'What school did your kids go to?' So, if McKenzie wasn't quite sure what to expect in Orlando before, the atmosphere is going to be even more charged now. They will FaceTime and talk about it. I don't know how that's gonna work and I honestly don't even think they have it figured out yet because we haven't heard anything.". The hoops don't even have nets, it's just a metal hoop. Now people reach out to me to be on the show.". And if her kids weren't with her, "I don't even know what I would do all day. "I'm so used to him coming home from practice, he peels off his clothes like a snake skin and they just lay on the floor—and I pick them up, or whatever! I'm going to be at home. News about what it's been like navigating this new normal: Like many of the players who found themselves with unprecedented time on their hands this past spring, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope used the opportunity to get a project he'd been working on for about a year off the ground, another way to give back to the community that formed his early life. Like many of the players who found themselves with unprecedented time on their hands this past spring, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope used the opportunity to get a project he'd been working on for about a year off the ground, another way to give back to the community that formed his early life. Even three years later, to see them together still makes my heart melt. There's so many fitness pages right now that do live classes on their Instagrams or YouTube channel...yoga, the Peloton is  super popular right now, anything like that—all things that you don't even have to leave the house" to do. And for some reason, even though he's way in Orlando, it still works. "I definitely think it's harder on me and I hope I'm not being selfish by saving that," she explained. "I realized that I feel like I can handle anything," she said. And while a championship run would mean her husband of four years (who's often familiarly referred to by game announcers as KCP) will be away from home until October, at least hoisting that trophy at the end of perhaps the most fraught, emotionally taxing NBA seasons of all time would suggest the inconvenience was well worth it. They've been playing a couple's card game "to get to know each other better," McKenzie said, "because you know, you need to relearn yourself." So they are my little best friends. "My husband is from a town that has less than 900 people," McKenzie told E! "Put on a cute outfit," she continued, "whether it's a matching little Nike set or comfortable loungewear. ", When Kentavious Jr. turned 3 in April, KCP wrote, "Happy birthday KJ! He has his teammates. A Caldwell-Pope reunion is more imminent, though, with players being allowed guests inside the bubble starting in the second round. I could work out and I could finish my day by noon, and I'm like, 'Okay, now what?!' I'm not even going to go anywhere. But, you know, it just makes me feel good to do that one thing for myself.

"He's away doing his job, so that's somewhat normal, right, because he's used to kind of being away, in and out. Click the link in my bio to view the…”

"I didn't think I would say I miss my kids making all type of noise. And it's not just the clothes, but how you hang, fold, group and arrange them.

Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. You know, it's so crazy.".

While her own closet is nothing to scoff at, McKenzie said she'd love to talk shop with Kylie Jenner (her closet is like "a freaking museum") or storage-and-organization legend Khloe Kardashian, or stylist June Ambrose. "I realized that I feel like I can handle anything," she said. But I always had a passion for making my outfits look luxury even on a budget.

Jill Mansell Husband, Aluminum Flounder Gig Pole, What Are The Things On The Guys Chest In Midnight Meat Train, Ithaca Craigslist Pets, Betty Grable Net Worth, The Birthday Party Personality Test, Havoc Os Vs Lineage Os, How Do Pigs Maintain Homeostasis, Carmen Cortez Full Name, Demetria Goddess Of Winter, Cost To Build A Barn For Weddings, Spicy Italian Sausage Morrisons, Delia Smith Light Fruit Cake Recipe, Light Skin Girl Names, Twin Peaks Uniform, High School Musical Scenes Script, Colorado Rapids 2020 Kit, The Landing Stockport, Rosie Cavaliero Height, Natalie Mariduena Net Worth, Bdo Valencia Desert, How To Contact Larry Fitzgerald, Tcf Bank Safe Deposit Box Cost, Logan Return 2021 Cast, John Hensley Death, Popular Teenage Purses 2020, Are Corn Tortilla Chips Keto Friendly, How To Check Light Level In Minecraft Ps4, Atlanta Braves Hat Symbol, The Cove Trailer, Blind Alley Lyrics, Calhoun Ga Obituary, The Tale Of A Gumiho, Lost (roblox) Wiki, Electric Current Is Measured In, Funny Quotes About Miracles, Eddie Palmieri Wife, Dr Sebi Spring Water Brands, Matthew Rhys Wife, Who Owns Jasper Mall, Southern Comfort Alternative Lidl, Brie Bella Mom, Noble Car Models, Hot Girl Xbox Gamertags, Taryn Johnson & Associates, On Being A Cripple Essay Summary, Deadpool And Mystique, Academy Da Vinci Clock Instructions, Scottish Pike Record, Funny Acronyms Generator, Twelve Sky 1 Private Server, Jim Carrey Chambre 217, Remington Coach Guns, Julius Erving First Wife, Bug Fables Walkthrough, Choctaw Hymn Sweet By And By, Osrs Zamorakian Hasta, What Does Discipline Mean On A Job Application, Dream Of Starving Horse, Columbia Crew Remains, Ozark Parents Guide, Red Lobster Chocolate Wave Cake Calories, Cantilever Umbrella Base Plate, Paramedic Kendrick Lamar Lyrics, Chris Buck Parkinson, Brother Vellies Socks, Alan Hamel Age, Physical Science Textbook Online, Willow Tree Allergy, Wings In The Dark, Stepson Birthday Quotes, Arvada Police Scanner, Greensboro Swarm Tryouts 2020, Ni No Kuni Demoliceros Or Catastroceros, Receta De Pan Salvadoreño, Raven Symone Baby, Willow Tree Allergy, Gta 5 Servers, Island Saver Guide, Abc Grandstand Afl Commentators 2020, Flo Vitamins Return Policy, Shimano Elite Program, Dbd Survivor Tier List 2020, Betty Broderick Oprah Interview Full, Taj Cross Bio, Aldi Salad Toppers, Sport Tea Wholesale, Avu Chokalingam Age, Feria Power Shimmer Conditioner, Fred Smith, Son, How To Make Wendy's Swiss Cheese Sauce, Handy Manny Cabin Adventure, Can You Eat Basil With Aphids, Netone Whatsapp Bundles, Dark Dynasty K9 Owner, Philips Hue Filament Flickering, Sara Sidner Spouse,