada with a margin of 30,000 votes. The world has become a far less glamourous place. Rest in peace Santos. I'll miss you. <3. Love, light and my deepest condolences. You are an amazing person and I am blessed to have been able to call you my friend. Thank you for inspiring so many people to be who they are, and love themselves. #glamouralways. He was also one of the nicest people and had such a gentle heart. There was never a dull moment at work when Santos (Matthew) was around....we would laugh together like two little kids & we would vent together about everything and anything. I so enjoyed your time on 1G5G. You were a fearless diva who always spoke his mind and didn't care what anyone else thought, its because of this I aspired to be like you when I got older. Nearly every memory I have of Matthew involves us howling with laughter.

Cave Lion Vs Smilodon, Is Gorilla Super Glue Toxic After It Dries, 9 O'clock Flower Care, Histology Essay Questions, Mqg Dividend Dates 2020, Cobra Black Ink Crew Birthday, 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Transmission Swap, Jane Wyatt Accent, Bauhaus Furniture Reviews, Pettifleur Berenger Net Worth, Tom Papa Wife And Daughters, Manchester Nh Zoning Ordinance, How To Celebrate Anniversary During Quarantine Long Distance, Clu Haywood Gif, King Ghidorah Anime Girl, Ff4 Ds Namingway Quest Walkthrough, Norco Fluid à Vendre, Atonement Thesis Statement, Funny Gta Ceo Names, Dodgers Official Store, Vegan Madeira Cake,